Published on March 15, 2016
1. Risk Assessment System inside NetIQ IDM Why ?
2. Risk Assessment for applied and authorized permissions Customers demands: Pro-active reaction to redundant permissions risks (do not allow to apply for the critical permission set on the access request stage). Receive comprehensive authorized permissions assessment for damages forecast and re-assessment planning. Current NetIQ Deliverables: There are no Risk Assessment components inside NetIQ IDM. The feature is arranged in an off-line mode through reporting - and a refined version through Access Review.
3. Risk Assessment for applied and authorized permissions NCU developments: • Data and Permissions Risk Assessment module for NetIQ IDM (Abuse of permissions risk, Permissions loss risk, Permissions delegation risk, Information distortion risk, Data breach risk etc.) • Pro-active analysis of risk level feature during access request application stage • Worlds best practices in Risk Assessment reports • Administration setting tools Future NetIQ Deliverables: Pro Active Risk Assessment for applied and authorized permissions inside NetIQ IDM
4. Risk Assessment System module Features ● Risk Assessment based on complex evaluations of object (User, System, Role, Activity) ● Operational risk evaluation during role permission assignment in the request application (form dashboards) ● Risk Analysis and Assessment (parameterized linked reports/sub-reports in JasperReport©) ● Risk Forecasting based on evaluations and executed activities (permissions assignment and revocation)
5. Permissions Request Form with Risk Indicator
6. Permissions Request Form with Risk Indicator
7. Risk Assessment (HeatMap)
8. Risk Assessment (HeatMap)
9. Risk Assessment (HeatMap subreport)
10. Critical Level Analysis
11. Critical Level Analysis
12. Critical Level Analysis
13. Critical Level Analysis
14. Risk Assessment System module Conclusion ● Risk Assessment based on characteristics of the objects used in access approval and maintenance ● Prevention/notification during assignment of roles associated with risks ● Risk Analysis and Forecasting ● Assessment Indicator settings according to Customer demands ● Analysis visualization for critical areas retrieval and assessment ● “Heat Map” building for analysis acceleration ● Assessment engine scaling according to object characteristics, risks, object evaluations
15. • components: IDM 4.x UserApplication, EAS; Jasper Report 5.6/6.0 (community edition), jqgrid (opensource js-framework) • deliverables: .war (.jar, .js), .xml (PRD), database schema (postgresql), report templates • services: installation, configuration, documentation • support: updates & upgrades, 2nd line support Risk Assessment System module Deliverables by NCU
Risk Assessment System inside NetIQ IDM Why ?Risk Assessment for applied and authorized permissions Customers ... About NCU; Contacts; Home; About NCU;
How to Apply License Keys to Change Guardian #NetIQ #MicroFocus #NCU #NCUcomua. How to Apply License Keys to Change Guardian +1. Comment ...
... we provide actionable security intelligence to reduce the risk of ... We provide pre-deployment assessments, ... 11 Aug 2015 NetIQ Balances ...
Risk Management Guide for Information Technology Systems ... conducting a risk assessment of an IT system. ... SDLC System Development Life Cycle
Detect and respond to all potential threats quickly and decisively. By monitoring user activities, security events, and critical systems, we provide ...
For positive risk or opportunity management to be ... Using assessment criteria ... Developing opportunity management systems is an ...
Introducing a simpler path to more meaningful assessment Aqua by Taskstream. Let simplicity flow. ... Vice President of Strategic Development, Taskstream.