Published on March 16, 2016
1. RheinBrücke : All rights reservedWir verbinden Menschen und Technologie March 2016 Corporate Presentation RheinBrücke IT Consulting
2. | 2 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation LEGAL DISCLAIMER This document contains confidential information of RheinBrücke IT Consulting GmbH. (RIC), which is provided for the sole purpose of permitting the customer to evaluate its capabilities submitted herewith. In consideration of receipt of this document, customer agrees to maintain information in confidence and to not reproduce or otherwise disclose this information to any person outside the group directly responsible for evaluation of its contents, except that there is no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information which was known to the recipient prior to receipt of such information from, or becomes publicly known through no fault of recipient, from RIC, or is received without obligation of confidentiality from a third party owing no obligation of confidentiality to RIC. PROPRIETARY NOTICE SECURITY WARNING The information contained herein is proprietary to RIC and may not be used, reproduced or disclosed to others except as specifically permitted in writing by RIC. The recipient of this document, by its retention and use, agrees to protect the same and the information contained therein from loss or theft. | 2 |
3. | 3 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Why :- KMU Market Scene • How :- RheinBrücke brings global Rightsourcing industry know-how and working business knowledge to it’s SME clients. RheinBrücke is one of the few local suppliers in Mid- market segment with a dedicated KMU Model supported by local knowledge consultants front ending the customer while the work is carried out in other geographies that ensures high quality deliverable at the right cost. • What :-ERP (SAP & EPICOR), IT Surround , Consulting & Advisory & IP Product dev, We provide higher flexibility, faster service and better cost structure Wir verbinden Menschen und Technologie RHEINBRÜCKE IT CONSULTING “RheinBrücke” = “RhineBridge” We are operationally headquartered in Köln, and a development center in Chennai, India. The river Rhine, a traditional trade route connecting six European countries, for us also symbolizes a linking bridge between cultures and as our name implies, we are keen to be the bridge by means of connecting people and technology and hence our name. Corporate Presentation Switzerland Netherland Belgium FranceAustria India MEA Germany Nordics
4. | 4 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Wir verbinden Menschen und Technologie RHEINBRÜCKE IT CONSULTING – WHO WE ARE Germany Global Office Development Centers Netherlands Global Office Dubai Global Office India Global Office Development Centers USA Global Office Note: We are VAR only for EPICOR and we do not sell any other Products. Enterprise business solutions Portals & Collaboration, Consulting services, Product development services Six Sigma and PMP Certified Professionals Leading provider of Integrated Enterprise IT Solutions RheinBrücke designs and delivers solutions that enable SMEs thrive in today’s complex business environment. We help our clients achieve measurable business benefits by connecting People and Technology Global clients including 5 of the Fortune Global 500 companies A European company with global mindset CoE for Smart Solutions Over 100 associates OUR ALLIANCES Corporate Presentation Strong footprint in Europe Middle-East and Africas (EMEA) State of the art delivery center in Köln, Germany and Chennai, India. (COIL)
5. | 5 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | OUR SERVICES OFFERINGS – WHAT DO WE DO • Project Audit and Recovery • Version upgrade • Custom Development & Integration • Implementation, Rollout & Support • Preconfigured Industry Solutions • Performance Tuning & BI Analytics • Project Audit & Turnaround • IT Due Diligence • IT Cost Optimization • ERP Solution Selection • IT Outsourcing Studies • Program / Project Management • Product release and license management • New product design and development • Proof of Concept Development • Feature enhancement, platform migration, maintenance and support• Independent Product Testing • Product Engineering and Development IP AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES IT SURROUND SOLUTION & SERVICES CONSULTING AND ADVISORY SERVICES ENTERPRISE SOLUTION AND SERVICES • Migration Toolkit Factory approach • Application Development , Maintenance and Support • SharePoint and .NET Upgrades • SharePoint Surround & Workflow Engine and Enterprise BI • Portals and Collaboration • Product Testing as a Service Corporate Presentation Portfolio and Solutions
6. | 6 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | SELECT GLOBAL CUSTOMERS Corporate Presentation
7. AWARDS & RECOGNITION & CUSTOMER SPEAKS
8. | 8 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | AWARDS Company of the year 2015 German Stevies 2015 – Silver & BronzeTop IT Consultant 2014 IT Executive of the year 2015 Corporate Presentation
9. | 9 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | What customers are talking about us CUSTOMER TALKS Corporate Presentation RheinBrücke IT Consulting Customer Reference Greg Bryan RheinBrücke IT Consulting Customer Reference Harry Hezel RheinBrücke IT Consulting Customer Reference Martin Peters RheinBrücke IT Consulting Customer Reference Dr.Schrettl
10. | 10 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | CUSTOMER TALKS Vinit Agarwal | CEO RAY International, Sultanate of Oman Kiranjit Kaur | Finance Manager , NGC Companies Malaysia & Oman Corporate Presentation Massimiliano A. Milani | Director Europe & Africas at Federal Mogul Antwerp, Belgium “ Our challenges made us to embark on our ERP journey and after lots of analysis, we choose Epicor ERP for RAY Group. We also faced initial hiccup and challenges during the implementations. This is where we came across the German based Rheinbrücke IT consulting and took their support. We leveraged their services for past 12 months and from this experience, I can definitely say that they did a fantastic turnaround of the project. I enjoyed the open, transparent and efficient dealing with them and came to appreciate their work. I understand that they recently started their Middle east and Africas operations, I wish them good luck and every success.” “ NGC Energy’s Epicor Implementation go-live happened earlier this year and at the end of Jan, we had successfully closed our Jan 2015 books in Epicor. This is a big milestone for all of us. It has indeed been a long journey, starting from inception, system study, training, pilot & finally the 1st month-end closing. During each stage, we received full co-operation from Rheinbrücke teams. They had given us their unwavering support, with full dedication & positive attitude to make this project successful. During this entire journey, both teams faced many challenges & at times, things were difficult, but both teams continued to give their focus & commitment, which helped to overcome these obstacles.” “ Thank you for the continued good work on the ERP and Supply Chain project. Your Consulting, Technical, Functional and Project management expertise was evident and was very well appreciated by our staffs. I was also pleased with the flexible, easily approachable, transparent dealing with your team. Needless to mention I also appreciate how effectively you leverage the teaming with cross cultural teams with low cost geography for developmental resources while not compromising on the quality of deliverables to business. Keep up the good work.” What customers are talking about us
11. | 11 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | CUSTOMER TALKS Corporate Presentation Rizwanulla Khan | Executive President Emirates Glass & Lumi Glass Craig Stephens | Vice President International Consulting Epicor Software UK Syed Waseem Wajid | IT HEAD at Global Glass Manufacturer KSA, Middle East “ We implemented Epicor ERP for one of our large Glass manufacturing facility in Middle East. Like any ERP implementations, even though the product was good , we faced initial hiccup and challenges during the implementation . This is where we came across the German based Rheinbrücke IT consulting and took their support. They did a fantastic turnaround of the project. I enjoyed the transparent and efficient dealing with the company and came to appreciate their work. Now they have opened the Middle East operations and am positive they will do well due to their good service motto.” “ I had been using Rheinbrucke team as my extended arm for sometime now and I have really come to appreciate their depth of technical and functional knowledge of the product and their commitment to our end customers needs. They react quickly to new challenges and are always there for me to rely on.” “ We were very impressed with the way RheinBrücke carried out their work. From analysis to implementation and post-production support, their analysis was always detailed and complete. It was easily understood by users, so different system extension options could be evaluated with all relevant information.” What customers are talking about us
12. ENTERPRISE SOLUTION AND SERVICES
13. | 13 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Project Management Technical Consulting & Embedded Customization Functional Consulting Tools Support & Performance tuning Vertical Solution Development CSF Maintenance CSF Development Business Process Harmonization Custom Solution Development EpicPAY for MEA Copy Company Tool Epicor Marketplace Process Engineering Fit Gap Analysis Implementation Services EPICOR HCM Implementation Services Project Recovery Post Implementation Support Upgrade and Migration Interface Management Enterprise app integration OUR EPICOR SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS At a glance Corporate Presentation
14. | 14 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Project Management Support Partners Onboarding Technical Consulting Functional Consulting Tools Support Migration Factory – Ideation Stage Vertical Solution Development CSF Maintenance CSF Development(Offshore based support) ICE Leverage OUR EPICOR COLLABORATION AREAS – DIRECTLY WITH EPICOR Four way collaboration in the last five years Corporate Presentation 5 Plus years of TRUSTfull relationship
15. | 15 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | VERTICAL CUSTOMER FOOTPRINT AND SELECTED EPICOR CUSTOMERS Corporate Presentation
16. | 16 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Functional Consulting and Business Blueprinting Manage Multi country large scale global SAP Projects KMU E2E SAP Implementation Migration Services - SAP (SOH) SAP Basis Consultancy SAP Basis Administration Support ABAP Functional SAP Developments/Enhancements Qualitatively measuring increases in productivity and reductions in IT ownership costs System Health Checks & Preventive SAP Maintenance SAP Software Upgrades and Enhancement Packs installations SAP Performance Management Interfaces, Workflows, Reports SapScript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms BDC, LSMW, RFCs, BAPI and BADI ALE, IDOC,User/Menu/Function/ Sreen Exits Add-On-Service to enhance Standard Transaction Functionality Integration into Surround Systems Focuses on pain points and business drivers that support your strategic initiatives Prioritize high-value opportunities OUR SAP SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS Corporate Presentation At a glance Our Value engineering team can support in doing a business case audit & business requirements audit SAP Database Management Services Training and upskilling
17. | 17 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Experienced SAP project leadership is critical in determining the success of an implementation Extensive SAP program management experience through management of SAP projects of all sizes, scopes and levels of complexity Solution screening and test case preparation Preparation of functional specifications We work with you to determine the exact SAP management partnership required Either a full SAP Bas2is Management scenario where clients have no need for SAP technical staff or a blended approach where the split of tasks is shared amongst the client’s on-shore and off-shore teams Structured methodology and toolset for building your SAP business case Best practices that will accelerate ROI, lower TCO and dramatically improve the performance of your SAP solution Preparation of technical specification Preparation of the solution by applying coding standards Solution go-live and support SAP SERVICES OFFERING Corporate Presentation Our value proposition
18. | 18 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation GEOGRAPHICAL CUSTOMER FOOTPRINT AND SELECTED SAP CUSTOMERS RheinBrücke IT Consulting has a strong footprint in EMEA, supported by a state of the art delivery center in India.
19. IT SURROUND SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
20. | 20 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | ENTERPRISE SURROUND SOLUTIONS Corporate Presentation Empowering End-users by Extending the Enterprise BUSINESS INTELIGENCE APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PORTALS AND COLLABORATION Realtime analytics Predictive Analysis Enterprise Dashboard Application development and support services Testing COE Application maitainance services Vendor Portal Dealer Portal Customer Portal Enterpise Portal USER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT ERP MES LEGACY PLM 4e INTEGRATED ENTERPRISE / INDUSTRIE 4.0
21. | 21 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT • Architecture and Design • Solution Development • Application Outsourcing • SLA Based Support • Problem & Incident Mgmt • Enhancements • Application Upgrades • Transition Management • Change Management • Portfolio Analysis • Continuous Improvement • Test Planning & Design • Test Bed Creation • Functional & Regression Testing | APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT | APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT | TESTING COE Deep Expertise in Portfolio Management Services, using ITIL and Six Sigma processes as well as Right Shoring to lower the TCO of your IT Landscape • Migration and Modernization • Project & Program Management • Application Integration • Integration Testing • Test Reporting & Management • Tool Maintenance & Support APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
22. | 22 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation PORTALS AND COLLABORATION • Visual Design • Responsive design • User Experience Management • Digital Asset Management • Enterprise Portals • Workflow Applications • Social Collaboration Systems • Mobile Apps and Extension • Integration • Knowledge Management Portals • Extranet Portals • Consulting / Planning • Architecture • Migration and Upgrade • ERP and LOB Integration • Responsive design • Business Process Management • Maintenance and Support • Document Management • Insights and Analytics | CREATIVE | SOLUTIONS | SERVICES End to end solutions from Creative Design, UI/UXM to Architecture and the most appropriate technology PORTALS
23. | 23 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation BI FRAMEWORK ROLAP Direct Query MOLAP VertiPaq Multi Dimensional Tabular MDX DAX BI Solution Architect SME & Domain Expert MES ERP PLM Legacy Applications
24. IP AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
25. | 25 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation IP & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT • Ideation Stage • Under review by product vendor • Development complete • Beta stage • Implementation WIP – Pilot customer • Development complete • Beta Stage • Pilot customer identification - WIP • Under Development • Design review by product vendor Epicor Market Place Mobility Framework
26. CONSULTING AND ADVISORY SERVICES
27. | 27 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | CONSULTING AND ADVISORY Corporate Presentation Services IT DUE DILIGENCE IT OUTSOURCING STUDIES ERP SOLUTION SELECTION PROGRAM / PROJECT MANAGEMENT IT COST OPTIMIZATION PROJECT AUDIT & TURNAROUND
28. CASE STUDIES
29. | 29 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY WITH SPEED & FLEXIBILITY • Portal to make investment opportunities visible to potential investors • World class User Experience to customers • Highly configurable backend to accommodate evolving business scenarios • Contemporary UI / UX • Quick & Agile Development • Flexibility to accommodate change • Usable across devices • Deal Connections is a UK based company • Focused on making investment opportunities more visible to potential investors in UK | NEED | SUCCESS FACTORS| ABOUT • SPOC: Design - Development - Maintenance • Product Approach ensured flexibility • Agile Model ensured rapid deployment • World-Class User Interface & Experience • Responsive Frontend & Backend • Search with Multi-tag feature to search deals • Virtual Basket for Shopping Deals • Subscription upgrade features • Master Data Management for Administrators • Automated Newsletters to Customers • Cloud based E-Commerce Portal • Total Solution: UI / UX, App Design, App Dev & App Maintenance • Technology: ASP dot.NET 4.0, SQL, AJAX, Entity framework 4.0, IIS | BENEFITS | KEYFEATURES| SOLUTION
30. | 30 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation COLLABORATION WITHIN DEPARTMENT WITH WORLD-CLASS USER EXPERIENCE TRW’s Global SAP team needed a Portal for • Monitoring SAP uptime, • Project Management & Collaboration, • Knowledge Management. • Had to adhere to global design standards. • Old SharePoint portal had complex UI • Was not encouraging use & collaboration • Was not integrated to SAP for monitoring • No Knowledge Repository • Headquartered in Livonia, Michigan, • Major American global supplier of automotive systems, modules and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers and related aftermarkets. • SPOC: Design - Development - Maintenance • Redesigned UI - encouraged collaboration • Real-time monitoring of SAP Server health • Rapid Deployment • World-Class User Interface & Experience • Integration with SAP • Powerful Dashboards & Reports on SAP Server health within the portal • Email Notifications on SAP Server health • Project Management tool for Delivery team • Enterprise Search • Redesigned Microsoft SharePoint Portal • Total Solution: UI / UX, App Re-Design, Enhancements & App Maintenance • Technology: SharePoint Online, ASP.NET, HTML5, bootstrap framework • Integration with SAP | NEED | SUCCESS FACTORS| ABOUT | BENEFITS | KEYFEATURES| SOLUTION
31. | 31 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation INSTANT ACCESS TO POWER PLANT METRICS AT THE CLICK OF A BUTTON P&L and decision support system for the power plant • Projections and Assumptions for Power purchase and Fuel Supply Agreement, Operations and maintenance planning • Monitor and alert power production and grid supply, Decision making reports • Data sources are multiple and not integrated • Significant amount of manual conversion • Not real time, no “What-If analysis” • Huge volumes of plant data • Based out of Hyderabad, India, majority owned by Singapore’s SembCorp • A 1320 MW coal fired thermal power plant with direct linkage to the port for coal import • Seamless interface for MIS reporting • Minimal manual intervention • Real-time monitoring of plant data • Predictive analytics • All critical plant metrics on one dashboard • Powerful Dashboards & Reports • Integrating SAP & Historian data • Historical Trend analysis • What-If & Predictive analysis • MIS Solution for Power Plant • Total Solution: UI / UX, App Re-Design, Enhancements & App Maintenance • Technology: SharePoint Online, ASP.NET, HTML5, MS SQL. and bootstrap framework • Integration with SAP, historian and legacy applications | NEED | SUCCESS FACTORS| ABOUT | BENEFITS | KEYFEATURES| SOLUTION
32. | 32 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | Corporate Presentation COLLABORATION WITHIN DEPARTMENT WITH WORLD-CLASS USER EXPERIENCE Employee Self Service Portal for • Managing Leave, • Managing Approval Workflows, • Employees across Shifts. • Dis-integrated Systems for ESS & Approvals • Existing system with poor User Experience leading to poor user adaption • Was not device friendly • Leading Marine and Heavy Engineering services provider in Malaysia • Focused on Oil & Gas Sector • SPOC: Design - Development - Maintenance • Redesigned UI - improved user adoption • Single platform for ESS across MHB • Multi-Device Support • Configurable Approval workflows by geography / shift • Drag & Drop features to ease document uploads • Single interface for all Employee needs • Easy to use task pane for speedy approvals • Configurable Admin panel to control Application behaviour • ESS Portal that is Responsive • Total Solution: UI / UX, App Development & App Maintenance • Technology: ASP dot.NET 4.0, MVC, SQL, AJAX, Entity framework 4.0, IIS | NEED | SUCCESS FACTORS| ABOUT | BENEFITS | KEYFEATURES| SOLUTION
33. | 33 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Theorem Private Limited • Headquarters: Mysore, India • Industry: Digital Marketing Leading provider of digital media operations, reporting and technology services for the media marketing Industry. Theorem offers a full suite of services to maximize the power of online media for some of the most sophisticated digital marketers in the world Corporate Presentation INDUSTRY LEADING PROVIDER OF DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES ENHANCES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT Implemented Epicor HCM5.8 with Employee Connect and Candidate Connect • Automated Key business process like Recruitment, Onboarding, Leave, PMS • Integrated RHYTHM (Tool used to capture Project wise Effort ), HCM and Biometric system. • Empowered Employees with Self Service access • Customized HR Workflow and application adhering to process requirement of the company • Online accessibility of information for all the employees across Globe saves time. • Improved employee engagement by connecting with employees at different phases of employee life cycle and collecting feedback. • Increased efficiency and accuracy due to the automation of all the HR operational activities. • Lack of an integrated and Centralized HR data and Operations Management system. • Lack of Alignment with Business requirement of the company due to manually managing performance and HR workflows like Recruitment, Leave, Transfers, Promotions and Employee Exit. • Lack of Employee engagement due to absence of Employee Self Service | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESSIMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 3 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
34. | 34 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Medical Store Department (MSD) • Headquarters: Tanzania • Industry: Healthcare. The Medical Stores Department, is an autonomous department of the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, United Republic of Tanzania. The department is responsible for the procurement, storage, and distribution of essential drugs and medical supplies for the republic Corporate Presentation TANZANIAN PSU CAPITALIZES ON ITS HUMAN CAPITAL Implemented Epicor HCM5.7 with following modules • Recruitment, Core HR, Training, Leave, Performance, Benefits management • Integrated E9 Payroll with Epicor HCM enabling employees generate their Pay slip from HCM • Empowered Employees with Self Service access • Customized Labels and screens to suit local requirement • Configured security, alerts and routing workflow for the complex HR Business requirements. • Managing HR data in a more systematic and effective manner • Enhancing data security through well-defined roles and access rights • Enabling automation of Performance Management and Assessment processes • Performing comprehensive and systematic employee Records Management • Integration with Finance, time sheet/attendance saves time and provide accuracy • Lack of centralized HR data and Operations management across geographically scattered locations within Tanzania . • Manual maintenance of HR and Payroll related activities via forms and excel sheets | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 4 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
35. | 35 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: DNO • Headquarters: Norway • Industry: Oil and Gas (exploration and production) DNO is a Norwegian exploration and production company that operates in the Middle East and North Africa regions. DNO enables smart exploration, cost effective and fast tracked development, and efficient operating techniques Corporate Presentation OIL & GAS COMPANY ACQUIRES EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL Implemented Epicor 9 for seamless integration of all functions including E9 customized component for maintenance management: • Automated copying of chart of accounts for easy replication in multiple instances • Enabled project management control through approval processes for budgets • Developed reports and alerts for maintenance and ABP modules, and created management dashboards for informed decision making • Enabled efficient contract management lifecycle through Third Party Contract Services • Integrated AP approval processes leading to efficient payment cycles • Ensures tighter project management control and approvals and adherence to target budgets • Lack of integration between systems across maintenance management, project management and finance • Need to implement Epicor 9 at multiple locations with same set of standard accounts • Time and cost overruns on projects • Labor intensive and inadequate MIS reporting | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 3 Months Team Size : 7 Technical Projects : Offshore Model | ABOUT
36. | 36 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Madina Group • Headquarters: Doha, Qatar • Industry: Engineering (Mechanical Engineering fabrication) Madina Group W.L.L. is a leading mechanical engineering fabrication contractor in Qatar. The company owns a workshop spread over 22,000 sq. meters, which makes it one of the biggest facilities in the country Corporate Presentation FABRICATION CONTRACTOR ACHIEVES END-TO-END INTEGRATION Seamlessly implemented Epicor 9 with all functions. • Employees created in HCM transferred to iscala for payroll processing and E9 for job/timesheet creation • Timesheets entered in E9 transferred to iscala for payroll processing • QC performed, results captured, and final product delivered along with certification • Enabled actual costing/profit for each job with the help of E9 job costing • Created a single Integrated system with three way integration of E9-Iscala –HCM • Seamless processing from ordering to QC, invoicing and job costing to prevent cost overruns • Lack of integration between systems ranging from production processes through to invoicing, and between subcontracting processes and the main system • Complicated and exhaustive QC processes • Manual calculation of timesheets, overtime and withholding of taxes on subcontractors | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 12 Months Team Size : 8 Technical Projects : Offshore Model | ABOUT
37. | 37 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: RSP Design Consultants (India) Pvt Ltd • Headquarters: Bangalore • Industry: Architecture & planning RSP (India) is a premier architecture and design consultancy serving a diverse range of clients nationally and internationally, including many Fortune 500 companies. It is an associate company of RSP Singapore, one of the largest design, planning and engineering practices of South East Asia Corporate Presentation LEADING DESIGN FIRM ACQUIRES VISIBILITY INTO PROJECT PIPELINE Implemented Epicor 9 solution with four major modules: • CRM - Complete visibility into every stage of the opportunity, probability of conversion and overall project pipeline • Project Management – Detailed project and WIP reports on time, cost, effort, revenues and expenses • Time & Expense – Tracking of employee time and effort for accurate and timely estimations and billing • Finance – End-to-end financial control and efficiencies • Enhanced transparency due to seamless integration of enterprise applications and centralization of data • Improved decision making by tracking actuals against budgeted efforts • Automated tasks and reporting for effective project planning and management • Accurate costing and ROI calculation for improved operational efficiencies • Lack of insights into incoming opportunities, their status, probability of conversion and the amount of business expected • Lack of transparency into project related metrics such as time, cost and effort for accurate costing and billing | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 5 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 2 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
38. | 38 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Pradeep Metals Limited • Headquarters: Mumbai • Industry: Metal forging manufacturers Pradeep Metals manufactures closed-die forgings for the Oil & Gas, Valve, Instrumentation, Petrochemical & General Engineering Industries around the world. An award winning company, it’s capabilities include Design & Engineering and Manufacturing Corporate Presentation METAL FORGINGS MANUFACTURER STREAMLINES PROCESSES AND IMPROVES REPORTING Implemented Epicor 9 multi unit of measure functionality for: • Automation of QC certification downloadable by end- customers • Seamless integration across functions • Comprehensive statutory reporting including financials and management dashboards • Formulated scheduling & planning of shop floor and work orders • Increased end user satisfaction • Streamlined inventory maintenance processes, improved efficiency, and optimized costs • Greater accuracy in output through tools calibration • Complete and accurate information reporting and production planning through an integrated ERP • Improvised and on-time delivery of orders • Hassle-free statutory compliance • Poor material traceability and time consuming manual processes negatively impacted certification • Disjoined internal systems that failed to provide timely reports and unified view of business • Lack of an automated system for inventory maintenance and management • No proper system in place for planning and scheduling work orders • Shop floor management was not done in an efficient manner | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 3 Months Team Size : 3 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
39. | 39 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Masila Petroleum Exploration and Production Company (Petro Masila) • Headquarters: Yemen • Industry: Oil exploration Petro Masila is a Yemeni oil exploration and production company. It currently produces about 45,000 barrels of oil, which is nearly 20 percent of the total national oil production per day Corporate Presentation YEMENI OIL & GAS COMPANY ENHANCES BUSINESS OPERATIONS Implemented Epicor 9 and seamlessly integrated all functions, including an E9 customized component for maintenance management • Enabled activity based planning (ABP) for operations functionality • Developed reports and alerts for maintenance and ABP modules, and created management dashboards for improved decision making • An effective Supply Chain Management (SCM) module was put in place to make the process work in a more efficient manner • Third Party Contract Services provided resulting in efficient contract management lifecycle • Re-engineered multi location freight forwarding for efficient inventory tracking • Integrated Accounts Payable approval processes for efficient payment cycles • Asset accounting of Fixed Assets and capital projects for a detailed insight on assets • Lack of integration across systems, processes and functions resulted in delays in Accounts Payable cycle and internal accounting • Maintenance consumed over 40% of resource utilization and capacity planning • Lack of an automated system hindered proactive maintenance • Complex manual maintenance planning and scheduling, and inadequate reporting | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 12 Months Team Size : 5 Functional 8 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
40. | 40 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: National Gas Company • Headquarters: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman • Industry: Is the leading LP Gas marketing company in the Sultanate of Oman. Incorporated in 1979, the company heralded the beginning of LPG industry in Oman and has today spread its wings over the entire country with 7 strategically located plants Corporate Presentation LEADING OIL & GAS COMPANY INCREASES VISIBILITY AND PROCESS EFFICIENCIES Implemented Epicor 9 for seamless integration of all functions ranging from CRM to financials • Automated sales, project management and maintenance for improved overall productivity • Configured operations management for capturing all transactions including inventory consumption and profitability reporting • Project and maintenance module configured for large projects and maintenance management • Integrated process assistance for finance teams in updating and maintaining company’s financial data • Multi-company and multi-plant integration for unified business insights • Reporting done for individual plants, customers, products and sales persons to help compare revenue generation performance with the investments made • Enhanced financial management, optimized operational cost and improved business efficiency • Lack of integrated sales and CRM processes • Manual, complex and error prone maintenance planning, scheduling, customer registration, complaints tracking, costing and profitability computations • Labor intensive and inadequate reporting | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 5 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
41. | 41 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Saudi American Glass Company (SAGCO) • Headquarters: Riyadh • Industry: Processed architectural glass SAGCO is a leading processor of architectural flat glass in the Middle East with an annual output of over 7 million sq. metres of high performance glass Corporate Presentation GLASS MANUFACTURER ENABLES PROCESS INTEGRATION AND CONTROL Implemented Epicor 9 for seamless integration of all functions including E9 product configuration for material costing: • Configured bar code solution for shop floor automation and customized bar code for shipment • Developed reports, dashboards and alerts for in-depth business insights • Increased profitability control through effective management of costing parameters and approvals process • Improved production operations and reduced operational time with bar-coded screens for easy tracking • Integrated Account Payable approval processes for efficient payment cycles • Lack of an integrated system between sales management, finance and production functions • Limited control on costing parameters and inability to change the parameters from time to time • Lack of automation in the job management, shipping, and tracking of packed items • Poorly managed invoicing cycle and limited and labor intensive reporting | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 6 Months Team Size : 1 Technical Projects : Onsite Model | ABOUT
42. | 42 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Medical Store Department (msd) • Headquarters: Tanzania • Industry: Healthcare The Medical Stores Department, is an autonomous department of the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, United Republic of Tanzania. The department is responsible for the procurement, storage, and distribution of essential drugs and medical supplies for the republic Corporate Presentation TANZANIAN GOVERNMENT PSU IMPLEMENTS PAYROLL SOLUTION Implemented payroll solution that allows: • Provision to define salary structure elements for employees and automatic computation of statutory and non statutory deductions • Customizable pension scheme and user defined tax slabs conforming to changes in the local law • Automatic employee segment mapping for loan deductions • Reduced payroll processing time and improved accuracy with automated general ledger posting in E9 • Ability to create and track multiple bank loan deductions • Reduced time and effort in computing deductions and lower error rate • Set up a payroll process for 500 employees across different divisions and departments • Ensure seamless integration with existing Epicor Finance and General Ledger modules • Enable automatic tax (PAYE) computation as per the local law and ensure flexibility to add deductions as required • Customize E9 Payroll module to fit unique business and statutory needs | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 4 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 2 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
43. | 43 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Sun Packaging Company • Headquarters: Oman • Industry: Packaging (Basic materials and industrial products) Sun Packaging Co. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality flexible packaging products Corporate Presentation PACKAGING COMPANY ENABLES SEAMLESS ORDER PROCESSING Implemented a solution with parameterized quoting process with wastage calculation that included: • Introduction of lot number tracking in inventory/production process for easy tracking • Introduction of log sheet capturing for complex production processes and ensuring traceability at each level of the production process • Integrated the automatic curing process • Automated tailor-made solution for the complex manufacturing process • Process of quotation integrated with E9 • Production process fine-tuned with easy traceability options • Seamless processing from order to QC and invoicing, with job costing to prevent cost overruns • Material and production planning are improved and standardized • Complicated quoting process for customized end products • Customized production to be fine- tuned for each customer • Lack of automated and streamlined inventory management with lots merging with each other, automatic consumption of lots, and serial tracking of items based on FIFO • Stimulating the manufacturing processes and quality standardization | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 8 Months Team Size : 3 Functional & 5 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
44. | 44 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Medical Store Department (msd) • Headquarters: Tanzania • Industry: Healthcare The Medical Stores Department, is an autonomous department of the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, United Republic of Tanzania. The department is responsible for the procurement, storage, and distribution of essential drugs and medical supplies for the republic Corporate Presentation TANZANIAN MEDICAL STORE DEPARTMENT OPTIMIZES ITS SUPPLY CHAIN Implemented a solution to enhance Epicor 9 • Enabled stocks received into a warehouse to be inspected by the quality department before distribution for sales • Cartonization and bar-coding for tracking goods from the point of origin to the distribution channel • Hand held scanners enhanced for warehouse users to scan the stock while receiving and dispatching goods • Goods received made available to the quality department first for inspection and certification • Goods are cartonized and bar-coded prior to distribution and sales • Ability to update goods remotely through hand held scanners • Load planning and effective resource utilization during shipment of goods • Lack of proper planning between the warehouse and the quality department • Absence of automated purchase workflow for departmental approval before placing supplier orders • Lack of centralized bar-coding and cartonization • Need for synchronization between warehouse and capacity of shipment trucks | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 4 Months Team Size : 1 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
45. | 45 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Philadelphia Gear • Headquarters: Pennsylvania • Industry: Energy and Power Philadelphia Gear is globally reputed for expertise in power transmission solutions for the world’s Energy, Infrastructure and Defense industries. Their range of solutions include Onsite Technical Services - OTS℠; inspect, repair and upgrade capabilities, renewal parts, and new enclosed drives Corporate Presentation GLOBAL COMPANY ACHIEVES COUNTRY SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY ROLLOUT Implemented E9 template with India specific functionality and ensured compliance with Indian law • Functionality to account for Sales Tax, Excise, TDS and Customs on day-to-day operations • Material burden functionality created as part of CSF to account for additional costs incurred on procurement • Tracking transactions easier with EPICOR’s designated and sequence specific legal number for each transaction • Capability to cater to future taxation requirements like GST • Reduced manual intervention for tax accounting • Compliance with mandatory reporting requirement under Indian Excise/Customs law • Enabled invoicing for Sales Tax & Excise Duty • Lack of adherence to Sales Tax, Customs, and Excise accounting norms of the Govt. of India • Manual updation of taxation in the finance module • Additional procurement costs not reflected in inventory costs • Inability to track transactions that were logged without a document number | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 2 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Offshore Model | ABOUT
46. | 46 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Customly • Headquarters: Monaco • Industry: Personalized Gift Manufacturing & Retail Customly is a Monaco based enterprise that creates custom gifting products. Customers upload their photos or artwork on their website, select what product they would like to customise and Customly manufactures and ships the gifts to the address provided Corporate Presentation MANUFACTURING COMPANY ENABLES SEAMLESS ORDER TRACKING AND PROCESSING Integrated client website and Epicor 9 through service connect • Enabled in-house manufacturing of goods through job management • Provided cross functional integration across departments • Enhanced efficiency and visibility through direct order processing integration • Ability to track manufacturing stocks and confirm delivery dates for all the new orders based on the scheduling board • Enhanced royalty calculation module provides accurate results on Accounts Payable • Lack of automation for capturing orders on the website led to inefficiencies in order management and invoicing • Time consuming manual information exchange between the inventory and finance department restricted visibility • Need for outsourcing goods for manufacturing as per client specifications | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 2 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
47. | 47 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Rukun Al Yaqeen (RAY) International LLC • Headquarters: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman • Industry: Oil & Energy An ISO 9001:2008 certified company that offers environmental and engineering solutions, consultancy and training Corporate Presentation OIL AND ENERGY COMPANY STREAMLINES ENTERPRISE-WIDE BUSINESS PROCESSES Implemented Epicor 9 for a seamless integration of all modules • Provided solution for scheduled maintenance jobs on the equipment usage counter/meter reading • Designed service connect based interface for bulk time sheet entry • Developed intuitive segmentation and positing rule to handle profitability by division and project • Enabled 100% data accuracy on MIS reporting • Enhanced visibility through Equipment Breakdown Report (EBR) for a precise breakdown on maintenance • Enabled predictable accounts receivable (AR) through calculation of revenue regeneration at project level • Lack of integration of functional information and inability to manage scheduled breakdown maintenance • Lack of automation in managing time, expenses, project billing and financial processes • Absence of an approval mechanism for enquiries and purchase orders • Need for profitability statements by division and project | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 5 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Onsite Model | ABOUT
48. | 48 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Rukun Al Yaqeen (RAY) International LLC • Headquarters: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman • Industry: Oil & Energy An ISO 9001:2008 certified company that offers environmental and engineering solutions, consultancy and training Corporate Presentation OIL AND ENERGY COMPANY IMPROVES FINANCIAL VISIBILITY AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT Implemented fully integrated financial posting rule solution encompassing all relevant types of project transactions covering • Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger • Integrated HCM with payroll reflecting direct and indirect project expenses in the Epicor system • Developed relevant reports to support MIS • Enabled general ledger (GL) posting at the division and project level along with accounting at the project level • Provided multiple methods of revenue recognition • Facilitated profitability report generation by division and project • Need for managing multi-year engineering procurement and construction (EPC) contracts with large O&G companies • Ineffective legacy accounting system to manage multiple divisions and organizations • Non-availability of profitability statements by division and project | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 8 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 2 Technical Projects : Onsite Model | ABOUT
49. | 49 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: Kemppi Oy • Headquarters: Lahti, Finland • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Kemppi is a world- leading manufacturer of arc welding equipment and a provider of solutions for highly productive welding. They own offices in 16 countries and regular export into 70 different countries Corporate Presentation WELDING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER IMPLEMENTS EPICOR COUNTRY SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITY Implemented Epicor India CSF with India specific functionality to ensure compliance with the local laws • Enabled Finance to account for sales tax, excise, TDS and customs computation on day-to-day operations • Material burden functionality capturing the impact of additional cost incurred on procurement in the inventory module • EPICOR designates sequence specific legal number to each transactions, making tracking easier • Enhanced scalability to cater to future taxation requirements like GST • Reduced manual intervention for tax accounting • Improved adherence to mandatory reporting requirement under excise/customs law • Enabled invoicing for sales tax and excise duty as per statutory mandates • Rolling out E9 template in India from its Finland(HQ) • Non-adherence to sales tax, customs and excise accounting as per the Indian regulatory norms • Manual journal posting to reflect taxation in the finance module • Lack of accounting for additional cost of procurement in the inventory • Difficulty in tracking transactions logged without any document number in the system | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 1 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 1 Technical Projects : Support Model | ABOUT
50. | 50 |© www.rheincs.com / 2016 | • Name: P.C.Sons Castings Private Limited • Headquarters: Coimbatore, India • Industry: Foundries Leading manufacturer of graded CI casting and SG iron castings since 1980. They are renowned providers of advanced machining setup equipped with latest testing laboratory Corporate Presentation A LEADING FOUNDRY ENHANCES BUSINESS PROCESS EFFICIENCY AND PROJECT DELIVERY Implemented Epicor9 with advanced manufacturing and scheduling modules • Facilitated real-time material requirements planning (MRP) and next-generation ERP functionality that delivers in-context business insights • Enabled automatic product configuration as per bill of materials and cost at the time of quotation using existing product MOM • Quicker response to the quotation process, better lead time accuracy, and faster delivery through scheduling • Enhanced information flow and operational visibility with better planning • Improved control over metal grade management and revision • Better flexibility to meet both current requirements as well as future needs • Redundant, inconsistent data and delayed information delivery due to fragmented legacy system and manual processes • Lack of real time planning and scheduling of molding and melting operations based on the capacity of resource • Ineffective pattern and tooling lifecycle management with client tools | RHEINBRÜCKE SOLUTION |BUSINESS IMPACT | BUSINESS CHALLENGE Duration : 3 Months Team Size : 2 Functional & 2 Technical Projects : Onsite/Offshore Model | ABOUT
51. RheinBrücke IT Consulting B.V. Stationsplein 8K NL-6221BT, Maastricht, www.rheincs.com. Phone +31(0)43 7999 045, Fax +31(0)43 7999 333, email@example.com Vetriselvan. S Managing Partner Im Zollhafen 18 (Kranhaus I) D-50678, Köln, www.rheincs.com. Phone +49(0)221 650 60 608, Mobile +49(0)173 326 8109 CONTACT
Stock analysis for Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK:New York) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile.
Extraordinary Design: Fence Contractors in the Pacific Northwest. For 30 years, Rick's Custom Fencing & Decking has been one of the most trusted fencing ...
Corporate Office enables consumers to get access to contact information on corporate offices of major US corporations.
About Us. About RIC - The Best Little Big Airport You’ll Ever Visit . It’s hard to believe, but we’ve been the gateway to Virginia’s Capital Region ...
Learn about the amenities available onboard Royal Princess, ... Explore the spacious decks of this spectacular ship, ... Corporate Affiliates;
Richmond International Airport (IATA: RIC, ... Richmond International Airport is the busiest airport in central Virginia and the third most frequented in ...
Welcome to the Richmond International Airport (RIC) home page! Find local weather conditions, arrival and departure links, travel tips, airline promotions ...
Steel Deck Specialist; ... LEED Specialist; ARRA Specialist; Plant Contact Info; Corporate Directory; Catalogs. ... New Millennium Building Systems, ...