Published on September 29, 2015
1. Review of Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan By CarClubIndia.com
2. Features of Mercedes-Maybach S600 Sedan • This is the first time a Maybach model is assembled outside Germany • Mercedes-Maybach S600 introduced with powered by its largest engine yet-V12 • Mercedes-Maybach S600 completely built in India • Now this model have less Novice, Vibration, Harshness level to improve the luxury percentage.
3. Features of Mercedes-Maybach S600 • Carmakers has paid much attention on rear seats and car have quietest rear seat compare to any production of sedan in the world. • Doors of this model designed perfectly under wind load. • Hand-stitched nappa leather increasing the personality of this model. • Executive seats could be reclined upto 43 degree which will be provide exemplary legroom. • Fold out tables and 1540 burmester surround sound system with 24 speakers are the special features in internal beauty of S600.
4. View of Rear Seats of Mercedes- Maybach S600
5. Speed of Mercedes-Maybach Sedan S600 • 5.980cc V12 bi-turbo engine with an output of 523bhp at 4900- 5300rpm maximum torque of 84.61 kgm at 1900-4000rpm. • Mercedes claims the Maybach S600 will complete the speed to 100 kph from standstill in just 5 seconds
6. Windows and Glass areas Features • The windows and other glass areas feature chrome surrounds • The B pillar is also covered in chrome • Maybach logo a double M inside an arched triangle-adorns the C-pillars on both sides.