Published on February 11, 2014
The Millennium Revelation 20:1-9
• (1) Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. (2) And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; (3) and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.
• Jeremiah 23:5-6 "Behold, the days are coming," declares the LORD, "When I will raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land. (6) "In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell securely; And this is His name by which He will be called, 'The LORD our righteousness.'
• Revelation 9:1&11 Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him...(11)They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss;
• Revelation 9:1&11 Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. • Jude 1:6 And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day
• (4) Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
• Dan 7:9 "I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
• Dan 7:9 "I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat; • Revelation 6:9 When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained;
• Daniel 12:1-2 "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. (2) "Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.
• (5) The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. (6) Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.
• Isaiah 2:2-4 Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the LORD Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it. (3) And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
• (4) And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war.
• Isaiah 11:6-9 And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them. (7) Also the cow and the bear will graze, Their young will lie down together, And the lion will eat straw like the ox. (8) The nursing child will play by the hole of the cobra, And the weaned child will put his hand on the viper's den.
• (9) They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth will be full of the knowledge of the LORD As the waters cover the sea.
• Isaiah 65:20-22 "No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, Or an old man who does not live out his days; For the youth will die at the age of one hundred And the one who does not reach the age of one hundred Will be thought accursed. (21) "They will build houses and inhabit them; They will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit. (22) "They will not build and another inhabit, They will not plant and another eat; For as the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people, And My chosen ones will wear out the work of their hands.
• • • • • • • • • • Israel is restored to the land. Jerusalem will be the world’s capital. No more war. Christ will reign over the whole earth righteously. Life expectancy will be greatly extended. There will be peace and tranquility. There will be justice for all. The ungodly will be punished immediately. The nature of animals will be changed. The earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord.
• (7) When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, (8) and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. (9) And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
• Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is more deceitful than all else And is desperately sick; Who can understand it?
How to do Voodoo Are you working too hard and not getting the results?? Well,...
Son simples cuestiones que, aunque puedan resultar a priori inocentes, albergan in...
"The souls of the just are in the hand of God, and no torment shall touch them. " ...
During the millennium Jesus rules from ... 46) The visions in Revelation won’t begin to be fulfilled ... 2 The Book of Revelation. Lesson 2: ...
The book of Revelation and other prophecies of the end times and the millennium contain both frightening and inspiring images. The righteous, all those who ...
The Book of Revelation Lesson 3: ... 46) ... The Book of Revelation © 2013 by Third Millennium Ministries www.thirdmill.org .
Lesson 46 Introduction ... • What will happen to Satan during the Millennium? (See Revelation 20:1–3.) • What will life be like when Satan is bound?
The Book of Revelation can be both exciting and confusing. It's exciting because it records dramatic visions about the role of Jesus and the church in the ...
Make observations from the following passages concerning what the millennium ... VBF Study in Revelation Lesson 61 ... 17-18, Ezek 43:18-46:24 ...
Lesson 46 – Revelation 5 ... This lesson will discuss how we can find hope and courage through ... and Christ will reign in triumph during the Millennium.
Revelation – Lesson 24. Revelation 22:1 ... Psalms 46:4 “There is a river ... so it is left for later revelation. During the Millennium, ...
Category Archives: Bible Study – Revelation BSF ... (Matthew 25:31-46) ... Revelation Lesson 25 Day 5 Millennium