Published on February 6, 2014
The Second Coming Revelation 19:11-21
• (11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. (12) His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. (13) He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
• 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
• Matthew 24:27-30 "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. (28) "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. (29) "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
• (30) "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.
• Zechariah 14:3-4 Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. (4) In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.
• Acts 1:12 Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away.
• Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this:
• Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God, says this: • Revelation 1:14b and His eyes were like a flame of fire.
• John 1:1&14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…(14) And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
• (14) And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. (15) From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. (16) And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
• Revelation 19:8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
• Matthew 16:27 "For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.
• Matthew 16:27 "For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS. • John 12:48 "He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
• “This represents the unyielding and absolute govern-mental authority of Jesus Christ in His kingdom reign under which men are re-quired to conform to His righteous and just standards. No lawless-ness or injustices will be tolerated. Men today can get away with murder, deceit, fraud, lying—but not then.” J Hampton Keathley
• Psalms 2:9 'You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'"
• Psalms 2:9 'You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.'" • Revelation 14:19-20 So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God. (20) And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses' bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.
• (17) Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, (18) so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great." (19) And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
• Matthew 24:28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
• Matthew 24:28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. • Hebrews 10:31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
• (20) And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
• Revelation 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
• (21) And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.
• Matthew 25:31-33 & 46 "But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. (32) "All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; (33) and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left…(46) "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
How to do Voodoo Are you working too hard and not getting the results?? Well,...
Son simples cuestiones que, aunque puedan resultar a priori inocentes, albergan in...
"The souls of the just are in the hand of God, and no torment shall touch them. " ...
Lessons and Teaching; ... Revelation 19: The Second Coming of Christ. ... John described Jesus wearing red at the time of His Second Coming (see Revelation ...
LESSON 45 “He That ... OVERVIEW: The Book of Revelation is foremost a testimony of ... seems to be to prepare us for the last days and the Second Coming.
This video is on the revelation God gave me about the second coming of ... REVELATION SECOND COMING TELUGU ... Bible Study Lesson ...
New Testament Sunday School Lesson 45: Revelation. ... early Christians often spoke of the Second Coming as “The Revelation,” using the same Greek word ...
Lesson 8: Christ's Promised Second Coming ... Bible prophecies are important because they are revelations ... 19, 24, 31, 33, 38, 41, 43-45, ...
... 40-45. The Second Coming in the ... Revelation, that the Second Coming of Christ in this ... “The Second Coming in the Book of Revelation ...
Lessons on Bible Basics for smart people who do not want to be dummies ... Lesson 16 What About the Second Coming ... 45). The tribulation closes ...
(See chapter 45 in this ... And we will have revelations to know our forefathers clear back to ... But He will not be rejected at His Second Coming, ...
The Second Coming. The Second Coming. When is the second coming? Although we cannot know the exact date, we can get an idea starting by looking at when ...