Published on January 22, 2014
The Hallelujah Chorus Revelation 19:1-10
• (1) After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God; (2) BECAUSE HIS JUDGMENTS ARE TRUE AND RIGHTEOUS; for He has judged the great harlot who was corrupting the earth with her immorality, and HE HAS AVENGED THE BLOOD OF HIS BOND-SERVANTS ON HER." (3) And a second time they said, "Hallelujah! HER SMOKE RISES UP FOREVER AND EVER."
• Revelation 18:20 "Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced judgment for you against her."
• Revelation 7:9-11 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; (10) and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb." (11) And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
• Revelation 6:10 and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?“
• Revelation 6:10 and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?“ • Revelation 18:24 "And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth."
• Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
• (4) And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne saying, "Amen. Hallelujah!"
• Proverbs 24:17-18 Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles; (18) Or the LORD will see it and be displeased, And turn His anger away from him.
• Psalms 5:9-10 There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself. Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue. (10) Hold them guilty, O God; By their own devices let them fall! In the multitude of their transgressions thrust them out, For they are rebellious against You.
• Proverbs 11:10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting.
• Proverbs 11:10 When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, And when the wicked perish, there is joyful shouting. • Romans 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY," says the Lord.
• (5) And a voice came from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who fear Him, the small and the great."
• (5) And a voice came from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you His bond-servants, you who fear Him, the small and the great." • John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
• (6) Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. (7) "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." (8) It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
• Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, (26) so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, (27) that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.
• Isaiah 64:6 For all of us have become like one who is unclean, And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment; And all of us wither like a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.
• Isaiah 64:6 For all of us have become like one who is unclean, And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment; And all of us wither like a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away. • 2 Corinthians 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
• 1 John 3:2-3 Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is. (3) And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
• Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, fait hfulness, (23) gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
• (9) Then he *said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" And he *said to me, "These are true words of God."
• (10) Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he *said to me, "Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
• 1 Corinthians 3:4-7 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not mere men? (5) What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one. (6) I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. (7) So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth.
The last page of the Hallelujah Chorus, ... 44: 39: Hallelujah: Chorus: Allegro: tr ti ob: ... Several lines from the Book of Revelation ...
... No. 44 Chorus Hallelujah Chorus Performed by The English Concert ... and he shall reign for ever and ever, Hallelujah! (Revelation 19:6; ...
Messiah (1990 Remastered Version) , Part II: 44. Hallelujah (chorus) · Huddersfield Choral Society/Herbert Bardgett/Royal Liverpool ...
Structure of Handel's Messiah Messiah; Oratorio by George Frideric ... 44 / 39: Hallelujah: Chorus: Revelation 19:6,16 Revelation 11:15: Book of Revelation:
Even if you don't know much about classical music, you have probably heard the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's oratorio Messiah. Many people think of this ...
The Hallelujah Chorus of Revelation. ... with the Hallelujah chorus then read ... is endeavoring to convey in Revelation. Now in the lessons ...
Digital Sheet Music for Messiah (Piano Reduction), no. 44: Hallelujah! by George Frideric Handel, scored for Soli/SATB/Piano, id:94402. Register; Log In;
Heaven's Hallelujah Chorus ... 44 Mounce, The Book of Revelation, ... In Revelation 19, however, the lesson is ...
While we all have heard the Hallelujah Chorus ... and Lord of lords,” is from Revelation 19:16. The Hallelujah Chorus has its ... Lesson Categories ...