Published on March 16, 2016
1. Elevate your Brand from Within TM Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting
2. ReTailored Consulting uses the best of your people to ELEVATE your brand. We support you in designing your own tailored training, your strategy to success. By empowering & uniting your teams, we leverage your most valuable asset - your people - focusing on reinforcing their expertise and confidence. We seamlessly deliver a message that is adapted to your brand, driving pride of belonging, client brand perception and ultimately profit. Our Mission is to… Elevate your Brand from Within TM MISSION Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting
3. BRAND & BEYOND CLIENT & TALENT PRODUCT & ASSORTMENT 1. The Company Excite pride of belonging by showcasing your model 1. The Client Experience Your service standards set the tone 1. Fit & Lifestyle Wrap each Client in a tailored yet signature style of yours 2. Brand DNA & History Your roots make you unique today 2. Art of Clienteling Plant the seeds of long term relationships 2. Product Lines & Materials In depth knowledge cultivates your team’s expertise & confidence 3. Brand Strategy How your future celebrates your Heritage 3. Leadership programs Inspired managers empower your teams to success 3. Creation process & Craftsmanship How your behind the scenes magic becomes a selling point 4. Industry Overview Tease your team’s interest & contextualize your environment 4. Generational & Cultural Diversity Understand demographics & embrace cultures 4. Seasonal Training Storytell your collections to nurture a constant desire with coherent merch assortment Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting EXPERTISE
4. Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting ABOUT Marie-Charlotte & Camille are both French, pursued 15 years of ballet, have visited the same places, worked for similar companies and moved to California to seek new challenges. They share common passion for luxury, fashion and branding as a whole. They have a strong entrepreneurial vibe, value the same interest in business development and want to give back to the industry by serving together as a team. For all these reasons, this partnership makes sense, and sometimes it is all about the simplest of things that works the best. This is how ReTailored Consulting was born, with the strong desire to collaborate with brands that are motivated to make a difference.
5. Marie-Charlotte is a proven retail, branding and training expert, with an extensive experience in the fashion sector of the luxury industry. She began her career in Paris, France at Givenchy building woman collection assortments for wholesale accounts. She then joined Chanel when the International Training Department was created rue Cambon in Paris, as the instructional design manager, and successfully developed & delivered training as well as branded content worldwide for 8 years. MC moved to California in 2012 and rounded up her product selling & training expertise at Christian Dior and St. John Knits, designing & implementing impactful training programs around the client experience and the brand message. Since in the US, she also represents high-end European kids brands, introducing & developing them locally, with her entrepreneurial spirit and unique approach to relationship building. She lived, worked and studied in four countries including France, Spain, Great Britain and the USA. She speaks three languages and has been raised in a multicultural environment with a French mother & an American father. She has a MBA in Luxury Brand Marketing and International Management which, together with her international background and experience, makes her an expert of the luxury industry and its clientele. TEAM Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting Marie-Charlotte Partner & CEO
6. Camille is an expert in fashion and luxury goods. She began her career in Paris, France in press & PR starting in editorial press, then working for a fashion retailer and finally joining a PR agency where she increased brand recognition for several fashion accounts in both lifestyle & kids sectors. She then became the communication manager at Sterling International, promoting the executive search firm as well as keeping track of the fashion & luxury industry insights, trends and movements. She relocated to California in 2009 and decided to focus on product assortment & development. She was recruited at St John Knits as the non-apparel merchandiser where she built the department, created collection assortments for jewelry & handbags, developed product lines, increased sales and conducted product trainings nationwide. Since 2014, Camille decided to become a consultant for fashion companies that are in need of branding, merchandising, communication & marketing solutions. She also introduced & established European kids brands in US market. Camille has lived, worked and studied in three countries including France, Great Britain and the USA. She speaks two languages and has been raised in a multicultural environment, having lived in London for 10 years. She has a Masters Degree in Luxury marketing & management. TEAM Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting Camille Partner & CMO
7. Proprietary & Confidential - Exclusive Property of ReTailored Consulting Contact us at: General Inquiries email@example.com Partner & CEO - Marie-Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org Partner & CMO - Camille: email@example.com Phone: (949) 478-3132 Follow us on: Twitter: @retailoredcltg LinkedIn: ReTailored Consulting Facebook: ReTailored Consulting Elevate your Brand from Within TM CONNECT
fashion & luxury brand ... and in agencies and consulting ... work in the area of branding for fashion, luxury and brand management and then design ...
Fashion, Innovation & Communication. ... Fashion & Branding: ... You'll examine 6 of the most fundamental and pertinent topics in fashion retail and luxury ...
Our team is made up exclusively of people who have worked in senior positions within retail. People who have been there and done it. To find out more about ...
View Monique Motta’s professional ... Monique Motta. Coordenadora de Branding no ... Branding professional specialized in fashion, luxury and ...
Reka Tolnay. MA Fashion & Luxury Brand Management Graduate at Istituto ... consulting firms, ... Commercialization and Retail, Fashion Law, Luxury ...
Katie Lark. Brand and Marketing Consultant at Luxury Branding. Location London, United Kingdom Industry Management Consulting
Bain retail consultants work with ... Luxury Goods Worldwide ... A turnaround plan that aligned branding strategies across an apparel retailer's ...
Consulting; Training; Online ... in the interaction because the customer for your luxury ... this retail sales training with the Retail Doctor ...
... (fast moving consumer goods), retail and fashion/luxury/sports focus on the ... reports and preparing training packages ... return on consulting ...