Published on May 6, 2016
1. Sukanta Saha Mobile: +91- 7507335280 E-Mail: email@example.com Address: Kolkata. Profile Summary • A competent professional with 3.10 years of experience in Data warehousing and Investment Banking Domain. • Expertise in end-to-end implementation of various projects including designing, development, coding, implementation of software applications. • Well experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process using Informatica Power Center 9.0.1 and 9.0.5 (Designer, Workflow Manager and Repository Manager) in financial services domains. • Worked extensively with all Informatica Designer tools including (Source Analyzer, Target Designer, Transformation Developer and Mapping Designer). • Good knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and principles - Star Schema, Snowflake, SCD, Surrogate keys, Normalization/De normalization. • Sound knowledge of Oracle 10g, SQL, Unix Scripting and basic commands. • Working in Reconcilation Project Investment Banking. • Have experience in Continuous Integration tool and Team city for Code Migration. Working Profile SYSTEM ENGINEER Technology: Informatica Developer at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. Ltd. Pune, Maharastra. CERTIFICATION ORACLE DATABASE SQL CERTIFIED EXPERT PROFESSIONAL SKILL Operating System Windows 98/2000/XP/2003, Windows 7, Unix Database Teradata.Sql server Languages SQL, UNIX shell scripting basics ETL tools Data Modeling, Informatica Power Center 9.1, Data Transformation, B2B Data Exchange, Domain Banking and Financial Services, Retail- Data Migration and Data Warehousing Others Good Knowledge of basic concepts of Data Warehousing, OLAP /OLTP.
2. Academic Profile Degree/ Class Stream/Profile Board/ University Percentage/ CGPA Year of passing BTECH ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING National Institute of Technology 7.3 2012 10+2 Physics,Chemistry,Maths TBSE 74% 2008 10 Physics,Chemistry,Maths TBSE 86% 2006 PROJECTS Project 1 Project: Africa Asia Card Migration Duration: Apr’3- Sep’3 to December of 2013 Client: Barclays Bank Role: ETL Developer Details: Project was designed and developed as a universal BI solution for banking cards business. With a vision of producing a data warehouse solution, the project was focused on migration of data that are already using Bank’s Vision Plus as source system to Teradata environment. A Centralized Data warehouse was built that uses the ERP. The project was developed by ETL Informatica 9.0.1 and Teradata v12 with UNIX environment. Software: Informatica 9.0.1 and 9.0.5, UNIX, Teradata v12. Accountabilities: • Analyzing user requirements and designing and documenting functional specification and validation documents. • Designing ETL mapping as per functional specification document. • Developing ETLs using informatica mapping, UNIX shell, Teradata and providing alternative solutions to common problems. • Developing EMDW mapping for CDC and DBLoad.In CDC developed Delta and Master Files.
3. • Expert in Dimensional Data Modeling, using Data Modeling, Star-Join Snowflake Schema Modeling, FACT & Dimensions Tables. • Strong hands on experience using Teradata utilities (SQL, B-TEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport), Teradata parallel support and UNIX Shell scripting. • Proficient in coding of optimized Teradata batch processing scripts for data transformation, aggregation and load using BTEQ. • • Developing Data Mart Mappings for Reporting purpose. Worked in Customer, Account and Card Dimensions and facts for daily and monthly basis and also worked how to populating the Dimension and Fact tables using extract Files. • Developing several complex mappings in Informatica a variety of Power Center transformations, Mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables, Mapplets & Parameter files in Mapping Designer using Informatica Power Center. • Developing workflows with Decision and Conditional flows using Workflow Manager. • Optimizing informatica mapping/session for better performance. • Performing extensive testing of ETL mapping with various test scenarios. • Resolving various technical issues with ETL mapping as well as in Unix Scripts. • Completing the requested changes in mapping as per business requirement before deadline. • Troubleshooting systems production and performance issues under tight deadlines (application and infrastructure related). • Supporting other project team for resolving technical issues and conducting KT session with new team members. • Maintaining detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards. • Migrating informatica code by using Repository Manager and coordinating with testing teams for smooth SIT. • Ensuring code delivery as per project schedule. • Worked in a Scheduler Sheet (CA7) for scheduling the jobs in ANP layer, CASS layer and Mart layer. • Working in a DATA TRANSFORMATION Tool for file validation purpose. Project 2 Project: ABSA Duration: JANUARY 2014 Client: Barclays Bank Role: ETL Developer Software: DATA TRANSFORMATION STUDIO, Informatica 9.0.1, UNIX, Teradata v12. Accountabilities: • Validation of Source files in Data Transformation Tool. • Handling of Redefine Groups in DT.
4. • Designing ETL mapping as per functional specification document. • Developing in DT codes and working in B2B. • Developing ETLs using Informatica mapping, UNIX shell, Teradata and providing alternative solutions to common problems. • Developing EMDW mapping for CDC and TSL Load. In CDC developed Delta and Master Files. • Testing the CDC mappings with sample Files. • ANP Process for different source files. • Migrating code from one environment to another environment (DEV,SIT,UAT,OAT and Live) • Working in Tivoli to run the jobs and creating dumps in Tivoli. 3. AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE DATA ANALYTICS: (Capgemini Fresher’s learning dummy project) From: Aug 2012-Dec 2012 DATABASE MODELLING • Analysis of data provided by an Insurance company of its customers in excel format. • Preparing a DIMENSION MODEL based upon the data. • Creating a DATA MART. INFORMATICA(ETL tool) • Staging of data to ORACLE target using Informatica. • Creating DIMENSION and FACT table in Oracle as the prepared Dimension Model. • Cleansing of data according to the given constraints through Informatica. • Loading the cleansed Data to the Dimension Table. • Loading the Measurable Data to the fact. SAP-BUSINESS OBJECTS(reporting) • Creating and importing the Dimension Model in the Universe using BOXI • Defining the cardinality and linkage on the basis of analysis and reports required • Importing the Universe on webi. • Generation of the reports required by the client using webi and formatting them according to the view needed by the client. Project 3
5. Project: Hexad Pune Duration: MAY 2015 Client: Barclays Bank (Investment Banking) Role: ETL Developer Software: Informatica 9.0.1, Continuous Integration, SQL Server, Unix, Autosys, EDDI Accountabilities: • Designing ETL mapping as per functional specification document. • ETL Mapping for FXFORWD Product Type in Unauthorized Trade Recs. • Use two different mapplet to handle fixed and delimited file in a Single Mapping. • Use CI tool and Team City tool to Migrate code to different server. • Parameter File generation Mapping. • Sync up Mapping for Stage Database to Intelimatch Database. • End to End Autosys Jobs creation for Dev and SIT environment. • Using EDDI and Tube consumer extract daily files from Publishers Location. • UAT and SIT setup. • Test Case for SIT Testing. • All End to End SIT Testing in QC. • Mounting Servers from Windows location to UNIX server location. • Daily attend Scrum Calls for UAT and Production Status and New Jira Status Discussion. • Data load in UAT environment and Production Go live experience of Unauthorized Trades (UT) Project in Hexad Pune Barclays Account. Personal details Name : Sukanta Saha Father’s Name : Haradhan Saha Permanent Address: Melaghar Thakurpara, Tripura, North East, West Tripura, SAHA ENTERPRISE, 799115 Date of Birth : 03-APRIL-1990 Sex : Male Nationality : India Marital status : Married Declaration I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
6. Date: May, 2016 Place: Kolkata Sukanta Saha
7. Date: May, 2016 Place: Kolkata Sukanta Saha