Published on September 24, 2015
1. WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TODAY
2. WHAT DO THE WORDS SAY?
3. What are these words talking about?
4. POSITIVE & NEGATIVE NUMBERS
5. Negative numbers have a value smaller than 0.
6. Negative numbers are written with a minus sign in front of the number. You will use the word “negative” to name the minus sign.
7. Positive numbers have a value greater than 0.
8. Positive numbers can be written with a plus sign in front of the number. However you do not have to use any sign and can name the integer by speaking the number without saying the word “positive”.
9. Integers can describe situations using keywords
10. + - Write as many words for each as you can!
11. •My mom gave me $5. •I lost the $5 my mom gave me. •The mountain is 5 miles above sea level. •After lunch the temperature dropped 15 degrees.
12. Which situation would represented by a negative integer? a. A mountain climber descended 50 feet. b. The price of the bike increased $100. c. Jimmy Sue won $50. d. The elevator went up 5 floors.
The Integers are introduced. Integers are positive and negative whole numbers. Learn integers with lessons from Math Goodies.
Use integers to represent real-world situations. Read and identify integers. Locate integers on a number line. Compare and order integers.
Integers Worksheets Representation of Integers Worksheets. This integers worksheet will produce word problems for the students to identify the integer ...
Worksheets that get students ready for Representing Integers skills. Includes a math lesson, 2 practice sheets, homework sheet, and a quiz!
Integers Write an integer to represent each description. 1. 9 below zero. 2. 4 units to the left of -10 on a number line. ... Integers Math Grade 6 Math
Topic: Representing Integers- Worksheet 4 Represent the statements with integers. 1 . Seventy-three feet below sea level. 2 . The opposite of -240 . 3 .
Representing integers in doubles. up vote 14 down vote favorite. 4. Can a double (of a given number of bytes, with a reasonable mantissa/exponent balance) ...
Representation of Integers . Student Name: _____ Score: Free Math Worksheets @ http:// www.mathworksheets4kids.com Answers Statement Integer Rony earned $ ...
Representing, Comparing and Ordering Integers CLIPS Content at a Glance Page 2 of 2 http://oame.on.ca/CLIPS/Index.html?cluster=5 1.6 Show What You Know
Representing situations with integers: See Prentice Hall's Mathematics Offerings at: http://www.phschool.com/math: Selected images used courtesy Texas ...