Published on March 15, 2014
Introduction Principle How it works Block Diagram of Red Tacton Transceiver Working procedure Security Transmission modes Merits and Demerits Applications Conclusion
• Red Tacton is a new Human Area Network technology. • It gives us safe and high speed network transmission. • Developed by NTT, a Japanese Company. • Red Tacton uses weak electric fields on the surface of the body as a transmission medium.
Point to Point Network Transceivers exchange information – no server Optical properties of electro-optic crystal – varies based on electric field
Transmitting transceiver creates a change in the field. Some field from human body dissipates into earth. Electric field is received using sensing technology. Receiving transceiver recognizes the change in the electric field. Sensing technology measures the weak electric fields induced. Electro-optical crystal uses laser to convert and read the signal.
Requires physical contact. Must be wearing the transceiver and touching something else with a transceiver. The transmitting and receiving electrodes of the Red Tacton transceiver are completely covered with insulating film. When communication occurs , displacement current is generated by the electrons in the body because the body is subjected to minute electrical fields.
1) Touch 2) Broadband & Interactive 3) Any Media
Touching, gripping, sitting, walking, stepping and other human movements can be the triggers for unlocking or locking, starting or stopping equipment, or obtaining data.
• Duplex, interactive communication is possible at a maximum speed of 10Mbps. Because the transmission path is on the surface of the body, transmission speed does not deteriorate in congested areas where many people are communicating at the same time. • Maximum communication speed may be slower than 10Mbps depending on the usage environment.
• In addition to the human body, various conductors and dielectrics can be used as transmission media. • For example, metal or water could be used.
Data transfer is faster and easier through this technology. Data loss during transfer is less. Use of minimum amount of power(of some milli volt range) Security is more.
It has no compelling applications that aren’t already available. Too costly. It can be useful within few centimeters only. Not useful unless many people adopt it.
User verification and unlocking with just a touch Touch a printer to print Instant private data exchange Marketing
• I conclude by saying that Red Tacton is one of the best technologies ever when compared to all the other technologies in existence today. • There is no trouble of hacking as we ourselves act as media. • For short distances, Red Tacton is the best to connect to the network. • If this excellent technology is brought into the market soon, it would bring tremendous change and would be adopted by many people all over the world.
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
4 Working principle :- Using a new super-sensitive photonic electric field sensor, Red Tacton can achieve duplex communication over the human body ...
RedTacton Technology . This detailed article on Red Tacton technology is developed by our team for students as a Seminar topic for their academic needs.
Red Tacton - A Human Area Networking Technology ... Red Tacton technology is an electronic future where information can be accessible whenever and
Red Tacton. ABSTRACT Does the idea of using your body as a data transmission appeal to u? Then this paper will surely grab your attention. Technology is ...
Redtacton - Human Area networking samray185. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 30 30. ... Red Tacton - Duration: 14:02. by Wafeek Wahby 2,637 views.
Red Tacton Research Paper Red Tacton and over other 25,000+ free term papers, essays and research papers examples are available on the website! Autor: ...
Red Tacton: An Innovative Human Area Networking Technology J. Arun Prakash Department of Information Technology S N S College of Technology, Coimbatore, India
J. Arun Prakash, ADMM, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 118-123, 2012 120 Fig 5 : Features of Red Tacton A. Touch It establishes the communication with just a touch which