Published on May 8, 2017
1. STATE WIDE RECYCLE HUBS / CLUSTERS 5R MODEL®™ = REDUCE – RECYCLE –REUSE – REVENUE – ROTTEN Consortium members: FERROSTAAL / GOV/ LOCAL PARTNERS / ENTERPRENEURES / START UPS.
2. Document Creation Date : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 Document Created by : Revision : Quote / Review document : CRM / RRM/ MRM / PRM Queries pertaining to this document / proposal should be addressed to: Business / Proposal Contact Name: Ferrostaal India and other stake holders Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: + 91 789 362 1738 Phone: Other Contact for Information Name Dhruv Jain. Phone: Confidentiality: This Document is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or discussing about the contents or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this document by any means is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email / Phone and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.
3. PROJECTS SCOPE AND ACTION PLAN APPROCH: Project opportunities No 10/17 Municipalities CRM RRR MRM PMM PRM HRRM Others: Proposal Dates Month: November Start Date: Finish Date: Projects Captive Re-cycle HUB project on PPPP model or Innovative model Tentative date for Next meeting Plans: As Soon as possible CRM- Customer Review Meeting; RRR- Requirements Review Meeting; MRM- management Review Meeting ; PMM- Project Management Meeting; PRM- Project Review Meeting by MD; HR Review Meeting; - Others- as specified Action Required from: CRM ,RRR’s ,MRM’s , PMM’s , Date of Review: Feb 2017 CRM: Customer acceptance and approval of the pilot project Investment regions. Based on government needs. Three clusters is IMP State of TELANGANA Clients and approval Authorities: INVESTMENT BOARDS, TELANGANA GOV, Other and Central Government authorities and other Stake holders. Client: STATE GOVERNMENT, MUNICIPALITIES, PUBLIC AT LARGE, SME’s Other stake holders and other consortium members PROJECT EPC AND TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER: FSI LOCAL PARTNER: ENTREPRNUERS, INVESTORS Project details: Date: January 2017 Ref : VER 1.0
4. LIST OF PROJECT & CLIENT: I Re-cycle project on PPPP model to make Swatcha barath . STATE GOVERNMENT , MUNICIPALITIES , PUBLIC AT LARGE , SME’s and other waste generating industries PROJECT FUTURES Requirements and assumptions: Feed stock availability : LOCAL AND GLOBAL Annual feed stock availability: Tyres : Tiers sold or auctioned - 40 million Type of tyres : Nylon , and Radial Tyres Quantity and capacity calculations : 20 tyres Per tonne Approximately - 3000 MTS per quarter Plant model - 5 MTS per hour Number of hours operations – 12 hrs Daily recycle – 18 to 20 MTS of feed stock. E Waste : E waste sold or auctioned - 3000 million Type of equipment: pc’s, TV’s , ,mobiles , printers etc.
5. Quantity and capacity calculations: 2000 no’s Per tonne Approximately - 3000 MTS per quarter Plant model - 1.4 MTS per hour Number of hours operations – 14 hrs Daily recycle – 18 to 20 MTS of feed stock. Aluminum Aluminum waste generated - 20 million tones per year Type of waste : panels , small caps , channels , boxes etc. Quantity and capacity calculations : Approximately - 3000 MTS per quarter Plant model - 2.5 MTS per hour Number of hours operations – 12 hrs Daily recycle – 18 to 30 MTS of feed stock. Cable : Cable sold or auctioned or theft - 100 million tones Type of cable : home cable , industrial cable , power transmission cable , tele phone cable etc . Quantity and capacity calculations : Approximately - 3000 MTS per quarter Plant model - 3 MTS per hour
6. Number of hours operations – 12 hrs Daily recycle – 18 to 40 MTS of feed stock. TOTAL COST in Rupees APPROXIMATE BUDGET COST OF EQUIPMENT: Rs 44 Crores ROI - Two to Three Years. Funding Based: on governments / local partners back ground Equipment financing will be done . On long term based feed stock marketing can be done based on ideas and thoughts to make HUB ACTIVE For ever on win Win Bases, UPTO 3 million Euro’s starting fund Tyre Plant model : Pre-conditions for the Tyre Recycling System: Input: Car and truck tyres. The tyres should be free of flammable fluids as well as foreign bodies such as stones etc. Dimensions of the truck tyres are to be maximum diameter of 1200 mm and maximum height of 450 mm. De-beading of the truck tyres is not required prior to processing in the Eldan Super Chopper. It is recommended to process car and truck tyres separately and not as a mixture. Max. 25% steel content (by weight) Max. 15% textile content (by weight) Min. 55-60% rubber content (by weight) Input capacity: Maximum input capacity up to 1,5 ton/production hour corresponding to an average capacity of 1,125 ton/production hour. Output: 1–4 mm granulate 95-98% free of liberated steel and textile.This purity can only be guaranteed by the installation of a Filter System recommended by Eldan.
7. Please note that the Eldan Tyre Recycling Plant is a multi-size plant and the above mentioned output size/capacity shall be taken as an example only. The output size/capacity can be changed just be changing the screen combination in the main machines. Equipment: 1 off Eldan Tyre Recycling Plant, type 4000 T The plant will be in accordance with Layout No. 2-1351 with parts list.Technical specifications for the plant will be in accordance with Appendix I – plant description as well as the enclosed leaflets for the main machines. Voltage: 3 ph, 480 V, 60 Hz The E1500T Tyre Plant (Layout No. 2-1351) comprises the following equipment: Pos. 1+2 One Super Chopper SC1412T, with 1400 mm rotor length, 12 flying and 7 static knives. Hägglund hydraulic power unit with 90 kW motor and one Hägglund hydraulic motor CB400. Separate electric power board, including stepless speed control. Standard rotor speed 22 rpm. Including a Disc Pusher to occasionally assist by feeding of truck tyres to the Super Chopper. The Disc Pusher is activated by an optical sensor, which is installed in the inlet hopper of the Super Chopper. If this optical sensor is influenced for a fixed period of time by a truck tyre being stuck in the inlet hopper, the Disc Pusher will be activated. The Disc Pusher is hydraulically operated. Pos. 3 One Inlet Conveyor Ø215 1000 x 7000 mm, 2,2 kW Pos. 4 One Multi Purpose Rasper type MPR120. Rotor length 1200 mm and 144 rpm rotor speed. The rotor is driven by a V-belt transmission and powered by 1 pcs. 132 kW electrical motor. The machine is supplied with 15 flying and 16 static knives and screen. The main housing is equipped with replaceable wear plates, wear rings and other components. Hydraulic, motorized opening of in-feed hopper / upper housing and screen cradle. Pos. 5 One Over band Magnet type DM1850. This Over band Magnet will effectively remove the liberated steel from the rubber granulate, 0,75 kW Pos. 6 One Inlet Conveyor Ø165 800 x 8500 mm, 2,2 kW Pos. 7 One Silo type SMV with approx. 1 m3 volume. The purpose of this Silo is to balance the output from the Granulator to the maximum input rate of the Separation Table thus ensuring that the quality of separation is maintained, 0,4 kW. Pos. 8 One Fine Granulator Type FG1504 with rotor length of 1425 mm and rotor speed 430 rpm and motor power 110 kW. The machine is equipped with 18 flying knives and 6 static knives. The FG1504 is supplied with hydraulic opening of the upper part as
8. well as screen cradle for easy access to the knives and the rotor and easy access for changing/cleaning of the screen. Pos. 9 One Pneumatic Material Transport to Classifier PC15, 23,5 kW Pos.10 One Classifier type PC15. The Classifier will effectively remove the textile fraction from the rubber granulate. It consists of two layers of screens with bottom trays arranged in a vertical stack - the upper screens with round holes and a blank bottom tray. Motor power: 0,75 kW. Pos. 11 One Vibrating Discharge Conveyor, 600 x 2000, 0,55 kW. Pos. 12 One Drum Magnet for steel removal, 0,55 kW Pos. 13 One Pneumatic Material Transport to the Aspirator UP1500, 6,25 kW Pos. 14 One Aspirator Type UP1500. The Aspirator is designed to separate the textile from the granulated rubber products and classifying the rubber into three sizes. Total Screening Area approx. 12 m². Total kw 3,12 kW. Pos. 15 One Pneumatic Material Transport, 6,25 kW Pos. 16 One Complete Jet Air Filter System, for 30.000 m3/h airflow, for efficient high volume, pulse, shock cleaning of fine textile filter bag. The filter includes ventilator, compressor.The filter system includes complete aspiration ducting including bends, valves, size reducers, supports. The emission from this type of Filter System is max. 10 mg/m3 dust. Pos. 17 One Electrical Cabinet Pos. 18 One Electrical Power and control board Delivery : Four to 12 weeks from day of MOU signed and Project clearances and other Financial closures Support : 1st one year. People will be trained internally to run operations. Warranty: Equipment: 1 year to 3 years based on type of equipment Taxes and others
9. Vat - Actuals Installation - Included Freight - all stake holders Scope Civil Work - all stake holders
10. PLANT EQUIPMENT BREAK UP
11. Business model options : < >Ferrostaal AG Scope Project- Management Financial Engng. Technology Engineering Procurement Civil / Erection / Commissioning Partner Licensing Engineering Key-Suppliers Local Partners Project- Company Equity Investor General Contractor 28% (Investment) Project- Company (Investment) Cost of Energy Interest Product- price $ / € Exit Infra- structure Debt Capital Financing Strategic Investor ECA- Coverage Product Off-take (incl. Logistic) Spares Utilities O&M Feedstock Influences: Size of circle = cost contribution to end product „Triple- Play“ Project Developer Ferrostaal integrates the individual stake-holder into projects and optimizes the lifecycle
12. Movable Recycling plants : 3 No’s PROJECTS SCOPE AND ACTION PLAN APPROCH: Project opportunities No 10/15. With all Municipalities CRM RRR MRM PMM PRM HRRM Others: Proposal Dates Month: May Start Date: Finish Date: Projects Captive MSW project on PPPP model or Innovative model Tentative date for Next meeting Plans: As Soon as possible CRM- Customer Review Meeting; RRR- Requirements Review Meeting; MRM- management Review Meeting ; PMM- Project Management Meeting; PRM- Project Review Meeting by MD; HR Review Meeting; - Others- as specified Action Required from: CRM ,RRR’s ,MRM’s , PMM’s , Date of Review: Every month from all stake holders and capacity builders CRM: Customer acceptance and approval of the pilot project Client: Municipalities INVESTMENT BOARDS, STATE GOV, Other Stake holders. Client: STATE GOVERNMENTS, MUNICIPALITIES, PUBLIC AT LARGE, SME’s Other stake holders PROJECT EPC AND TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER AND SOLUTIONS PROVIDER Greemanom Energy and global companies from Germany, Europe and stake holders form India LOCAL COLLBORATIVE PARTNERS : GOV, ENTREPRNUERS, INVESTORS, LOCAL COMMUNITIES.
13. Project Investment details: LIST OF PROJECT & CLIENT: I MSW Re-cycle project on PPPP model to make Swatcha barath . STATE GOVERNMENT , MUNICIPALITIES PUBLIC AT LARGE , SME’s PROJECT FUTURES Requirements and assumptions: Feed stock availability : LOCAL AND OTHER NEAR BY DISTRICTS AND WASTE LANDS. Annual feed stock availability: Municipality solid waste assumptions In each district Average 700 to 2000 tones in all municipalities in each district Hub and spoke model : where in three municipalities from each area. Quantity and capacity calculations approximately : Approximately - 3400 to 10000 MTS per quarter Movable Plant model - 30 to 40 MTS Per day. Number of hour’s operations – 8 to 10 hrs Other wastes: Iron, Glass, building waste etc. PROJECT FRAME WORK: Revenue generation model: All Partners and all stake holders grow through self sustainability. This global frame work was created by KKR KS charitable Trust. It was established by kanumuri s raju to promote values of his parents Late Kanumuri krishnam raju and late Sarogini.
14. The frame work: Grow your own food , energy ,knowledge , health and lively hood model “ . Self sustainability of echo system and Internet or connectivity through open sources, collaboration, open business open development. You’re the Owner , worker , seller , service provider, stake holder, for community around you for development and revenue generation. The Project Management and operations frame work ideas to make Swacch barath into reality and every Indian as swacch Indian. People, public, government, communities waste recycle and regeneration revenues model The output materials generated can be sold to all stake holders based on their requirements if they are part of the partnership. Where in the output raw materials will be supplied to SME, Echo system of business developed around this cycle is given first preference to these members. Output revenue raw materials : plastic , bio fertilizers , Land fill , health costs , Medicine costs , Cyclone costs , drinking water costs , Fish and aquaculture diseases costs , agriculture pesticides and fertilizers s costs. New Taxes: Clean tax, Fertilizer tax, pharmacy taxes, builders clean, communities’ clean tax, cable and media tax, power utilities tax, drainage tax. If local community and concerned gov official is not serious and part of overall frame work. A small poison in a pond can kills lakhs of fish. A Small pollution can make every person ill. New laws: All new builders ward people, communities, bazaars, fishing farms, agriculture farms must deploy storage bins based on segregation as utilities. Educate and put posters in each locality. Shops and sales establishment must furnish how must plastic and waste materials they are generating our using. Member ship card ; Each user will given unique number to have stake in recycle revenues this unique data can be incorporated into existing card health card , Rations card or any card . These people will furnish how much waste or raw materials can be given back to Recycle HUB or manufacturers such that their initial raw material costs will come down and also resources can be saved. Plants, trees, agri seeds, horticulture, animal husbandry, aquaculture etc support will be given to stake holders based on their participation in clean echo system. If 1st Cycle is over: Renewable energy macro clusters can be established: solar, bio gas based, wind based etc. SME Biofertilzer: clusters will be created to serve agriculture, horticulture, aqua culture etc.
15. 2nd phase: existing clean waste is used as land fill in Coastal Areas to create new Islands and also cyclone barriers. 3rd phase: These sea land waste lands are sold for building new cities, hotels, farming lands etc. EQUIPMENT APPROX TOTAL COST in Rupees NH6020H Tow Bar QTY 3 Numbers Rs 6.5 to 8 Cores based on project requirements, Import duty included, shipping and handling and transport costs actual depending upon place and client this will change. Numbers movable plants or quantity: three numbers: minimum order to make costs less. ROI: if we take pollution, natural disasters health costs of every human being the break even is from day one ore 1.5 years we can recover. 1st natural resources are getting saved and also Indian Debt and Imports. Plant model :
16. Equipment description ;
17. With drum screen ;
18. Payments and other terms and conditions: OTHER INVESTMENTS : CIVIL WORKS : 15 crores CURRENT AND ROADS : 3 crores IT AND TECHNOLOGY : 4 crores LAND : Looking for governmental support on lease bases .
19. TOTAL INVESTMENTS: RS 80 to 120 CR APPROXIMATLY PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION CYCLE: In phases NUMBER OF PEOPLE Served : More than one crore people NUMBER OF CLIENTS : 5000 NUMBER OF EMPLOYABLE : 300 NUMBER OF INDIRECT EMPLOYMENT : 8000 to 12000