Published on January 19, 2016
1. Recording in Google Chrome browser
2. On the NameDrop homepage, click -> SignUp
3. Fill out your details and click -> Next
4. You should see a prompt asking you to share access to your Microphone for the recording, then click -> Share Selected Device Note: If you don’t see this prompt or a microphone listed in there, please connect a microphone to your computer and check again
5. Note: you will see this new red glowing dot, indicating your connection is live Now you are ready to record, click -> Start Recording
6. Once you have said your name, click -> Stop Recording
7. You should now be able to hear your recording to see if you like it, if not, click -> Start Recording again
8. You can record as many times as you want to get your favorite recording, and then click -> Submit
9. You will see a submission confirmation and can now check your email to make sure
10. Here is your confirmation email & chance to share how you found out about NameDrop
11. Recording in Google Chrome browser Need to get in touch with us? twitter.com/namedropio facebook.com/namedropio linkedin.com/company/namedrop-io plus.google.com/+namedropio email@example.com
View 1444246 Recording posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn.
Recording an Audio Story to your Tree on Ancestry. ... the latest version of Google Chrome or ... Click the Tree name drop down menu option and select ...
This article discusses the following: Requirements for recording an audio story; Recording an audio story; Managing audio stories; Troubleshooting tips
Guide to our most popular free MP3 software programs to record, edit, mix, convert, burn, rip, and broadcast your MP3 audio files quickly and easily.
Chrome Extension for Timesheets. ... Click on the button + ADD TO CHROME and select Add in the pop up ... Select a project from the Project Name drop down.
Back to Timesheet Overview. Chrome Extension for Timesheets. Zoho Books Timer is an extension for Google Chrome. It logs time for your projects in the ...
How can I record a macro on the fly with Black Widow Ultimate? ... the "Macro Name" drop down as ... the "on the fly" macro recording to remove ...
Panopto Recordings; Personal Counseling; Holman Library; ... After making the change mentioned close ALL open chrome tabs and browsers before reopening and ...
Cross Browser Audio - Writing to sample arrays to a new buffer. ... HTML5 Web Audio Recording and Playing Samples not working with Chrome or Canary.