Published on July 8, 2016
1. Digital Marketing By Emporio Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
2. What is Digital Marketing? • Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. • Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyse marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t, typically in real time. • Digital marketers monitor things like what is being viewed, how often and for how long, sales conversions, what content works and doesn’t work, etc.
3. Latest Digital Trends • Snapchat: • Very few brands have used Snapchat as a marketing medium, but in 2016 you won’t be able to ignore it. The hook is the time limit to content and the expiration date. • You can create integrated marketing campaigns that offer exclusive content to the younger generation, which is quite difficult to do. • Create teasers for upcoming products/services either with photos or videos that only exist for a few seconds. This creates an exclusivity to your campaigns, which users love.
4. • Live Streaming: • Being exposed to thousands of the same ads every day does not leave any room for mediocre marketing tactics. You need to grab consumers’ attention and then keep them engaged for more than a second. But how do you do that? • Have a look at live video streaming. Brands have been experimenting with ways to incorporate this into their digital marketing efforts. This tactic will allow consumers to be a part of a brand experience.
5. • Create an omni-channel experience: • It is a multichannel approach to sales that seeks to provide the customer with a seamless shopping experience whether the customer is shopping online from a desktop or mobile device, by telephone or in a store. • Basically, you want to target consumers with the right message at the right time in the right place.
6. • Content Marketing: • It is said to have the highest impact on your marketing strategy in 2016. • We have all been writing blogs, e books, white papers and other content. The trick is how do you recapture viewers that went on your site, read your content, but did not fill in a form to become a lead? • This is where content remarketing steps in. It’s not much different from retargeting. It is the process of tagging visitors on your site and retargeting them with content after they leave. • This gives you the opportunity to talk to people who are already interested in what you have to offer. Show them something awesome and new while they are watching a YouTube video, reading the news or checking their emails.
7. Thank You
Gartner highlights top emerging trends in digital marketing. ... Recent Posts. 10 Absolute Truths About Talent Management in Digital Business;
Answer (1 of 21): We've just published an eBook on the trends in digital marketing for the year ahead ... What are the recent trends in online marketing?
... to in 2016 see our compilation of Digital Marketing Trends for ... emerging trends of Digital Marketing that will dominate across ...
Recent Posts; Popular Posts; Full ... The author is a Forbes contributor. ... What digital marketing trends will you be using in the months ahead?
... und Entwicklungen im Rahmen eines Webinar an. Interessierte können sich kostenlos anmelden für das Webinar „7 digitale Marketing Trends 2015 ...
The digital marketing landscape is changing constantly. Each year, new tools, technologies, and platforms are introduced that subsequently shift ...
Digital Marketing Trends . in the . Education . Market. 2013. A Comprehensive . ... search engine marketing, and a variety of related digital marketing ...
Das digitale Marketing hält für 2014 insbesondere Trends aus den Bereichen Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, ...
... digital marketing will converge with digital selling in a ... Edison Research My top change/trend for digital marketing in 2015 is the rise and ...
IN THE NEW YEAR. PAGE 2 CONTENTS ... 7 KEY MARKETING TRENDS FOR 2014 ... recent study reported that 83 percent of consumers are willing to spend