Published on June 14, 2019
1. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Reasons Why Social Media is Essential for Growing Business It doesn’t matter if you run a small local shop or a big national company. Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, it’s no passing trend. What you might not know is that you’re ready to get your company’s social media off the ground right now. You don’t need to know every intimidating buzzword or have the magic number of followers. You can get started immediately—and even enjoy yourself in the process. Here are six reasons why investing in social media is a wise business move: Improved brand awareness Social media is one of the most stress-free and profitable digital marketing platforms that can be used to increase your business visibility. To get started, create social media profiles for your business and start networking with others. By applying a social media strategy, it will help you significantly increase your brand recognition. By spending only a few hours per week, over 91% of marketers claimed that their social marketing efforts greatly increased their brand visibility and heightened user experience. Undoubtedly, having a social media page for your brand will benefit your business and with a regular user, it can also produce a wide audience for your business in no time.
2. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Cost-effective For an advertising strategy, social media marketing is possibly the most cost- effective way. Creating an account and signing up is free for almost all social networking platforms. But if you decide to use paid advertising on social media, always start small to see what you should expect. Being cost-effective is important as it helps you attain a greater return on investment and hold a bigger budget for other marketing and business payments. Just by investing a little money and time, you can significantly increase your conversion rates and ultimately get a return on investment on the money that you primarily invested. Engage with your customers Social media is a good way of engaging and interacting customers. The more you communicate with the audience, the more chances you have of conversion. Set up two-way communication with your target audience so that their wishes are known and their interest is catered with ease. Moreover, communication and engagement with customers is one of the ways to win their attention and convey them your brand message. Thus, your brand will reach more audience in real terms and gets itself established without any hassle. Improved brand loyalty When you have a social media presence, you make it easier for your customers to find you and connect with you. By connecting with your customers through social media, you are more probable to upsurge customer retention and customer loyalty. Since developing a loyal customer base is one of the main goals of almost any business. Customer satisfaction and brand loyalty typically go hand in hand. It is essential to often engage with your customers and start developing a bond with them. Social media is not just limited to introducing your product; it is also a leading platform for promotional campaigns. A customer sees these platforms as service channels where they can directly communicate with the business.
3. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Healthier customer satisfaction Social media plays a vital role in networking and communication platform. With the help of these platforms, creating a voice for your company is important in improving the overall brand image. Customers appreciate the fact that when they post comments on your page, they receive a modified reply rather than a computerized message. A brand that values its customers, takes the time to compose a personal message, which is perceived naturally in a positive light. Marketplace awareness One of the best ways to find the needs and wants of your customers instead of directly communicating with them is Marketplace awareness. It is also considered as the most valuable advantage of social media. By observing the activities on your profile, you can see customers’ interest and opinions that you might not know otherwise if you didn’t have a social media presence. As a complementary research tool, social media can help you get information and a better understanding of your industry. Once you get a large following, you can then use additional tools to examine other demographics of your consumers. Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing refers to the method of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media itself could be a catch-all term for sites that will give radically completely different social actions. For example, Twitter could be a social website designed to let individuals share short messages or “updates” with others. The coming of social media has really been the game changer in the way we carry out business marketing and related activities. Their birth has made custom targeting of prospective customers a breeze. It has enhanced our ability to communicate directly with those we seek to reach.
4. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Local Social Media Sites: Facebook This is by far the most popular social media website, boasting more than 1.5 billion active monthly users. This platform is particularly great for small businesses that are looking to advertise products or events. Yelp Yelp is the king of reviews. While it might not be structured like may other social networking sites, Yelp has more than 140 million active users. It is widely trusted and having positive reviews and ratings on the site might actually see you acquire lots of new business. Google+ While it’s no Facebook, the fact that it is a Google product makes it quite attractive. Google has also put in more and more resources into the platform. Its SEO value makes it a must-use tool for any small business. AngelList Looking to raise some extra funds for your startup? Well you need to try out AngleList, a social network that connects startups with investors.
5. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Twitter Twitter’s value lies in its ability for your posts to go viral. You can use the platform to post your business updates, recent news and more. Hashtags play an important role in building your posts momentum so ensure you use relevant hashtags. LinkedIn Consider this as your online resume. You can list your business history, core objectives and skill as well as a recommendation from customers. A sound LinkedIn profile might see you win incredible business offers. Instagram This platform helps you to eliminate clutter, highlighting your products and services in a very visual way. While it works best with products, you can still use the website to show business accomplishments such as involvement in charity, travel, parties and so on. Use the platform as a push tool to other platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. Pinterest Like Instagram, Pinterest is another interesting visual sharing platform. Pin clickable images that lead back to your website. With more than 100 million users, you don’t want to ignore its marketing power.
6. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Tumblr Though a bit confusing for first timers, tumblr is a truly interesting tool that allows you to post videos, photos, chats, audio messages and quotes. You can also reblog your favourite posts. Foursquare Foursquare is a location “check-in” service that allows your customers to tell the world that they are in your place of business. They can as well share this info with their friends. Like Yelp, this is a must use platform for all small local businesses. YouTube Besides being the second largest search engine, this site is also owned by Google and so when it comes to search engine optimization, their videos are more likely to appear on Google’s top search results. Use it also as a feedback platform. Affluence Are you an accomplished businessman looking to connect with other industry experts, then you need Affluence. This is more of a private social network where industry experts connect, share information and engage in meaningful conversations. Quora This question and answer platform allows you to set yourself as an expert in your field. Offer consistent, credible answers and see traffic to your website increase. Meetup Are you trying to extend your event marketing campaigns, network with industry professionals or launch new products? Well, you need Meetup. With millions of users, Meetup is a powerful local networking and organizing tool for small businesses. EFactor This is an online community that’s specifically designed for entrepreneurs. It is the largest network of entrepreneurs and boasts over 25,000 vetted investors. Biznik Biznik is a community of small businesses and entrepreneurs dedicated to helping each other succeed. It is one of the very few online communities that advocate for collaboration rather than competition.
7. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Ecademy This is network is dedicated to businesses that are looking to create contacts and share knowledge. It offers offline and online networking events as well as global networking groups. The platform has been around since 1998. Gust This site is solely dedicated to professional investor relations right from pitch all the way to exit. The platform provides the right infrastructure for identifying opportunities and managing the investment relationship. JASEzone Looking for a business partner? JASEzone is the right platform for you. This platform makes it easy to find both potential customers and business partners. PartnerUp Like JASEzone, PartnerUp is an online networking community that allows small business owners and entrepreneurs to find the resources and expertise they need to grow their business. Use the platform to connect with potential advisers and partners. Focus This website focuses on helping businesses to make decisions as well as share expertise in functional areas of business. Reddit This is a social news and entertainment platform where you can submit content such as text posts and direct link. The site users also to determine the best posts by voting submissions up or down. The best submissions appear on the main page. Snapchat Snapchat is an image processing application that has quickly grown in popularity. You can use this application to share promo codes, demo your products or even partner with influencers as a strategy to increasing your brand awareness. WhatsApp Use this widely popular instant messaging client as a customer service tool. Use it to quickly pass on internal communication or create a group as a way to advertise your products or services.
8. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Periscope This is a live video streaming app. Use it to advertise your products, announce new products or as a means to collect feedback from viewers. You can as well use it for tutorials. BizSugar BizSugar is niche resource as well as a social networking site for small business owners, entrepreneurs and managers. Use the platform to share blog posts, podcasts, videos and articles among other content. (In the interest of full disclosure, BizSugar is owned by Small Business Trends LLC.) Stumble Upon This is a social media bookmarking site that allows users to “like” websites and add them to their profile. This site could help you generate good traffic but you have to make sure you deliver great content that will earn you likes. Delicious This is a social bookmarking web service for discovering, storing and sharing web bookmarks. It could prove to be a highly reliable site for tracking all mentions of you or your business in the press or even monitoring competitors. Digg This is a news aggregator with a curated front page that selects stories specifically for the Internet audience. Use it to get business news that directly impacts your business. Digg also supports sharing of content to other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. Plaxo This is an enhanced address book tool for networking and staying in contact. Use it to grow your business contacts. If you want to promote your business by Social Media Marketing services in Udaipur in Udaipur then contact us.
9. 91-7300001727 https://www.yugtechnology.com/ Contact us: Mobile No: +91-7300001727, +91-7424841111 Website: https://www.yugtechnology.com/