Published on May 28, 2018
1. Read Book Estimating and Costing for Interior Designers: A Step-by-Step Workbook Unlimited
2. Book Details Author : Diana Allison Pages : 416 Binding : Paperback Brand : imusti ISBN : 1609015193
3. Description Math is an essential component of the interior design profession. Estimating and Costing for Interior Designers teaches readers a logical process for calculating materials and estimating the costs of installed products based on their math calculations. Utilizing step-by-step examples and worksheets, this text simplifies the math used in the interior design field. Sample problems and exercises take the calculations of quantities needed one step further to actually applying material and labor costs, in order to discover the installed costs of the specified products. Clear sections cover wall and ceiling treatments, window treatments, soft fabrications, upholstery, flooring, and cabinetry and countertops. They include photographs of the product before, during and after installation.
4. If you want to download this book, click link in the next page
5. Download or read Estimating and Costing for Interior Designers: A Step- by-Step Workbook by click link below Download or read Estimating and Costing for Interior Designers: A Step-by-Step Workbook OR
6. Thank You For Visiting