Published on May 31, 2016
1. Mumbai’s Tallest Buildings
2. Mumbai has been seeing immense financial and economic growth over the last decade. And, this of course, has made its way into the real estate market. As the city people’s purchasing power increased, the demand for luxury, sky rise apartments started increasing. And so, today, the new projects in Mumbai are reaching new heights. Here are some of the tallest buildings in Mumbai.
3. Declared as the tallest residential building in Mumbai, it brags of a height of 254 metres and 61 floors. It was inaugurated in 2010. They are also known as SD Towers and are located in Tardeo. It is designed by master architect Hafeez Contractor.
4. It is located in Lower Parel, South Mumbai . Completion of construction is expected in 2018. Once complete, it is expected to be tallest building in India and tallest residential building in the world. The architect is architect is Pei Cobb Freed & Partners and the structural engineer is Leslie E. Robertson Associates
5. It is a 648 feet tall 48-storied residential tower amid large pristine landscaped terrain in the heart of Mumbai. It has stunning views of the Race course & Eastern Seaboard. There is a sky garden on every fourth storey. It is located in Mahalaxmi
6. Located in the upscale suburb of Powai. Boasts of amenities such as world class swimming pool, yoga and meditation area, mini amphitheatre and coffee lounge. Possession will begin in 2017.