Published on June 22, 2016
1. RARE LIVES is a pilot project on rare diseases developed in 7 European countries with the support of Sanofi Genzyme.
2. A photographic journey across Europe with the goal to investigate needs, hopes, difficulties, but, above all, joys and daily achievements of those suffering from a rare disease.
3. COUNTRIES VISITED7 FAMILIES INVOLVED PUBLICATIONS IN THE MAJOR EUROPEAN MAGAZINES TALKS: ITALIAN PARLIAMENT, THE ITALIAN INSTITUTE OF HEALTH, THE MAKER FAIRE EURO RAISED IN A 3 MONTHS ONLINE CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN 28 6 3 28K THE “LIKES” ON THE ITALIAN FEDERATION OF RARE DISEASES FACEBOOK PAGE2X
4. THE SOCIAL CONNECTION We found the extraordinary within the ordinary and focusing the public eye on it, in a way that is personal yet informative.
5. THE EMOTIONAL IMPACT We used documentary photography to provoke feelings and create associations within the viewers minds.
6. THE PRACTICAL USE We provided educational as well as emotional content to used in various types of campaigns online, in print or on billboards.
7. HOW WE DID THAT OUR STRATEGY
8. EMPATHY (human sensitivity) + INFORMATION (informative data) = ENRICHMENT, ENGAGEMENT, CAPTURE of a SUPPORTIVE AUDIENCE
9. Photojournalism is the language of truth and the catalyst of action. Images and the stories behind them, can transform your audience from a viewer to a participant.
10. A photographic voyage in the lives of people affected by particular diseases, exposing their daily struggles, needs and hopes, is the most provoking way to impact the public vision on this topic.
11. Only by witnessing the difficulties as well as joys of their daily conquests, can viewers comprehend the value behind brand business concept and allow them to develop a strong bond of trust, loyalty and long-term relationship with their consumers.
12. HOW WE USED THESE CONTENTS?
13. • web site/blog • social networks • showreel 1
14. • exhibitions in public and private spaces • exhibitions in events, fairs and galas 2
15. • Contents for publications/ offline medias 2
17. All contents and proposals in this document are strictly private, confidential and all relevant usage rights are an exclusive property of Echo Photojournalism. Any diffusion or usage of this material is expressly prohibited without the permission of Echo Photojournalism. ALDO SOLIGNO firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (917) 794-9229 100 Willoughby Street, Suite 16C, Brooklyn NY www.echophotojournalism.com
Rare Lives aims to bring awareness and empowerment to the 30 million people in Europe affected by a rare disease. ----- Un progetto per dare visibilità e ...
The main objective of Rare Disease Day 2017 is to raise awareness with policy makers and the public of rare diseases and of their impact on the lives of ...
There are between 6,000 and 8,000 known rare diseases and around five new rare diseases ... will be affected by a rare disease at some point in their lives.
Rare Lives. 3,813 likes · 38 talking about this. ... Rare Diseases, Rare Lives. Posted by Rare Lives. 2,454 Views. 2.4K Views. Rare Lives. February 27 ...
List of rare diseases: English - Français - Deutsch - Español - Português Acrocephalosyndactylia Acrodermatitis Addison Disease Adie Syndrome
Exposure Rare Diseases, Rare Lives Published 2016-04-16 13:19:48 UTC Story by Aldo Soligno. A rare disease is mostly defined as one affecting one person or ...
Sanofi Genzyme's Rare Disease franchise develops breakthrough therapies for challenging genetic diseases such as lysosomal storage disorders, thyroid ...
Together for Short Lives is a charity dedicated to supporting all children in the UK with life-threatening ... National Organization for Rare Disorders ...
A rare disease is mostly defined as one affecting one person or less in every 2000. It is estimated that there are somewhere between 8,000 and 9,000 rare ...
Pfizer's Rare Disease Commitment: Transforming Patients' Lives. At Pfizer, we are dedicated to delivering life-changing therapies that improve the lives of ...