Published on March 23, 2014
Test your quality in… QUALITY MANAGEMENT By Mr. Jitendra Mr. Suryadev
1. How many records does ISO9001 require? A. 1 to 10 B. 11 to 20 C. 21 to 30 D. 31 to 40
C. 21 to 30
2. Who first thought of Zero Defects? A. Crosby B. Deming C. Juran D. Feigenbaum
3. What is root cause analysis? A. Something a gardener would use B. A problem solving technique C. One of the seven Quality Circle tools D. Part of FMEA
B. A problem solving technique
4. Which of the following statements is NOT a ISO9001 requirement? A. The organization shall determine the necessary competence for personnel performing work affecting product quality. B. The organization shall establish and maintain a procedure to identify and have access to legal requirements that are applicable to quality aspects of its products and/or services. C. Top management shall ensure that the quality policy is appropriate to the purpose of the organization. D. A documented procedure shall be established to define requirements for determining potential nonconformities and their causes.
B. The organization shall establish and maintain a procedure to identify and have access to legal requirements that are applicable to quality aspects of its products and/or services.
5. What is the first stage in any quality improvement initiative? A. Planning B. Check the talk C. Analyse the data D. Management commitment
D. Management commitment
6. Who was generally credited with the phrase "Important few and trivial many"? A. Winston Churchill B. Ishikawa C. Juran D. Taguchi
7. What is NOT a key results measure in European Model for Quality Management? A. Business Results B. Impact on Society C. Process Performance D. Customer Satisfaction
C. Process Performance
8. Which is a Preventive Action technique? A. Pareto Analysis B. Cause and Effect diagrams C. Quality Planning D. Process Capability Studies
C. Quality Planning
9. What is the cpk for this process? Process Tolerance = 12, Process standard deviation = 3 Mean = 0 A. 1.333 B. 4 C. 0.25 D. 0.667
10. A run up on the range chart chart would mean? A. Process spread is deteriorating B. Process average is worsening C. Process average is improving D. Process spread is improving
A. Process spread is deteriorating
11. A fundamental attribute of TQM is A. · Drawing control charts B. · Having team meetings C. · Top management's direct involvement D. · Meeting ISO 9000 audit E. · All of the above
C. Top management's direct involvement
12. Process Diagnosis determines A. · If the workers are doing their job B. · The possible cause of a failure C. · If control charts are in control D. · When top management should talk to vendors E. · If vendors are motivated
B. The possible cause of a failure
Brands are more invested today than ever before on curating and distributing paid,...
Marketers need to be creating and publishing original content across many differen...
As content marketing continues to increase in popularity in every industry, more m...
Il Direct Email Marketing (DEM) è una tipologia di marketing diretto che usa la po...
This presentation contains all 120 rules from Part 1 of the 2nd edition of "Email ...
Vocabulary words for Vocabulary Quiz Terms. Includes studying games and tools such as flashcards.
Production & Operations - Quality and Quality Management ----- Return to Production & Operations ...
Quality management Quizzes - Take or Create Quality management Quizzes & Trivia. Test yourself with quality management quizzes, trivia, questions and answers!
This course tests your understanding of Quality Management concepts. How much do you know about quality gurus? Test your knowledge of quality acronyms ...
This quiz will test your knowledge of some of the important concepts about project quality management that were presented in the PMBOK, chapter 8 and Dr ...
Home; Quiz. Quality Basics. Quality Acronyms; Quality Gurus; Seven Basic Quality Tools; Quality Measurements; Quality Costs; Quality Costs – 2; Quality ...
Multiple Choice Quiz ... Two "quality gurus" that were involved in training Japanese ... Which of the following is a principle of total quality management? A)
System for Quality Quiz . 4th Continual Improvement & Innovation Symposium Hotel H, Dubai 28-November-2012 ... Management Systems and Unique Practice ...
At the organizational level, quality concerns should center on meeting the requirements of the: