Published on October 14, 2016
1. Puns http://www.punoftheday.com/
2. “Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.”
3. “I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down."
4. “I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.”
5. “It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.”
6. “The other day I held the door open for a clown. I thought it was a nice jester.”
7. “I'm glad I know sign language, it's pretty handy.”
8. “I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.”
9. Police were called to a daycare where a three-year- old was resisting a rest.
10. “Need an ark to save two of every animal? I noah guy.”
11. “I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn't help me.”