Published on January 5, 2017
1. Proximity and Displacement Sensor Market : Shares and Strategies For Key Industry Players By 2020 Global proximity and displacement sensors market was valued at USD 2.93 billion in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2014 to 2020. Proximity and displacement sensors are used for various applications such as monitoring the distance between objects, metal detection, and automobile safety functions among others. In
2. addition, these sensors find their application in several industries such as food and beverages, automotive, pharmaceutical and process industries among others. The proximity and displacement sensors find their application in every industry because of the importance of feedback based operations, which is fueling the growth of this market. The global proximity and displacement sensors market is segmented by regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW). The growth of proximity and displacement sensors market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for automated functionalities in manufacturing industries such as food and beverages, pharmaceutical and process industries
3. among others. In addition, the lowering cost of components required to manufacture these sensors have further contributed to the growth of proximity and displacement sensors market significantly. Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://goo.gl/IlEhLW In 2014, Asia Pacific (APAC) led the proximity and displacement sensors market and the region is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. The integration of proximity and displacement sensors in machineries is acting as the driver for this market. Europe followed Asia Pacific accounting for more than 30% of the global market revenue share. However, North America and Rest of the worlds (RoW) are expected to see steady
4. growth as North America is a saturated market where as RoW mostly consists of third world countries with less presence of manufacturing industries. The global proximity and displacement sensors market by sensor types is categorized into inductive sensors, photoelectric sensors, capacitive sensors, magnetic sensors, ultrasonic sensors, LVDT sensors and others. The photoelectric sensors had the highest market revenue share in 2014 and are expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Photoelectric sensors are extensively used in industrial manufacturing. In addition, these sensors use light transmitter to detect the presence, absence or distance of an object which is considered to highly efficient and
5. durable. Moreover, these sensors are also used for remote sensing when the environment is very hostile or the space is restricted. Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/proximity- displacement-sensors Based on the end user industries, the proximity and displacement sensors market is segmented into automotive, food and beverages, process industries and pharmaceutical among others. Automotive industry has the highest market revenue share contributing more than 20% of the global market followed by food and beverages. Automotive industry has the largest application of these sensors because of the rising demand for safety in automobiles and
6. automated machineries in factories. In addition, these sensors are resistant of chemicals and can withstand high temperature and pressure conditions. The process industries has been analyzed to be the fastet growing industry which uses proximity and displacement sensors Table of Content 1. Preface 2. Executive Summary 3. Market Overview 4. Global Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market Analysis, by Types
7. 5. Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market Analysis, by Industry About MRRSE MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.
8. Contact US: Corporate Office State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-730-0559 http://www.mrrse.com/ Email: email@example.com
Proximity and Displacement Sensor Market ... analyzed to be the fastest growing industry which uses proximity and ... 2020. 3.8 Market share of key players .
proximity and displacement sensors market key ... 3.5 key market players ... table 23 global automotive industry proximity & displacement sensors market ...
... business strategies, ... 2020 3.8 Market share of key players ... Gyroscope & Magnetometer), Position Sensor (Displacement & Proximity Sensor)), Industry, ...
... "Global Proximity & Displacement Sensors Market - Size, Share, Industry ... key players in the market and ... PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS MARKET ...
Global Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market ... identifying key players in the market and their ... INDUSTRY PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS ...
... Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, ... the proximity and displacement sensors market on ... various industry participants. The key players have also ...
Global Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market ... market share in this region. The prominent players in this ... key market trends, industry ...
The global proximity & displacement sensors market to reach $5.32 ... hold a higher market share with higher unit ... mining industry Key Players ...
Proximity Sensor Market by Technology (Inductive, Capacitive, Magnetic, Photoelectric & Ultrasonic), Product type (Fixed Distance, Adjustable Distance), Sensing Range ...
Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market was ... Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market is ... automotive industry led the proximity and displacement ...