Published on September 25, 2015
1. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Foundation Level – 3 Days • A joint development between the APM and APMG • The new Project Planning and Control Foundation qualification is held over three days – typically Monday to Wednesday • The Practitioner will be two days – Thursday to Friday • The Online training will also be available for those who prefer self study to Foundation level. • For further information please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1270 626330
2. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Day One - Morning 09:00 Introductions Business Case Scope Management RequirementsManagement Stakeholder Management 1100 to 11:15 Coffee Break Planning and Scheduling Breakdown Structures 12:30 to 13:15 Lunch
3. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Day One - Afternoon 12:30 to 13:15 Lunch Work Breakdown StructureExercise Dependency Management Handover and Closeout 15:30 to 15:45 Tea Break Scheduling Types of Schedules 17:00 End of Day 1 Homework Complete Sample Paper 1 Delegates to mark own paper and reviewrationales Review Day 1
4. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Day Two - Morning 09:00 Review of Sample Paper 1 Review of Day 1 Building the Schedule Critical Path Method 1100 to 11:15 Coffee Break Critical Path Method Time Analysis Network Exercises 12:30 to 13:15 Lunch
5. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Day Three -Morning 09:00 Review of Sample Paper 2 Review of Day 2 Variance Analysis Resource Monitoring 1100 to 11:15 Coffee Break Earned Value Analysis (EVA) Earned Value Analysis (EVA) Exercises 12:30 to 13:15 Lunch
6. Project Planning and Control Classroom Agenda Day Three -Afternoon 12:30 to 13:15 Lunch Cost Control Short-term Planning Change Control Forensic Analysis Record Keeping 15:30 to 15:45 Tea Break 15:45 Examinationadministration 16:00 Foundation examination 16:40 Examination marking 17:00 End of the course
7. Questions? trainingbytesiz Martyn Kinch – firstname.lastname@example.org 07850 202444 T: +44(0)1270 626330 E: email@example.com W: www.trainingbytesize.com 5a Nantwich Court, Hospital Street, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5RH
The Project Planning & Control™ qualification scheme ... Project Planning & Control ... ® Copyright 2016 APM Group. All rights reserved | APMG ...
The Project Planning & Control™ (PPC) qualification scheme supports the publication of the Association of Project Management (APM) guide, ‘Planning ...
APMG announces Project Planning and Control. APMG International along with the Association of Project Management (APM) ... qualification is part of APMG ...
A Review of APMG International's Project Planning & Control ... up with APM, launched the Project Planning & Control ... and Practitioner qualification ...
Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control is a ... APMG International’s Project Planning & Control ... The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification ...
This qualification is APM’s first comprehensive set of guidance and best practice for project planning and control across all industries and ...
The course includes professional certification awarded by the APMG ... Project Management Planning And Control: ... APM Project Fundamentals Qualification;
APM Project Professional Qualification ... APM Registered Project Professional (RPP) APM qualifications are recognised as satisfying some of the ...
Prepare and get qualified for the APM project management qualification ... encouraged to attend the QA APM Introductory ... Project control, ...