Published on March 12, 2014
OBJECTIVES OF PBL
THE 5 OBJECTIVES OF A PROJECT BASED LEARNING
1. To improve their ability to solve problems and develop complex tasks
2. To improve their ability to work in groups.
capacity to: -Search for information -Analyse it -To select the best sources of information-To investigate
4. TO IMPROVE THEIR USE OF ICT IN MAKING A PROJECT -BLOGS -GOOGLE DRIVE -VIDEOS -PRESENTATIONS -TWITTER -INSTAGRAM
5. To promote their responsibility in their own learning.
ELEMENTS OF A PROJECT
The 9 elements that a good project should have
1. It should refer to a significante content: -Verb tenses -Vocabulary -Cultural aspects -and so on and so forth...
2. It should generate curiosity among students, a need to know.
3. It should have a good driving question. - When is war justified? -Why are Great Britain and Spain similar? -How can you contribute to a better environment in Valladolid? -What are the engines of the economy in your town?
4. Student voice and choice.
5. It should be done using ICT means.
6. It should promote inquiry and innovation.
7. Feedback and revision... by parents, teacher, peers.
8. To present the product in public to the class. It should promote their COMMUNICATIVE skills.
objectively. Using rúbrics, portfolios, evaluating their docs, posters, presentations.
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION
Project-based learning (PBL) is a student-centered pedagogy that involves a dynamic classroom approach in which students acquire a deeper knowledge through ...
Project-based learning is a dynamic classroom approach in which students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge.
What is Project Based Learning (PBL)? Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended ...
Project Based Learning’s time has come. The experience of thousands of teachers across all grade levels and subject areas, backed by research, confirms ...
Project-based learning (PBL) is at the heart of our instructional approach. In PBL, learning is contextual, creative, and shared. Students collaborate on ...
PROJECT BASED LEARNING. Fezalar Project Based Learning (PBL) Our school education system is built on 'Project Based Education'. This system is primarily ...
Despite the popularity of project based learning, a lot of teachers haven’t gotten around to trying it yet. You’ve been meaning to; you just haven’t ...
Welcome to PBL-Online, a one stop solution for Project Based Learning! You'll find all the resources you need to design and ...
The term “project-based learning” gets tossed around a lot in discussions about how to connect students to what they’re learning. Teachers might add ...
Find out why the Dos Pueblos Engineering Academy (DPEA) might be a model for a new kind of public education, via project-based learning in science ...