Published on January 27, 2016
1. Embracing Programmatic for B2B Ana Villegas Marketing Director Dell @anavillegas
2. Agenda • The Digital Evolution • Defining Programmatic for B2B • What are the Components • Case Study • Lessons Learned • What’s Next?
3. The world has changed… 1,876 Number of MarTech companies****** Adults spend up to 6 hrs online a day with digital media* 2.8 Billion of users generate ~8,000 exabytes of data daily**** 33% of people use a smartphone while watching TV******Average household has 189 cable stations Available** * More people own a mobile device than a toothbrush** * Mary Meeker Report ** Book #Socialnomics by Eric Qualman *** search in the US statistical abstract **** Mary Meeker Report and Mediacom, ***** Digital Marketing Trends of 2015 ****** Scott Brinker (Chief Martek)
4. And keeps changing Customer Content Technology
5. 5 Dell - Internal Use - Confidential Source: Shift Focus To The Customer Life Cycle To Take L2RM To The Next Level January 2015, Forrester Research, Inc. Today’s challenge is to be present consistently across a wide range of channels, all the time
6. While not overwhelming our customers
7. How do we differentiate products and solutions with long term purchasing cycles?
8. Let’s start by showing an example of leveraging Programmatic for B2B Data Management Platform (DMP)) Demand Side Platform (DSP) Ad Server
9. But how to embrace it? Where to start? Assess Mix Test CoreMetrics
10. Case Study : “Future ready” Campaign
11. Dell - Restricted - Confidential11 Case Study 2
12. Dell - Restricted - Confidential12 Case Study : The results +20X Engagement + Unique visitors, page viewed, downloads +40% cost savings
13. Dell - Restricted - Confidential13 Case Study : doing our homework Audiences
14. Dell - Restricted - Confidential14 Audiences Assets/ Resources Case Study : doing our homework
15. Dell - Restricted - Confidential15 Audiences Assets/ Resources DSP+ DMP+ DCO Case Study : doing our homework
16. Dell - Restricted - Confidential16 Audiences Assets/ Resources DSP+ DMP+ DCO New KPIs Case Study : doing our homework
17. Dell - Restricted - Confidential17 Audiences Assets/ Resources DSP+ DMP+ DCO New KPIs Customer focus AGILE Case Study : doing our homework
18. Lessons Learned 1. It’s all about the customer 2. Holistic approach: an integrated effort 3. Invest: you need resources, technology, analytics, assets, alignment
19. Lessons Learned 4. Don’t forget the KPIs and Goals 5. Educate, sell internally 6. Test, test, test – don’t be afraid to fail
20. What’s Next?
B2B; Charities/Not-for-profit; ... Wherever programmatic goes next, ... What’s popular on Marketing Week. News Food & Drink Coca-Cola.
... What’s Next For Programmatic? By Nick Price ... This tactic is so effective that we see it becoming the new normal within B2B marketing ...
What's next for programmatic marketing? Update Cancel. ... (OTT) and TV funneling to digital video is the next big thing for programmatic marketing.
Building a Content Marketing Machine; CMO.com Wants To Know: What’s Next For Programmatic? Why The Quality of Your Content is More Important Than Clicks ...
The latest news and resources for CMOs in a programmatic world. Skip to content. Contact Buyer Cloud; Login; Solutions; Automation Cloud; ... Chango Sep 21 ...
... are reaping the benefits of unwasted inventory. So what’s in store for programmatic in 2016? Like Follow. About cmo.com; REGION EUROPE ASIA PACIFIC ...
Programmatic and The B2B Marketer – Study Confirms More Education is ... on the future of programmatic for B2B relative to ... What’s Next For ...
Why Programmatic Advertising Is Failing B-to-B Marketers ... Taking Advantage of Ad Technology for B2B Can Create New ... What's next? It's ...
What’s Next in B2B Payments? Coming October 2016 | The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, ... B2B is stepping out of its leader’s shadow and onto the center ...