Published on July 11, 2016
1. PROFIT FROM YOUR FINANCE PROCESSES BETTER VISIBILITY. BETTER CONTROL. BETTER BOTTOM LINE.
2. From managing delivery notes and generating sales invoices, to controlling purchasing processes and audit trails, how much scope have you got to work smarter? Workflow automation can make a big difference to performance, delivering faster, more accurate processing, improved access to real-time information and the visibility to make better informed financial decisions. Take a few simple steps and you could be on the way to making exceptional gains in efficiency and productivity. Here are some insights to help you focus on where you can add the most value... Do your Finance processes add up? If you’re under pressure to improve cost control and efficiency, are your Finance processes an asset or a liability?
3. ADDING VALUE TO YOUR BOTTOM LINE Document and information management may not be top of your Finance agenda right now. But the facts show the potential for transforming the way you work. Where can you start to add value?
4. “The improved turnaround for transactional processing has eliminated a two-day month-end document checking process.” Pat Bailey, SAP System Support, St James’s Hospital COST AND EFFICIENCY + of companies spend at least 10 minutes per day retyping incorrect invoice information [Solutions for Finance Departments, Canon/RS Consulting, 2011] Based on 600 invoices per month, companies spend an estimated 30 hours manually composing invoices with word-processing software [Business Functions & Document Process, Canon/KAE, Research 2013] Automation saves time, cost and errors. Reduce paper trails, manual rekeying of information and space needed for paper archiving. Avoid non-compliance penalties. 46% 600/30 “Switching to an automated system has not only improved accuracy but has also increased productivity, allowing us to concentrate on our core roles.” Cheryl Willis, Senior Credit Officer, LCR Group VISIBILITY AND CONTROL + of AP systems have no direct connection with content management [Solutions for Finance Departments, Canon/RS Consulting, 2011] of finance professionals receive more than ten payment queries per day [Business Functions & Document Process Research, Canon/KAE, 2013] Monitor and track invoices in real time, from receipt to approval. Make informed payment decisions and control cash flow based on accurate data. 58% 1/3 “On average, I have to approve about 100 invoices a month. Now I can do that independently, from wherever I happen to be.” Toni Kälin, Head of Constructions / Customer Service, Föllmi MOBILITY AND COLLABORATION of companies consider the accessibility of records to employees across their business to be poor or very poor [Records Management Strategies, AIIM, 2012] of organisations have no mobile-enabled business processes [Process Revolution Report, AIIM, 2012] Access key financial information from anywhere. Enable organisation-wide data visibility to drive collaboration and productivity. 28% 76% COMPLIANCE “With the addition of the money saved from the reduced penalty fines, the solution has resulted in a 30% costs saving overall.” Bert Rijkmans, Information and Communications Executive, The Van Dillewijn Group + The average organisational cost to a business suffering a data breach is estimated at [Cost of Data Breach Study, The Ponemon Institute, 2013] of companies lose at least 5% of their invoices [Solutions for Finance Departments, Canon/RS Consulting, 2011] Improve accounting practices, simplify audit trails and reduce risk with accurate recording, tracking and secure storage of records.£2.04M 25%
5. “”Our business can now be carried out without wasting time, money or resource. The difference the project has made to the availability, accessibility and quality of our business information is priceless. Maurice McCracken Group Accountant, Whitemountain Quarries
6. We offer a range of affordable, modular solutions that can transform the way you work. Whether it’s streamlining payment processes, controlling compliance or managing cash flow, we can help you build capabilities around your issues and your infrastructure to add value where it matters most. Helping you add value where it matters most How can we help you? We’re working with organisations of all shapes and sizes to enable impressive gains in performance – and we can do the same for you. If there are any areas of particular interest that you would like to discuss further, or to set up a meeting, please contact us. Partner Logo Accreditation Logo <Telephone Number> <Email>
Nick Camilleri Managing Director ... Document Management for Finance • 43 years as Canon distributors in Malta ... One way to increase profit is to lower ...
Senior Business Controller w Pandora Jewelry CEE. Location Warsaw ... Internal control of reporting processes and compliance with the ... profit and loss ...
Business Development and Sales Manager MPS at Canon CEE GmbH. ... printing environment and processes, existing ... • Finance control and preparing ...
View Frank Brouwer’s professional profile on ... for all business processes across Canon EMEA. ... Director Business Operation CCEE at Canon CEE GmbH.
Business Processes Business Processes. Business Processes. ... Office Technology Your Business ... Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox ...
Home - Welcome to Toshiba - Toshiba's start experience including trending news, ... Elderly Couple's 'Notebook' Inspired Photo Shoot Will Melt Your Heart
View Adam Kengyel’s professional profile on ... 90 m USD net profit (yr 2010) - manage group finance strategy ... treasury and risk management in 4 CEE ...
DOWNLOAD Vampire et Indésirable - bookalltt.ru