Published on December 9, 2016
1. MarketsandMarkets Presents Production Printer Market worth 7.74 Billion USD by 2022 According to a new market research report "Production Printer Market by Type (Monochrome, Color), Technology (Inkjet, Toner), Production Method (Cut Sheet, Continuous Feed, Sheet Fed, and Web Based), Application and Geography - Global Trends & Forecast to 2022", the global production printer market is expected to reach USD 7.74 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.5%, during the forecast period. Meanwhile, the global shipment of production printers is expected to reach 75,087 by 2022. The high demand for production printers in the media and advertising industry and the growing demand in the publishing application are expected to drive this market during the forecast period.
2. According to the new market research report "Service Robotics Market by Type (Ground, Aerial, Underwater), Component (Sensors, Actuators, Power Source, Control System, Software), Application (Professional, Personal) & Geography Analysis & Forecast to 2020", the service robotics market is estimated to reach USD 18.02 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 17.36% between 2015 and 2020. The service robotics market is mainly driven by continuous technological advancements to develop autonomous and safe robots, increase in the demand from urban households for domestic cleaning, home security and surveillance, child and elderly assistance, and growing need of service robotics systems in professional applications such as defense, agriculture, medical, marine, and aerial among others. Browse 75 market data Tables and 69 Figures spread through 147 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Production Printer Market - Global Forecast to 2022“ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/production-printer-market- 29764400.html
3. Transactional application is expected to lead the production printer market Production printers are extensively used for the large-scale printing of transactional documents including bills, statements, invoices, checks, insurance documents, and other transaction-related documents. The increased demand for printing of transactional documents with less cost is driving the production printer market for the transactional application. The market for the label & package application is expected to grow at a high rate in the production printer market. The label & package application includes the printing of packages, boxes, cartons, bags, tags, and labels among others. High quality, low cost, and fast turnaround are the key factors driving the adoption of production printers in this market. Color type production printer market expected to show high growth during the forecast period Color type production printers are extensively used in the production printer market as they offer high reliability with spectacular image quality and a wide range of options for document finishing and professional color management. These printers are widely used in the commercial, label & package, and transactional applications among others.
4. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The production printer market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022 because of the growing usage of production printers, especially in Japan. The increasing demand for the production of books, magazines, catalogs, and manuals among others at a low cost is expected to drive the demand for production printers in APAC. This report profiles the most promising players in the production printer market including Xerox Corporation (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (HP) (U.S.), Ricoh Company Ltd. (Japan),Canon Inc. (Japan), Konica Minolta, Inc. (Japan), Agfa and Gevaert N.V. (Belgium), EFI Electronics Corp. (U.S.), Eastman Kodak Company (U.S.), Inca Digital Printers Ltd.(U.K.), and Miyakoshi Co., Ltd (Japan). The report analyzes the market trends for each of the segments as well as their respective growth rates. Apart from the market segmentation, the report also covers in-depth analyses such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis with a detailed process flow diagram, and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the growth of the production printer market. The report also provides a qualitative and quantitative description of the applications considered for the market. It also gives a detailed view of the market across four geographic regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. North America is currently the largest market, while APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate.
5. About MarketsandMarkets MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
6. Contact Us Contact: Mr. Rohan Markets and Markets UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India 1-888-600-6441 Email: email@example.com