Published on January 26, 2016
1. Priyankaa Draws a Smiley Face She was using different color crayons to make paper more colorful. She boldly drew different lines and circles. As she seemed to become really interested in drawing I started taking pictures. As you can see in the picture she started making lines with different colors. I put a notebook and box of crayons in middle of the living room. I watched Priyankaa as she came into the room and immediately start making lines and circles on notebook with crayons.
2. She kept switching between two pages. She marked on first page and then she marked on second page.
3. She stopped for little bit and started working on only one page like she was making something. She held two different color crayons in her both hands and started making circles and lines. She seemed to be drawing an image,
4. So I asked her, “What are you drawing?” “A smile face,” Piryankaa replied. Then I remembered that she liked smiley faces because when ever she saw me drawing she wanted me to make a smiley face.
5. What it means… I am really amazed with your ability to draw, Priyankaa. As young as you are, you are very intelligent and talented. It was really interesting watching you making a smiley face which I first thought was scribble of lines and circles. I am glad you like drawing and your drawing was really beautiful with all the colors.
6. Opportunities and Possibilities You are really good at art, and to get even better you can get a coloring book and fill out pictures with different colors. You can try to draw more shapes, too. You can even use clay to make different shapes, even smiley faces! As intelligent as you are you can learn really quickly. Thank you. Sunita Bhandri
7. Parent’s Voice My daughter, Priyankaa loves to draw with her crayons. She would play with her notebook and crayons for long periods of time. Sunita draws pictures of teddy bears and other animals for her. Priyankaa loves smiley faces. She would constantly keep asking Sunita to draw them for her. Its fun watching them both draw stuff, together. Also her creative thinking seems to be growing day by day as she draws more things. She would ask Sunita to draw new things like things she saw on TV or read in a book. Sunita encourages her by drawing things that she asks for and helping her draw the same. The pictures Sunita took are wonderful.
Priyankaa Draws a Smiley Face I put a notebook and box of crayons in middle of the living room. I watched Priyankaa as she came into the room and
how to draw a smiley face. Skip navigation Upload. Sign in. Search. ... Angelina Jolie AMAZING speed painting (How to Draw a face) HD - Duration
15 Smiley Faces To Draw. Ellomarshmellow44. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 30 30. Loading... Loading... Working... Add to. Want to watch this ...
Drawing a smiley face. From Evil Mad Scientist Wiki. Jump to: ... In what follows, we'll be drawing a silly happy face like the one shown below this paragraph.
Drawing a smiley face, part 2. From Evil Mad Scientist Wiki. ... Select the tool shown, which has the ungainly name "Draw Bezier curves and straight lines."
Ingmar Bergman's 1948 film Port of Call includes a scene where the unhappy Berit draws a sad face ... the smiley face as we know it today was created by ...
Deewana Main Deewana is a 2013 Bollywood romantic comedy film starring Govinda, ... (Priyanka Chopra) ... She proceeds to draw a smiley face on the glass ...
Drawing a Smiley Face. ... change the paint method of the Canvas class so that it draws your smiley face. Using Java's Graphics class, ...
Are you searching for the procedures on how to draw a smiley face and everything seems to be vague? ... ... How to draw faces step by step. by staff ...