Published on April 20, 2013
7 Principles of Eagles
1. Eagles fly alone at a highaltitude and not with sparrowsor mix with other smaller birdslike geese. Birds of a featherflock together. No other birdgoes to the height of the eagle.Eagles fly with eagles.Never in a flock. Even when Moses (OldTestament Bible) went to commune withGod on the mountain, he left the crowd atthe foothills. Stay away from sparrows andravens. Eagles fly with eagles.
2. Eagles have strong vision, whichfocuses up to 5 kilometers from the air.When an eagle sites prey- even a rodentfrom this distance, he narrows his focuson it and sets out to get it. No matterthe obstacle, the eagle will not move hisfocus from the prey until he grabs it.Have a vision and remainfocused no matter what theobstacle and you will succeed.
Steer clear of outdated and oldinformation.Do your research well always.3. Eagles do not eat deadthings. He feeds on fresh prey.Vultures eat dead animals butnot eagles.
4. The Eagle is the only bird that loves the storm. When cloudsgather, the eagles get excited. The eagle uses the wings of the storm torise and is pushed up higher. Once it finds the wing of the storm, theeagle stops flapping and uses the pressure of the raging storm to soarthe clouds and glide. This gives the eagle an opportunity to rest itswings. In the meantime all the other birds hide in the leaves andbranches of the trees. We can use the storms of our lives(obstacles, trouble, etc) to rise to greater heights.Achievers relish challengesand use them profitably.
5. The Eagle tests before ittrusts. When a female eaglemeets a male and they want tomate, she flies down to earthwith the male pursuing her andshe picks a twig. She flies backinto the air with the male stillpursuing her. Once she hasreached a height high enoughfor her, she lets the twig fall tothe ground and watches it as itfalls. The male chases after thetwig.
The faster it falls, the faster he chases untilhe reaches it and has to catch it before itfalls to the ground, then bring it back tothe female eagle. The female eagle grabsthe twig and flies to a much higheraltitude pursued by the male until sheperceives it high enough, and then dropsthe twig for the male to chase. This goeson for hours, with the height increasinguntil the female eagle is assured that themale eagle has mastered the art of pickingthe twig which shows commitment, thenand only then, will she allow him to matewith her!
Whether inprivate life or inbusiness, oneshould testcommitment ofpeople intendedfor partnership.
6. Eagles prepare for training. When aboutto lay eggs, the female and male eagleidentify a place very high on a cliff where nopredators can reach; the male flies to earthand at first, picks thorns and lays them onthe crevice of the cliff, then flies to earthagain to collect twigs which he lays in theintended nest. Then he picks thorns and laysthem on top of the twigs.On them, he lays soft grasscovering the thorns and thenpicks rugs to put on the grass.
When this first layering iscomplete the male eagleruns back to earth andpicks more thorns, grassand rugs and lays them ontop of the thorns, thenplucks his feathers tocomplete the nest. Thethorns on the outside ofthe nest protect it frompossible intruders. Bothmale and female eaglesparticipate in raising theeagle family.
The people who love us do not let uslanguish in sloth but push us hard togrow and prosper. Even in their seeminglybad actions they have good intentions forus.
7. When the Eagle grows old, his feathers become weak andcannot take him as fast as he should. When he feels weak andabout to die, he retires to a place far away in the rocks.
While there, heplucks out everyfeather on his bodyuntil he is completelybare. He stays in thishiding place until hehas grown newfeathers, then he cancome out.We occasionally need to shed off oldhabits & items that burden us add novalue to our lives.
By: Renu HandaCourtesy: Deepthi ReddyAuthor Dr. Myles MonroeThank You
Enter your comment here…What a fascinating story i am really inspired. I am applying these principles in my own life and will pass to others.
An inspirational video motivating you to redefine yourself and aspire for greater heights.
7 Principles of Eagle - Download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or view presentation slides online.
(Edited) 1. Eagles fly alone at high altitude and not with sparrows or with other small birds. No other bird can go to the height of the eagle. When Moses ...
7 Principles of an Eagle K. Nadeeka Fernando. How the Tech Behind Bitcoin Will Change Your Life Don Tapscott Influencer. Arianna Huffington's Advice to ...
5 .The eagle tests before it trusts. When a female eagle meets a male and they want to mate, she picks a twig. She flies back into the air, she lets the ...