Published on January 8, 2009
Presentation Is Not Conversation Liz Strauss successful-blog.com
1. Show up Are you playing for keeps? No famous shoemaker ever wore ratty shoes. 5 +1 Steps to Your Authentic Writing Voice Pedestals and Backyard Rockstars
2. Be in with both feet … a sarong was so wrong Have a goal The Ferrari Analogy for Organized Writing Don’t forget where you said you’d take me.
3. Be a friend first … I have friends who only want to talk about themselves. Can you believe that? How to Write for Beginners and Experts at the Same Time A best friend gets things started Go find them.
4. Blog your experience … Information is all over the Internet Planet. YOU are the only you where you are. It’s your own. It’s identifiable It’s hard to argue with. How to Write Intelligently from the Heart No report cards.
5. Don’t tie things up in bow … Ask questions people want to answer. We want to talk too. 10 Reasons Readers Don’t Leave Comments People don’t care what you know until they know you care.
6. Be trustworthy … People want to know it will last. Japanese maple isn’t shameless Do what you love in service to the people who love what you do. About saying thank you
7. Start small . . . think BIG Grow Your Community with Your Blog Liz Change the World: One World-Sized Idea It’s okay to let people see you trying. Trying happens right before succeeding.
When I worked as a consultant, I was perennially guilty of “the great unveil” in presentations—that tendency to want to save key findings for the ...
There is a huge difference between giving a presentation and having a conversation. They have two completely different styles, formats, and goals. And most
SELLING IS A CONVERSATION, NOT A PRESENTATION. In the new third edition of Get Clients Now!, I decided to change the name of the third stage of the ...
2 thoughts on “ Conversation, not presentation ” Michael Hanley August 3, 2010 at 1:36 am. Jay (and Jane), Work commitments stopped me attending the ...
Using Conversation In Your Presentation. ... thus increasing the impact of your presentation. Conversation is not just an important part of interpersonal ...
Your presentations skills ... Whether or not your presentation ... Aguilera suggests changing the word 'presentation' to 'conversation ...
Presentations. Negotiations. Tricky ... Negotiations: tricky conversations . ... well, I’m not going to get into a discussion about who ...
Welcome to Prezi, the presentation software that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life and make you a great presenter.
Presentations: Opening. This page has been archived and is no longer updated. Find out more about page archiving. Home. News. Sport. Radio. TV ...