Published on January 29, 2016
1. Paula Purser 40 Ainsley Avenue Ashmore 4214 QLD Drivers Licence: Full Home :(07) 5564 8226 Mobile: 0449 880 103 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal overview I am professional, confident, independent and enthusiastic with the ability to work autonomously and within a team, with an easy going, customer focused, proven sales and service approach. My diverse employment history prior to moving to Australia, built over 25 years fills me with the confidence to approach and deal with situations and people maturely and professionally. I look for opportunities and have a consultative, coaching, strategic and informative approach with clients and colleagues, although personal at the same time. With my life coaching skills I am diplomatic in my approach when working with teams to gain the best results possible without being demanding. If I find a problem, we work together to gain the correct solution to make something work for the team and ultimately the business, I focus on a win/win outcome and I encourage training to teach. I am organised both with my office work and time management. I enjoy motivating and inspiring people daily to gain the best out of them and this works well when managing staff. I am a positive and motivated person and believe my enthusiasm is a key ingredient to success. I am driven to succeed within any role I take, with a desire to learn new skills, expand on them and achieve for both myself personally and professionally. I bring with me a definite can do attitude. I am a mother of 2 teenage sons, they have taught me patience, tolerance, compassion, empathy, negotiation skills and so much more, with being a parent of older and more independent children I now have the time to focus full time on my own professional development and career, which leads me to here.
2. Education NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy: Facial Academy Diploma of remedial massage: Q Academy Level 4 Kahuna Massage Body Worker: Mettes Institute Social Media Masterclass: The Loft Studio Life Coaching Course: The Coaching Academy Career history February 2015 – Present Qld & WA Brand Manager - Green Living Cosmetics • Responsible for 23 house accounts and 21 spa partner accounts in QLD, WA and Northern NSW. I travel regularly for my role to train therapists, advise business owners of new product releases and keep them inspired and enthusiastic for the brand. • Retail training regularly. • Providing solutions and ideas to assist with spa partners in-store sales and marketing activity • Ensuring common success stories are shared and create a user network for the continuation of sharing ideas. • Ensuring all business owners and their staff remain positive and motivated • Prospecting for new business regularly and seeking opportunities for leads • Attend networking events and key educational seminars to keep me ahead of my competitors . Other key aspects of my existing role include • Cold calling and researching potential new customers • Reporting and maintaining good communication with Head Office • Completing on-site training days for staff • Promotional days for spa partners. • Competent with using CRM software • Competent with Excel, Word, PowerPoint • Strategical marketing planning • Leaning new ingredients and product launches seasonally
3. January 2013 – November 2014 Business Owner - The Healthy Body Studio, Carrara Created a business plan to open a health and wellness clinic in Carrara and was fortunate enough to make it happen. My business included a variety of treatments which included, massage, acupuncture, Kinesiology and beauty treatment and Yoga and Pilates classes tailored to the local clientele. The business opened in October 2013 without 1 client. In 1 year I grew the business though marketing, sales, exceptional customer service, attention to detail, great treatments, commitment and consistent hard work. I was proud for the business to be nominated in the 2014 Chambers of Commerce Business Awards for the Innovation of Service category. It was after a question from my husband I realised the business was consuming my life 24/7 and I had wanted to work closer to home to be there for my family, yet the complete opposite was happening, I had to do something. Within 1 week I placed the business for sale and the first person to see it, purchased it. THBS is still open for business and it’s thriving, it was a great experience and it taught me that owning your own business takes hard work, determination, sacrifices and passion. May 2012 – October 2012 Qld state Business Development Manager_ Inskincosmedics I carried out all duties required by a BDM with regular promotion events, training and servicing of clients and gaining new business. Unfortunately, my role finished early due to my mother being diagnosed with breast cancer in the UK, I left to spend time with her, fortunately she now has the all clear. August 2010 – April 2012 Northern States Business Development Manager, account manager and sales rep – Organic Spa Skin Care Key Achievements Increased Business- 63% Signed 37 New Salons
4. • Responsible for the accounts of 81 salons in QLD and Northern NSW and while being an account manager for OS we have since seen an increase in sales from salons in my territory and the generation of 28 new business accounts far exceeding my targets. I enjoy servicing each and every account regularly. Due to the wide geographic spread of my territory I have implemented a number of initiatives to ensure that all clients have regular and informative communication with me. I focus the communication on; • Keeping accounts informed on product development, releases and offers. • Providing solutions and ideas to assist accounts with their in-store sales and marketing activity • Ensuring common success stories are shared and create a user network for the continuation of sharing ideas. • Ensuring all clients remain positive and motivated Other key aspects of my existing role include; • Cold calling and researching potential new customers • Reporting and maintaining good communication with the Head Office • Completing on-site training days and marketing activities with client’s customers direct. Dec 2008- August 2010 QLD and SA Senior Development Manager (SDM) Alpha-H (Skin Care) Key Achievements 2009-2010- Increased QLD Business- 45% Increased SA Business 33% Signed 22 New Salons • SDM. I was responsible for managing 124 existing Alpha-H salons across both Queensland and South Australia, targeting increased existing account growth and new business development. Incorporating both multi and single operated salons my role was to increase brand awareness, actively promote and train our clients in both the product use and how best to position and sell the full range of solutions as well as winning new business in the region. • I was also responsible for marketing to my client base with a regular bi monthly news letter, quarterly hosted events and regular promotional activity.
5. Nov 2007 – Dec 2008 - The Taxation Examiner I found being within the telesales industry challenging and rewarding. I had an amazing manager who guided and motivated her team every day. I learnt to befriend clients very quickly over the telephone, as it was B2B selling and achieved targets regularly. I enjoyed working in a team environment and became hungry for sales, which is what encouraged me to look for a sales rep/consultant job. Oct 2007 Moved to Australia. 1997 – 2007 I was a stay at home mum, endless duties and studied Beauty Therapy and massage. Moved to Spain for 4 years. 1990 1996 Croupier. Dealing Roulette, Black Jack and Poker in London Clubs and Israel. Cash handling nightly. 1985 - 1990 Dash Sportswear, Mobile managed between Harvey Nicols, Lilywhites and Selfridges. Customer service environment and banking regularly. Personal interests and hobbies I enjoy living as much of a healthy lifestyle as possible without being obsessive. I practice yoga several times a week which keeps my mind balanced and I love healthy nutritious food and juices. I don’t drink or smoke. I volunteer for Orange Sky Laundry on the Gold Coast, driving the van to locations where homeless people can come and do their washing and enjoy non-judgmental conversations, I was also part of the Gold Coast Christmas Markets Volunteer Team Christmas 2015 to help set up and help the event run smoothly, it was a great success. I have 2 dogs that love walks on the beach and my 2 teenage boys keep me busy. Life is good here on the coast. Referees Work Name: Katrina or Jicky Company: Organic Spa Position: Manager Phone: 02 6680 3266 Email: Katrina@organicspa.com.au
6. Work Name: Angela Wyly Company: TTE Position: Manager Mobile: 0407 309 159 Email: email@example.com Personal Name: Neryl Peterson Company Women of Greatness Position: Business owner Business Coach Mobile: 0432 350 012 Name: Emma Gasser Company: Somersault Productions Position: Business Owner Mobile: 0433103085
7. Work Name: Angela Wyly Company: TTE Position: Manager Mobile: 0407 309 159 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Personal Name: Neryl Peterson Company Women of Greatness Position: Business owner Business Coach Mobile: 0432 350 012 Name: Emma Gasser Company: Somersault Productions Position: Business Owner Mobile: 0433103085
Cruise Ship Pursers. The job of a cruise ship purser is accounting based and onboard most ships you will likely find both a chief purser and a purser staff.
Purser Jobs on Cruise Ships. Back to Job Descriptions Back to Service and Hospitality Jobs. Chief / First Purser. The chief purser is a senior officer ...