Published on June 2, 2019
1. Unit 5: So many materials! Teacher Mª José
2. Where do materials come from? wood silk wool oil cotton gold
3. Plant origin Animal origin Mineral origin wood silk oil cotton wool gold
4. Where do materials come from?
5. T-shirt bottle Toy chair book scissors
6. What is it made of? • What is the t-shirt made of? The t-shirt is made of cotton. • What is the bottle made of? The bottle is made of glass. • What is the toy made of? The toy is made of plastic.
7. What is it made of? • What is the chair made of? The chair is made of wood. • What is the book made of? The book is made of paper. • What are the scissors made of? The scissors are made of metal.
8. What are these objects made of? eyeglasses Pencil Notebook sharpener Ruler socks
9. • What is the ruler made of? It is made of plastic. • What is the pencil made of? It is made of wood. What is the notebook made of? It is made of paper. What is the sharpener made of? It is made of metal. • What are the eyeglasses made of? they are made of metal and glass. What are the socks made of? they are made of cotton.
10. Circle shaped
11. Square shaped
12. Red triangle
13. Blue rectangle
14. clock television window Traffic sign
15. computer triangle plate sign
16. The doll is hard The teddy bear is soft.
17. The scourer is rough. The sponge is smooth.
18. The pen is rigid. The piece of paper is Flexible.
19. To play tennis
20. To play the guitar
21. To play basketball
22. To ride a bike
23. To drink water
24. To cover my body
25. The three states of the matter Solid Liquid Gas Ice water Steam