Published on July 6, 2017
1. #thinkppc & PPC Excel Shortcuts You’ll Never Want to Forget HOSTED BY:
2. Presenters • Bri Saxman – Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing – PPC Hero Blogger – @brisaxman • Mike Matta – Production Associate at Hanapin Marketing – PPC Hero Blogger – @MattaMike
3. – Run the world’s most popular PPC blog and conference. – We manage and optimize global paid search, paid social, and display programs. – Within 12 months, brands can expect a 250% increase in their growth trajectory. Who is Hanapin?
4. Our Clients
5. Join the conversation • Include the hashtag #thinkppc in your Twitter tweets. Or use the webinar question box to send us questions.
6. Live Poll Question #1 How long have you been in PPC? #thinkppc A. Less than 1 year B. 1-3 years C. 3-5 years D. 5+ years
7. #thinkppc Grouping
8. #thinkppc Grouping Grouping does exactly what it sounds like: it groups rows or columns together. The most frequent use of grouping is calculating your optimal average position. To do this, download a campaign or keyword report segmented by week (or day).
9. #thinkppc Grouping
10. #thinkppc Tracing Precedents
11. #thinkppc Tracing Precedents To add this keyboard shortcut simply do the following: ● Open System Preferences ● Select Keyboard ● Select the Shortcuts tab ● Click App Shortcuts on the left ● Click the + button to add a new one ● For “Application” choose “Microsoft Excel” ● For “Menu Title” enter “Trace Precedents” ● For “Keyboard Shortcut” press CTRL+Q
12. #thinkppc Tracing Precedents That’s it! CTRL+Q will now launch Trace Precedents in Excel 2016 for Mac. Note: I did not find a similar option for the latest versions of Excel for Windows. However, I did find this incredibly thorough post on powerspreadsheets.com that has tons of existing keyboard shortcuts as well as step-by-steps for learning those shortcuts.
13. #thinkppc Trendlines
14. #thinkppc Trendlines Trendlines are a great way to call out how data has changed over time when creating graphs. ● Much more client facing ● For when exact numbers don’t matter
15. #thinkppc Trendlines
16. #thinkppc Trendlines
17. #thinkppc Trendlines
18. #thinkppc Trendlines
19. #thinkppc Wildcards
20. #thinkppc Wildcards
21. #thinkppc Wildcards
22. #thinkppc Wildcards
23. #thinkppc Slicer
24. #thinkppc Slicer
25. #thinkppc Slicer
26. #thinkppc Concatenate
27. #thinkppc Concatenate
28. #thinkppc Concatenate This function allows you to combine the contents of multiple cells. When to use it: To create a pivot table that pulls from multiple values, concatenate campaign name + ad group name + keyword and pulling the number of sales you received from each location.
29. #thinkppc Naming Ranges
30. #thinkppc Naming Ranges Naming ranges accomplishes two things for you: ● Makes formulas easier to write ● Making your spreadsheets easier for others to understand
31. #thinkppc Naming Ranges
32. #thinkppc Naming Ranges
33. #thinkppc Naming Ranges
34. #thinkppc Capitalization
35. #thinkppc Capitalization Excel has functions built-in that will automatically change the capitalization of the text in a cell. ● Changing lowercase ads to title case quickly & easily
36. #thinkppc Projections
37. #thinkppc Projections Excel makes projections easy. ● Can be used for spend, conversions, clicks, etc ● The typical formula used is: MTD + ((Last 7/7)*Days Left In Month) ● Automate it with Supermetrics and automatically update the numbers.
38. Offers! A. Get an account analysis by the experts at Hanapin (For accounts spending 15k+/month) B. No Thanks!
39. Live Q&A Time!
40. #thinkppc Thank you for attending our webinar! #thinkppc Contact Us Directly: email@example.com Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero and Hero Conf
That's why we have Hanapin experts Briann Saxman and Mike Matta here to tell you, in just one webinar, all the PPC Excel tricks you need to know. Now the
We all know that Excel can save you valuable time in your PPC. The latest and greatest Excel tricks are just out there waiting for you to grab a hold of and run with.
That’s why we have Hanapin experts Briann Saxman and Mike Matta here to tell you, in just one webinar, all the PPC Excel tricks you need to know.
Love and marriage, love and marriage, goes together like Excel and pay-per-click… As PPC account managers, we spend most of our day in Excel sorting and summing
Excel EZ Promote Excel as ... PPC Excel Shortcuts You’ll Never Want to Forget ... all the PPC Excel tricks you need to know. Now the. Partager.
PPC Excel Shortcuts You’ll Never Want to Forget. That’s why we have Hanapin experts Briann Saxman and Mike Matta here to tell you, ... all the PPC Excel trick.
PPC Excel Shortcuts You’ll Never Want to Forget. July 3, 2017 We all know that Excel can save you valuable time in your PPC.
Explore the useful webinars in our PPC library for insights and tips that will help improve your paid ... PPC Excel Shortcuts You'll Never Want to Forget / Webinars
SearchCap: YP acquired, PPC trends & tennis Doodle. ... How To Utilize PPC Brand Building Strategies, PPC Hero; PPC Excel Shortcuts You’ll Never Want to Forget, ...