Published on February 24, 2014
POWERFULL MARKETING ….That’ll make you look twice.
Presented By:- Asit Dholakia
• Some Best Marketing Advertising Ideas That Globally seen. • Some are Extreme, Some are Wonderful. . .But worth to watch. . . .!! Enjoy. . .
• First, Let’s begins with some crackers…. • Fiercest Marketing/Advertisement Wars…..Here we go…………
• BMW V/s Mercedes BMW took on Mercedes. “A Mercedes can also bring driving pleasure.”
• Pepsi V/s Coke The Joy of Pepsi. Undoubtedly, Pepsi and Coca-Cola are the most successful brands in the world. Introduced in the year 1886 and 1903, respectively, both were rivals to each other trying to dominate the carbonated soft drinks market. Since the very first day, both brands got into a global advertisement war through print ads and video ads, trying to lead each other
• Fedex V/s DHL “FedEx Trucks Are One Step Ahead.” FedEx's brand is almost entirely dependent on their big white trucks. FedEx knows how iconic their trucks are, and what a great tool they can be for experimental advertising.
• The Hindu V/s Times of India The recent ad war between print media giants Hindu and Times of India was a little contrary to the routine frenzy of ad wars. Unusually, this war for readership proved to be more educational for the readers, rather than being an entertaining skit. While the Times of India launched its „Wake Up!' campaign, provoking the readers (mainly targeted at Chennai readers) to shift from the newspaper that puts them to sleep with its boring and dreary news (indirectly pointing out at the Hindu), Hindu hit back with the tag line „Stay Ahead of the Times' – telling the readers to move out of the Bollywood and page 3 gossips and take up the news that is relevant to current affairs of the country and the world.
• Pepsi V/s Coca cola Another example of the soft drink war.
• Burger King V/s McDonald's Competitive advertisement is not legal in every country, but in some it is. Here's a good example which shows the competition between Burger King and McDonalds. Trying to cover his body with a trench coat, Ronald McDonald prefers to go to Burger King.
Kingfisher Airlines V/s Jet Airways Jet Airways, one of the leading Airways in India, announced to their customers that they have changed. Kingfisher Airlines whipped them by saying, "We made them change."
Now Let’s See Some Powerful Marketing Ads that Seen Globally....
• Advertised Picture:- Advertisement of Hats • Advertising Agency: Serviceplan Hamburg / München, Germany
• Advertised Picture:- STOP USING MOBILE WHILE DRIVING CAMPAIGN • Advertising Agency:- Terremoto Propaganda, Curitiba, Brazil
• Advertised Picture:- DON’DRIVE CAMPAIGN • Advertising Agency:- Terremoto Propaganda, Curitiba, Brazil
• Advertised Picture:- STOP WOMEN VIOLENCE CAMPAIGN • Advertising Agency:- Memac Ogilvy, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Advertised Picture:- FED EX China- Australia • Adverising Agency:- DDB Brazil
• Advertised Picture:- VOLKSWAGEN • Advertising Agency:- DDB Tribal Berlin, Germany
• Advertised Picture:- NIVEA Night cream • Advertising Agency:- TBWANEBOKO, Netherlands
• Advertised Picture:- Sugar Free Product • Advertising Agency:- DDB, Spain
• Advertised Picture:- Spectacles • Advertising Agency:- Y&R Paris
• Advertised Picture:- PLANT FOR THE PLANET • Advertising Agency:- Leagas Delaney
• Advertised Picture:- Dreaming of a holiday? – Kielo Travel • Advertising Agency:- New Moment New Ideas Company Y&R, Belgrade, Serbia
• Advertised Picture:- WeightWatchers’ • Advertising Agency:- Agency: DraftFCB, Germany
• Advertised Picture:- Strong Marriage • Advertising Agency:- Richter7, Salt Lake City, USA
• Advertised Picture:- Strong Teeth- Formula Tooth paste • Advertising Agency:- Unknown
•Hope it Worth Watching. . .Hope You Liked it. . .