Player Insistence

50 %
50 %
Information about Player Insistence

Published on December 27, 2008

Author: theinnovator

Source: slideshare.net

Description

Creating Player (Customer) Insistence®

This presentation was created for casino executives. The same principles apply to almost every business . (Change to transactions or sales and customers if applicable) To Create…. Player Insistence®

This presentation was created for casino executives. The same principles apply to almost every business .

(Change to transactions or sales and customers if applicable)

To Create….

Player Insistence®

Every contact, all time on the device, every stay, all table play, should have one goal in mind. To Create…. Player Insistence®

Every contact, all time on the device, every stay, all table play, should have one goal in mind.

To Create….

Player Insistence®

They Die or no longer play or move. They Are Unhappy with the Service. They Are Unhappy they did not win. They Are Unhappy with the way they are Treated. They are Transactional not Relationship Players It’s all about them and not you. 5 Reasons Why Players Leave

They Die or no longer play or move.

They Are Unhappy with the Service.

They Are Unhappy they did not win.

They Are Unhappy with the way they are Treated.

They are Transactional not Relationship Players

It’s all about them and not you.

They Die They Move They Quit Playing They WON Why Players Leave

They Die

They Move

They Quit Playing

They WON

Transactional vs. Relationship Players Transactional only worries about winning. These players have no loyalty. They will leave for a penny in their pocket, a comp room, a special offer. They are NOT loyal They take pride in getting the best deal. They are unhappy with the service.

Transactional vs. Relationship Players

Transactional only worries about winning.

These players have no loyalty. They will leave for a penny in their pocket, a comp room, a special offer. They are NOT loyal

They take pride in getting the best deal.

Transactional -vs- Relationship Players Relationship Players look for someone to trust. They are looking for recognition. They care less about winning and more about the relationship with the property/host. Relationship Players will stay with you for a lifetime. They take pride in their relationship and remain loyal. They are unhappy with the service.

Transactional -vs- Relationship Players

Relationship Players look for someone to trust.

They are looking for recognition.

They care less about winning and more about the relationship with the property/host.

Relationship Players will stay with you for a lifetime.

They take pride in their relationship and remain loyal.

Our survey indicates that only 15%-30% of your Players really care about winning. They care about how they are treated. The remaining 70%-85% are loyal Players that provide most of the profits. Special offers attract a small additional play. Competitors’ special offers will attract the same Player who takes advantage of the offer. They Did Not Win

Our survey indicates that only 15%-30% of your Players really care about winning. They care about how they are treated. The remaining 70%-85% are loyal Players that provide most of the profits.

Special offers attract a small additional play.

Competitors’ special offers will attract the same Player who takes advantage of the offer.

It is the totality of the relationship that binds Players to your organization. Recognition Brand Identity Service Quality of Hotel Information Quality of Food Helpfulness Quality of Entertainment Friendly, Caring, Employees They are Unhappy with the Relationship

It is the totality of the relationship that binds Players to your organization.

Recognition Brand Identity

Service Quality of Hotel

Information Quality of Food

Helpfulness Quality of Entertainment

Friendly, Caring, Employees

You KNOW Who They Are You Communicate With Them You provide the Best Customer Service You build Equity In The Process You don’t Stress Winning or Losing You Treat Them Like A Good Neighbor Why Players Stay-instead of leaving

You KNOW Who They Are

You Communicate With Them

You provide the Best Customer Service

You build Equity In The Process

You don’t Stress Winning or Losing

You Treat Them Like A Good Neighbor

1-I want it my way 2-I want the same service regardless of my play 3-I want you to Know Me 4-I want you to Communicate Relevant Information 5-I want you to Listen To ME They don’t have to leave Here’s 10 Reasons Why Players Stay

1-I want it my way

2-I want the same service regardless of my play

3-I want you to Know Me

4-I want you to Communicate Relevant Information

5-I want you to Listen To ME

6-I want you to make it easy for me to do business with you 7-I want you to surprise and delight me 8-I want Innovation and Change that benefits me 9-I want you to be Reliable 10-I want you to stand for something other than making money They don’t have to leave Here’s 10 Reasons Why Players Stay

6-I want you to make it easy for me to do business with you

7-I want you to surprise and delight me

8-I want Innovation and Change that benefits me

9-I want you to be Reliable

10-I want you to stand for something other than making money

You’ve got to know when to hold ‘em Know when to Fold ‘em To Create…. Player Insistence®

You’ve got to know when to hold ‘em

Know when to Fold ‘em

To Create….

Player Insistence®

To learn more about Player Insistence® go to www.jfagms.com To learn more about D-A-T-I-N-G Your Customer® go to www.shifthappens.com

To learn more about Player Insistence®

go to www.jfagms.com

Add a comment

Related presentations

Related pages

PLAYER INSISTENCE - Trademark & Brand Information of ...

Find PLAYER INSISTENCE trademark and brand information for products and services associated with the Gaming Marketing Solutions, Inc. in Chicago, IL, 60611 ...
Read more

insistence - definition of insistence in English | Oxford ...

‘Its insistence on being granted unlimited access to Kashmir is a one-sided affair. ... ‘Now those talks, at the player's own insistence, ...
Read more

Player Insistence Trademark - Gaming Marketing Solutions ...

Player Insistence is a Trademark by Gaming Marketing Solutions, Inc., the address on file for this trademark is Suite 208 505 North Lake Shore Drive ...
Read more

The Yankees' Insistence That Players Not Act Like Cam ...

The Yankees' Insistence That Players Not Act Like ... It may still be in a lesser-known player’s best interest to be ... RECOMMENDED BY FORBES.
Read more

Casino Action Flash Player - pokerchips kaufen wo

casino action flash player Yeah thats Recht, Zilch, Nada, Zip, Null! casino action flash player Diese Spiele sind Knall Eisbrecher und jede Menge Spaß.
Read more

Congress’ insistence that NFL players ‘put up or shut up ...

Congress’ insistence that NFL players ‘put up or shut up’ on HGH testing ignores a few basic facts
Read more

Online Poker 2 Player Free - casino apps mit echtgeld

online poker 2 player free Kauf Tickets Maximum liegt bei 12 für alle Teilnehmer. online poker 2 player free Sie werden nur versuchen, einen Sieg zu ...
Read more

Cartamundi Casino Royale Poker Chips - best zoom poker player

cartamundi casino royale poker chips Für die alten Zeiten haben jetzt indianischen Casinos Millionen für den Staat und Milliarden jährlich rund um den ...
Read more

Casino In New Orleans In French Quarters - spielothek ...

... und alle von ihnen Prextend etwas halbwegs anständige Grafik. casino in new orleans in french quarters Dieser Player ist tatsächlich jemals ...
Read more