Published on October 5, 2016
1. The Pink House exists to equip college students to become urban leaders by engaging the gospel in an inner-city context.
2. Biblical Community Urban Ministry Leadership Development
3. Developing leaders in FRESNO and beyond Fresno is rich in agriculture… but impoverished by food insecurity. Fresno is rich in education.. . But impoverished by brain drain. Fresno is rich in ethnic diversity… But impoverished by systemic patterns of racial injustice.
4. What can young Christian leaders learn from this city, and how can they contribute to building God’s kingdom in this place?
5. This year’s Pink House, and future urban leaders!
6. I would love to invite YOU into partnership with the Pink House! through Prayer Advocacy and Giving
7. PRAY Join us by praying for our ministry, students, and the downtown community.
8. ADVOCATE Send young adults our way, spread the word, and invite others to partner financially with my ministry.
9. GIVE Join the movement through financial gifts, and become a partner in the work of discipleship and urban transformation.
10. JOIN THE MOVEMENT What am I raising? What have I raised? What do I need? $54,500 (100%) … enables me to lead and resource the Pink House for one year. $38,150 (70%) … is INCREDIBLE! Thank you to all who have supported so far! $16,350 (30%) … is only possible through supporters like you! My goal for October: to reach $43,600 (80%)
11. My goal for October To reach $43,600 (80%) … just $5,450 (10%) away! One-Time Gifts (a total of $5,450 of new support to reach 80%) Cover curriculum maintenance costs for $50 Send a student to CCDA for $150 Send me to Urban Programs training for $300 JOIN THE MOVEMENT
12. Recurring Monthly Gifts (just under $500 a month of new support to reach 80%) TEN new partners giving at $50 a month FIVE new partners giving at $100 a month ONE new partner giving at $500 a month JOIN THE MOVEMENT My goal for October To reach $43,600 (80%) … just $5,450 (10%) away!
13. This year’s Pink House, and future urban leaders!
14. Thank you! You make the ministry possible.