Published on December 29, 2016
1. Assignment On Picture Discription
2. Presented To, Mam Huma Presented By Arooj Bilal Sofia Zakir Kiran Iftikhar Queen Mary college lahore
4. The picture Depicts:
5. What is ……???
6. • Social media quite simply are the technologies people use to communicate and socialize with one another, typically online. The term “social media” refers to the wide range of Internet-based and mobile services that allow users to participate in online exchanges, contribute user-created content, or join online communities. The kinds of Internet services commonly associated with social media includes: Blogs, wikis, social bookmarkings, social network sites, status update services, virtual world content , media sharing sites .Nowadays, a lot of people are using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Tumbler and so on. Since the Internet has propagated rapidly, social media have progressed a lot. The generalization of the internet makes us to live conveniently and fast. People are almost using smart phones, i- phones or comfortable devices which can access to internet.
7. These equipment make us to do social network easily. It helps contact friends, family, and other people even though they live far away. It could be, however, abused, if you don’t use properly. Especially, it is important that we understand and regulate the use of social media by young children. People would say drug or alcohol is more addicted than social media or social media addiction is not big problems, but it is not true. Social media and social networking seems to play an imperative part of people lives around the world. The internet has a greater impact on people today than ever before. It has been a continual source of news, entertainment, and education for users around the world for more than 20 years. These websites allow users to quickly and easily share pictures, links, ideas, and messages with other users; theoretically facilitating social interaction
8. Social media is a rising trends in the world today. Facebook, Twitter, and Skype are popular social media platforms millions utilize daily. It is extremely rare to come across anyone in today’s society who does not have an account on one of these platforms. Social media is not only used by people but by businesses and organizations, as well. Social networks like Facebook and Twitter have always encouraged their subscribers to come up with an online persona. The social network, Twitter, appears to be one of their first choices with celebrities’ tweets being the topic of many new discussions. At the bottom of nearly every commercial, there is a Facebook/Twitter link.
9. Today Facebook is very famous and usually most using Social web among youth and teens. Between the different social media sites, Facebook is, unsurprisingly, king. The average Facebook user spends almost seven hours each month on the site — that's well ahead of Tumblr and Pinterest, which tie for second place for most time spent. The average visitor to Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ spends less than half an hour on the site per month.
10. Effects of social media on world can be examined in this way; it also includes positive and negative effects on World today. Positive effects of social media can be explained as: Social networks has provided us the opportunity to connect with people and build better relationships with friends with whom we are unable to meet personally, and let them know about our life and take input about their lives and events happening with them .It is reducing Communication Barriers, and providing Opportunities for Businesses, Social networks have become a crucial part of many of us. Businesses have noticed the value of social networks in our life, and they are using different techniques to promote their products.
11. Whereas Negative effects are may be explained as; it leads to Addiction, Many studies have shown that the extensive use of social media can actually cause addiction to the users. Throughout their day, they feel to post something on their pages or check others posts as it has become an important part of our life. Secondly, it leads to Isolation; extreme usage of social media has reduced of human interaction. Face to face communication and meetings has been reduced and many of us have lost the flavor and charm to be together under one roof. It’s also Affecting Productivity, Mostly businesses use social to find and communicate with clients. But it is a great distraction to employees, who may show more interest in what their friends are posting than in their work tasks.
12. Conclusion: Social media has great impact on world today, we can say that life will be difficult without it. We have mentioned a few positive and negative points of social media, but it doesn’t explain social media is a good or a bad thing. It stands somewhere in between…