Published on June 9, 2019
1. Arthropoda Kingdom Animalia Class 11 Presented by Concept Tutorial
2. Please watch the video “Kingdom Animalia Part 1 (Basis of Classification)” before watching this video to understand the topic in a better way.
3. Basic Features Organ system level of organisation. Bilateral symmetry. Triploblastic Coelomata Complete digestive tract Open circulatory system Body is covered by chitinous exoskeleton.
5. Sexual Dimorphism in Cockroach
6. Digestive System of Cockroach
7. Excretion in Insect
8. Respiratory System of Cockroach
9. Other Respiratory Organs in Arthropods
10. Other Respiratory Organs in Arthropods…
11. Circulatory System of Cockroach
12. Compound Eye & Mosaic Vision
13. Types of Metamorphosis
14. More Examples of Complete Metamorphosis…
15. More Examples of Incomplete Metamorphosis…
16. Vector & Carrier Housefly: Typhoid, diarrhoea, Amoebic dysentery, cholera
17. Mouthparts: Cutting & Chewing Type
18. Mouthparts: Piercing & Sucking Type
19. Mouthparts: Sponging Type
20. Mouthparts: Chewing & Lapping Type
21. Mouthparts: Siphoning Type Link of Video “Mouthparts of Insects” is given in the description box below.
22. Please check your understanding…. 1. Suggest some reasons that constitute arthropods the largest group of animal kingdom. 2. Ponder over it! “Metamorphosis limits intra-specific competition.” Please find answers in the description box below.