Published on March 15, 2016
1. Doctoral study program
2. Mendel University since 1919 − Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) established in 1959 is the first economically focused faculty in Moravia − 120 academic employees − Currently about 3500 students (MENDELU about 10 000) − Studies in English started in 1995 with BA & MA − Every semester more than 200 foreign students 2
3. FBE position within the Czech Republic − Periodical evaluation by Czech Accredittation committee (doctoral studies evaluated in 2012 and accredited till 2020) − Annual evaluation of research results – ranked first in 2010 & 2011, ranked second in 2012, 2013 & 2014 3
4. Doctoral study program Admission requirements Magister, Diplom- or Master's degree Good knowledge of English 4 Duration 3 years for graduates of a Magister, Diplom- or Master's degree
5. Doctoral study program − 3 compulsory subjects: Economics (1st year) Methodology of Science (1st year) Management (2nd year) − 1 optional subject (2nd year) − dissertation (130 pages) − 3 publications (e.g. IfM-Impulse, scientific journals) 1st and 2nd year end with presentation of dissertation and oral exam 5
6. 1st year: 4 two-day consultations, Fr. – Sat., & oral exam 2nd year: 4 two-day consultations, Fr. – Sat., & oral exam 3rd year: no consultations, State doctoral examination and defence of dissertation Welcome Evening in Brno: Friday, 03.06.2016, 8 p.m. Orientation Seminar at MU: Saturday, 04.06.2016, 9-13h 6 Schedule
7. Registration fee for 3 years: € 25.000,- Including: enrollment at the Mendel University admission documents personal support by the professor participation in the PEF-Net (conference at MU) publication in "IfM Impulse" seminar package at Schloss Leopoldskron For tax deductibility please contact your tax advisor or Mrs. Barbara Riedler (Eco Wirtschaftstreuhand Steuerberatungs GmbH) in Vienna. 7
8. Contact and further information: Dr. Wolfgang Reiger firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +43 (0) 662 – 66 86 280 Mob:+43 (0) 664 – 21 80 019 Fax: +43 (0) 662 – 66 86 285 8
... Institut für Management in Salzburg ist ein ... THE IFM PhD-PROGRAM. Facts; ... The Doctorate programme for Graduates consists of a minimum of six ...
... Institut für Management in Salzburg ist ein Privatinstitut, ... THE IFM PhD-PROGRAM. Facts; Course Fees; Contact; ... Extra-Occupational Doctorate Studies
Graduate education at IFM. ... The board is chaired by the director of doctoral studies, ... which is a multidisciplinary doctoral programme within the ...
PhD students and young researchers at an early ... The doctoral symposium offers an excellent opportunity to present your work in an ... Program Committee.
The doctoral education at NTNU is structured in various PhD programmes and gaining access to a PhD-programme is a ... part of your studies ...
For PhD students at IFM, who are not on the PhD student ... IFM's way of conducting doctoral studies. ... PhD student from the second year of the PhD ...
Find and compare PhD programmes and postgraduate doctorate studies from top ... PhDPortal offers a user ... If you find a programme that ...
... range of top PhD programs options, which include doctoral ... on your studies. Funding for doctoral programs varies ... Phdstudies.com logo ...
PhD programmes / doctoral ... In order to be admitted to a doctoral programme, ... EEA citizens who have started or completed a study programme at ...