Published on January 20, 2016
1. Photogrpah - Mitra Sahara PG Cert HE
2. Introductions The Library Team Patch 1 – Survival Skills Activity 1 – What’s all this about reflection? Overview of the Programme Running Order
3. Jenny Alders Mandy Jack Jane ThomasChris Hall Programme Team
4. Delivered by staff across the University
5. Something about you? Photograph Portable Antiquities Scheme
6. How long have you worked at Swansea University? A. Less than a year B. Between one and two years C. More than 2 years Lessthan a year Betw een one and tw o years M ore than 2 years 27% 33% 40%
7. Which college or department do you work in ? A. Arts & Humanities B. Engineering C. Law D. Human & Health Sciences E. Management F. Medicine G. Science H. Professional Services Arts& Hum anities Engineering Law Hum an & Health Sciences M anagem entM edicine Science ProfessionalServices 9% 11% 4% 4% 13% 9% 24%24%
8. Why are you dong the PG Cert HE? A. I chose to do it B. It’s part of my probation Ichose to do it It’spartofm yprobation 82% 18%
9. “I am confident in my abilities as a teacher.” A. Strongly Agree B. Agree C. Neutral D. Disagree E. Strongly Disagree StronglyAgree Agree Neutral Disagree StronglyDisagree 23% 41% 2% 7% 27%
10. I’m confident I’ll be able to fit the PG Cert HE in around my other duties.” A. Strongly Agree B. Agree C. Neutral D. Disagree E. Strongly Disagree StronglyAgree Agree Neutral Disagree StronglyDisagree 9% 24% 11% 24% 31%
11. New academic career Flexible Delivery
12. Authentic Student Experience
13. Colleagues Students Photograph Tore Bustad
14. Foundations Technology Enhanced Learning Evidence Inclusivity Photograph Astrid Westvang
15. Starting your teaching • Year 1 • Semester 1 • Chris Hall Developing your teaching • Year 1 • Semester 2 • Chris Hall Advancing your teaching (1 & 2) • Year 2 • Semester 1 • Jane Thomas Recognition of your teaching • Year 2 • Semester2 • Chris Hall Survival skills (CORE) Teaching Practice (CORE) A Advancing Practice (CORE) Assess- ment & Feedback (CORE) TEL (OPT) A/C Inclusivity (OPT) A/C Theory into Practice (OPT) A/C Planning & design (OPT) B Group- work (OPT) B Evaluation & academic structure (OPT) B B Advancing Practice (Teaching Intensive) + 1 A option + 2 B option OR +2 C option UKPSF/Fellowship Access SAR process and achieve an HEA accredited recognition outcome at Fellowship or above
16. Library Team
17. Patch 1 - Survival Skills Photograph Virginia State Parks
18. Tuesday 2nd February 13:00 - 14:00 Grove Building - Purnell Lecture Theatre Singleton Campus Thursday 4th February 9:00 - 10:00 Great Hall - GH001 Bay Campus Sign up Photograph Rick Payette
20. Borton’s cue questions (1970) What? So what? Now what?
21. Reflection Schon, 1983
Rediscovered and Restored! Cert: PG with ... Cert: PG with Serge Bromberg. Wed 20th Jan ... Serge Bromberg as he presents his latest ...
PG Cert / PG Dip / MSc. Apply; TLHP Essentials; PG Certificate. Units; Certificate Timetable; PG Diploma; MSc; HE Academy accreditation; ... Wed 20th Jan ...
Events » Events » He Named Me Malala. He Named Me Malala. 20th Jan 2016 - 3:00pm. Creative Edge ... Cert: PG Running time: ...
2016/17 NON STANDARD PROGRAMME DATES ... Phase 1 & 2b 23-Jan 26-Mar 8 16-Apr 10-Jun 7 15 PG Cert in ... Weekend intensives and induction programme ...
Study PG Cert Early Years with Early Years Teacher ... A first degree comprises 300 HE ... The fees for students starting this course in September 2016 ...
Fast track your Masters. ... induction and unit descriptors’ pdf provides a brief overview of some of the units ... - Thursday 20th October 2016 (9.30 ...
Meet our students; Contact Us; Blog; Search ... Cert HE Charity and Social Enterprise Management . Darryl Durno ... Jan Woodruff Building on Skills. Stuart ...
The Postgraduate Certificate in Maritime Supply Chain Management (PG Cert.) ... Enrolment Completion and Induction: ... 16 Jan 17: Project: 26 Sept 16 ...
Explore the benefits of Distance Learning There are a wide range of benefits you will enjoy as a distance learner with Anglia Ruskin University: