Published on January 15, 2016
1. TRAINING DIRECTORY COMPETENCY DEVELOPMENT FOR THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
2. “Extremely relevant and helpful training, thanks to a knowledgeable trainer, great teaching aids and course material.” — Environmental Executive for Wells, PETRONAS Carigali “From registration to trainer’s ability to engage the classroom, I am very satisfied and would like to attend other training by PetroEdge.” — Manager- Sarawak Project, Petroliam Nasional “This is one of the best training I have ever attended. Venue, materials, trainer and facilitation was excellent.” — Production Technologist, PC Myanmar (Hong Kong) “I really enjoyed the training course. It was interactive and knowledge and information was provided in a simple way.” — Consultant, Exprosoft “The quality of the presenter is astounding. Amazing wealth of knowledge, answering questions deep and wide, making this course truly invaluable.” — Logistics Trainee, Sarawak Shell “I made the right choice choosing PetroEdge for this particular training.” — Drilling Finance Assistant, KPOC “Short, on time, on schedule, covers everything I need. An eye opener. Glad to join the training.” — CMMS Engineer, Lundin Malaysia B.V. “Coming from the non-technical background, it was very hard for me to understand the technical jargons in oil and gas industry. However, this course managed to enhance my knowledge.” — Executive, Business Planning & Performance, Petroliam Nasional “Spot on. Met all the expectations. Good breadth. Adequate depth. Fits nicely in the 3 days course.” — Senior Manager, Commercial & Marketing, Dialog E & C Sdn Bhd “Amazingly, the course covers everything you want to know about LNG in just 3 days’ time.” — Manager, Mitsubishi Corporation
3. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net PetroEdge Technical Director Gordon has over 30 years of experience in upstream oil & gas industry. He is a recognised subject matter expert in well intervention, completions and integrity. He started off his career working for oil field service companies before joining Shell as a well service supervisor.In his role with Shell, he was responsible for planning, programming and organising of all the well engineering and intervention work on a number of fields in the Middle East as well as for the day to day supervision of all well intervention work on Shell’s Persian and Arabian Gulf platforms. This included completion running, coil tubing, e-line, slickline, hydraulic workovers, well testing and stimulation operations. An office based role as a senior well engineer followed. MESSAGE FROM MANAGEMENT Gordon Duncan PetroEdge Technical Director THE STRENGTH BEHIND PETROEDGE® IS OUR CONTINUOUS ENGAGEMENT WITH YOU. WE ARE BETTER POSITIONED TO UNDERSTAND THE LEARNING JOURNEY OF YOUR CRITICAL TALENTS AND ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS. OUR UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR BUSINESS TRANSLATES TO BETTER TARGETED TRAINING INTERVENTIONS AND SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM LEARNING." PetroEdge is the leading provider of Oil & Gas training in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 2007, we now offer over 150 in-house and public courses in several training disciplines; right from the upstream to the midstream and downstream sector. In collaboration with our international subject matter partners and experts, we bring you world-class training that is either approved or accredited by industry bodies. With quality training more accessible to the region, we have had the privilege of training over 9000 professionals from international oil companies and national oil companies since inception. In 2010, we expanded our reach in the Energy industry with the establishment of PowerEdge, covering the Power & Utilities sector including renewable energy. Whether you work with a refinery, a trading house or on an offshore platform you will find targeted training courses through our several training hubs located in Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Australia. To maintain our relevance in the continuously changing Energy industry, we are committed to address current skills challenges and latest technological developments in the industry. Our course content, faculty of experts and delivery methods will continue to form our key strength in our engagements with you. This training directory has been developed with you in mind. We hope that this directory will be your reference point for current and future training needs. Your learning journey in the Oil & Gas industry starts here! Malina Raman Director Strategic Learning & Development Co-Founder He had a brief spell as a Site Representative for Santos in Australia before joining Petro-Canada as Completions Superintendent in Syria. He later returned to Australia as Completions Operations Superintendent for Santos. Prior to his appointment in PetroEdge, he was the Field Supervisor Completions and Well Interventions for Shell in Iraq. In his current role as PetroEdge Technical Director, Gordon regularly teaches Completion Practices, Well Intervention, Well Integrity and Reporting & Planning courses all over the world. He also oversees the development of new engineering and leadership courses for technical professionals in the upstream sector. Easwaran Kanason Chief Executive Co-Founder Tuesday, 11 August 2015 4:45 PM Quick Notes Page 1 Tuesday, 11 August 2015 4:45 PM Quick Notes Page 1
4. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net ABOUT PETROEDGE From our work and research with professionals in pivotal Oil & Gas corporations, we pride ourselves in developing targeted training courses for the industry. Annually PetroEdge runs over 300 training courses across the world. Besides our scheduled open enrolment courses, we are also able to meet specific training needs of organisations through in-house training. In short, we can go broad and deep to uncover the most urgent organisational skills and strategy challenges. By aligning training interventions to focus on your specific business needs and objectives, we are able to deliver results beyond what can be achieved through conventional training approaches. Our clients have come to rely on our robust, integrated and action learning approach as a fundamental component of their talent development and performance improvement strategy. The following is our portfolio of courses that we can deliver for you: For latest updates and course schedules, please visit www.petroedgeasia.net. INDUSTRY FUNDAMENTALS PROCESS FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE MARINE & OFFSHORE OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT TRADING & SUPPLY CHAIN PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING ECONOMICS, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING, LEGAL POWER & UTILITIES PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES RESERVOIR ENGINEERING WELL ENGINEERING & DRILLING PRODUCTION & COMPLETIONS
5. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net PETROEDGE TRAINING SOLUTIONS Effective learning need not be classroom-based, and courses with aspects of rock outcrop fieldwork should not be limited to geologists. Fieldwork & Study Trips are therefore pitched at multidisciplinary audiences as well as traditional geoscience groups. Typical courses are based at locations with conference facilities which are close to the analogue rock outcrops. The schedules are a blend of classroom- and outdoor- based teaching, the balance of which depends on the location, content and weather. Most courses can be staged at any location with appropriate analogue rock outcrops and local access to suitable conference facilities and international air transport connections. Courses have ranged from short three-day programmes to two-week courses covering a range of discipline areas, and can be themed according to client needs. Previous course themes included basin analysis, field development planning and reservoir modelling, all of which have been run for multi-discipline groups. PetroEdge can assist in developing your selected employees as trainers, capable of teaching and facilitating a variety of technical and management development courses. The PetroEdge “Train-the-Trainer” program has proven to be one of the most effective methods for embedding the process of delivering and facilitating crucial training programme within your organisation in terms of sustainable skills and knowledge development. The “Train the Trainer” programme and its specific deliverables provide in-depth concept knowledge, instructor training, and facilitation skills. This experience prepares select employees to become internal Program Leaders, licensed to teach internally. The internal trainer can play a critical role in developing and implementing programs that align the organization for success. The PetroEdge “Train the Trainer” programme will be a carefully designed approach for sustainable and effective organisational improvement. The roll-out will reflect the immediate on and on-going challenges faced within your organisation. FIELD WORK & STUDY TRIPS “TRAIN THE TRAINER” PROGRAMME Overall I would recommend everyone who is looking into unconventional to join the field trip. There is so much information and innovation for you to digest. The key thing is you have to think the ‘unconventional’ way. Thank you PetroEdge for organising this trip. Well Executed! Geologist, Petronas
6. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net PETROEDGE TRAINING SOLUTIONS On-the-job training is training that takes place while employees are actually working. It means that skills can be gained while trainees are carrying out their jobs. This benefits both employees and the business. Employees learn in the real work environment and gain experience in dealing with the tasks and challenges that they will meet during a normal working day. The business benefits by ensuring that the training is specific to the job. It also does not have to meet the additional costs of providing off-the-job training or losing working time. OTJ provides a flexible platform for organisational learning, involving systematic coaching of employees by supervisors or skilled staff using structured training processes and training documents. Up to 80% of work skills are acquired on the job, OTJ is vital in the retention of critical skills and knowledge, which will help organisations to respond quickly to the changing business requirements. In addition, companies that implemented structured OTJ reported up to 50% improvement in time-to-market, wastage reduction, customer service and staff retention. With OTJ, your company can respond faster to customers, improve staff performance and achieve better business results. ON-THE-JOB GEOSCIENCES TRAINING
7. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net PETROEDGE TRAINING SOLUTIONS The PetroEdge Management Skills Accelerator (MSA) programme offers an intensive and dynamic opportunity for oil and gas industry professionals to refine their knowledge and skills in management by taking in key elements of a full- blown management development course but with an industry specific business, financial and leadership focus. With this industry specific management program, learners will discover how winning contracts are devised and understand how to negotiate and, critically, how to sustain them; learners will understand how financial management techniques underpin commercial success; learners will see how to use and write management reports and communication skills to help achieve internal and external results; learners will acquire the people skills that ultimately define a manager’s performance. This comprehensive programme will give the technical engineers the right set of skills and techniques to achieve outstanding success in their own right to deliver a real return on investment for their employer. MANAGEMENT SKILLS ACCELERATOR Transitioning Oil & Gas Professionals to World-Class Team Leaders COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR OIL & GAS PROFESSIONALS Oil and Gas professionals increasingly need to translate complex findings, analyses, conclusions and recommendations for effective decision making. Engineers and technical professionals need to acquire the crucial competency to write and present clear & technically accurate reports. If your team faces challenges in getting their findings into paper and presenting it thereafter, they will benefit from communication skills training. This industry specific series of courses focuses on the unique attributes of technical professionals in writing and public speaking, and it is for those who need to present their findings to both technical and non-technical audiences. This series of targeted workshops will demonstrate how technical professionals can use their technical knowledge and logical edge to communicate to an audience to persuasively communicate for buy-in purposes. Benefits of conducting Communications Skills for Engineers in-house? We can modify existing modules or create and present new ones which are specifically aligned to your organisational requirements. You can break a course down into shorter modules and schedule them over 1- 2- and 3-day formats over an extended period. Our expert course leaders are carefully selected to ensure that their background and training style will suit your corporate culture and best meet your business objectives. Learners are free to openly discuss relevant issues and make use of working documents specific to your organisation. PetroEdge as well as our course facilitators will gladly sign a confidentiality agreement to facilitate this.
8. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net PetroEdge has an in-house Technical Writing Project Team dedicated to the development of manuals and policy and procedural documents both for the company’s own internal publications as well as projects for external clients. Attend any of our scheduled public courses in your city. Access our public training calendar online www.petroedgeasia.net and make an appointment with our learning and development team through firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6741 9927 today. Within the Oil and Gas industry, it is a requirement, both contractual and in some areas legislative, to ensure effective internal systems are in place which support employee development and provide evidence of their competence. A Competence Management System (CMS), when correctly developed and applied provides employees and organisations with the tools to demonstrate competence and contributes to career development of the individual and the business as a whole. PetroEdge is able to provide you the support of external assessors to assist in your competence verification programme or audits that you may have to run. We can work with you to work out the best option for your organisation, taking into account your immediate needs and longer term goals. TECHNICAL AUTHORING OR ENGINEERING MANUAL DEVELOPMENT COMPETENCE MANAGEMENT ASSURANCE SUPPORT PETROEDGE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
9. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net 6 CONTINENTS 25 COUNTRIES 1500+ TRAINING SESSIONS 9000+ LEARNERS PetroEdge delivers energy industry skills-based training courses in major cities, catering for every stage of your organisation’s development path. Since our inception, we have provided a wide range of management development training, business strategy and technical skills training courses to over 100 leading international corporations and government establishments. OUR CLIENTS “Exceeded my expectation in terms of knowledge gained on the subject. Excellent training leader with proven track records. Overall, very enriching programme and one of the best training programmes that I have ever attended.” Human Capital Executive, Petroleum Brunei Attended Human Competency & Capability Development In Oil & Gas “A very strong course empowering representatives from both owners and charterers with facts and case study on which to manage future charter party negotiations.” General Manager, Standford Marine Attended Osv Chartering And Charterparty Management With Essential Elements Of Maritime Laws “Very knowledgeable session, well presented and good combination of classmates & instructor which really enhancing my skills & knowledge in contractual terms offshore support vessel (OSV).” Drilling Engineer, Medco Energi Attended Managing Commercial And Technical Operations Of Offshore E & P Support Vessels “The course would be suitable for people with zero or little knowledge on amine treating and sulphur recovery because within 3 days, you will be able to cover the basic knowledge. As for me, the case studies relating to the industry would be a good example for better understanding and exposure of the industry.” Executive, PETRONAS Penapisan (Melaka) Attended Amine Treating & Sulphur Recovery “The training was so empowering and provided good clues & techniques that are so applicable to daily management of the customer issues and provide good future to excellence. Also applying these knowledge would be certainly produce successful organizations. I appreciate this very much. This is rated 9 out of 10!” Mech Scheduler, Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd Attended Advanced Turnaround, Shutdown & Outage Management “Thanks to PetroEdge and Mr. David Challis for leaving me highly motivated and with a clearer picture of what I need to do to build value for my company.” Quality Management Director, Welltec Attended Root Cause Analysis © Company, product & service names are properties of their respective owners.
10. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net OUR PARTNERS PetroEdge boasts an unrivalled teaching faculty. All of our partners and training associates have extensive management and technology experience coupled with a track record in delivering high quality courses to professionals in leading oil majors globally. In addition to our faculty of associate trainers, PetroEdge also partners with the following world-class training organisations. PETRONAS LEADERSHIP CENTRE (PLC), started as an internal training department in 1979. Over the years, we have established ourselves as a top corporate learning hub for industry leaders, serving the Oil & Gas sector in Malaysia and beyond. THE ROBERTSON TRAINING CENTRE was established in 1990 to provide a comprehensive range of upstream training programmes for the international petroleum industry. With a portfolio of over 70 courses, training has been given to personnel from over 120 companies and delivered in more than 45 countries. THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE helps organisation provide certified CPD and acts as a point of contact for those seeking to obtain certified CPD material. It supports further learning initiatives being undertaken by Government, professional institutions, trade associations, individual organisations, training providers, suppliers and so on. CGG Data Management Solutions has developed a range of technology solutions aimed at supporting Data Managers in oil & gas companies, whatever the size and scope of the requirement. Solutions have also been developed, to meet the needs of National Regulatory Organizations, and those seeking a Data Room to support license rounds, or the sale of E&P data assets. OGSC (The Oil & Gas Safety Council) was first initiated in early 2011 and officially incorporated in late 2012 as a non-profit, member driven organisation with the aim to provide a platform for Organizations and Individuals in the Oil and Gas industry to have access to new review, reports, regulations, latest happening and career options in the industry free of cost. AGR TRACS Training was established in 1993 in Aberdeen, UK. AGR TRACS has trained over 25,000 people in 45 countries in the upstream sector. The team delivers both classroom and open air courses for over 50 technical and commercial disciplines in the fields of reservoir engineering, economics, field development, well management and geosciences. THE INSTITUTE OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (ILM) is Europe’s foremost leadership and management body. At ILM, we are passionate about the power of leadership and management to transform people and businesses. We believe that good leadership and management creates effective organisations, which builds social and economic prosperity. ESD Simulation Training was established over 25 years ago in Aberdeen, UK. ESD Simulation Training dynamic simulation models deliver hands-on training to professionals in the oil and gas and other process industries. The capacity to create real scenarios in real time provides an engaging learning environment and measurable results. THE ENERGY INSTITUTE (EI) is the professional body for the energy industry, delivery good practice and professionalism across the depth and breadth of the sector. The purpose of the EI is to develop and disseminate knowledge, skills and good practice towards a safer, more secure and sustainable energy system.
11. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net POWEREDGE IS A SPECIALIST POWER & UTILITIES TRAINING PROVIDER HEADQUARTERED IN SINGAPORE. WE DEVELOP AND EXECUTE TARGETED TECHNOLOGY AND STRATEGY COURSES FOR POWER GENERATION, TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION SECTORS AND THIS ENCOMPASSES BOTH FOSSIL FUEL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES. PowerEdge training courses are designed and delivered by industry practitioners to ensure immediate relevance, enabling learners to make a positive difference in their workplace. PowerEdge also provides end to end human resource development solutions on competency management that enable companies to monitor, evaluate and understand their workforce capability. With our assistance, companies are better enabled to manage their workforce competency development through targeted training interventions that are linked to business objectives. Portfolio of courses provided by PowerEdge • 4 Pillars of Transformer Condition • Advanced Project Finance for Power • Advanced Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills • Best Practice Renewable Energy Capital & Project Management • Biomass Power Generation • CFB Combustion for Boiler Operations • Combined Cycle Power Plants Operation • Competency Management System for the Power Industry • Design & Operations of Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler • Effective Tender Process Management for Power & Utilities • Electrical Hazop (eHazop) Studies for the Power Industry • Energy Efficiency • EPC Contract Management for Power & Utilities • Feed-In Tariffs for PV Systems • Finance for Non-Finance Professionals in Power & Utilities • Fundamentals of Geothermal Energy • Fundamentals of Power Generation • Gas & LNG Contract Negotiation • Gas Turbine Hot Gas Paths, Rotors & Failure Analysis • HRSG Design, Operations & Understanding, Controlling of HRSG Damage Mechanisms • HV Substation Design & Construction IEC for Utilities • Integration of Distributed Generation • Introduction to Carbon Capture & Storage • Keeping Electrical Switchgear Safe • LNG Fundamentals • LNG Markets & SPOT Trading • Maintenance Planning & Scheduling • MKV Speedtronic Control System • Offshore Platforms Electrical Systems Design & Illustrations • Operations of Coal Fired Power Plants • Power Generation Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance • Power Generation Operation, Protection & Excitation Control • Relay Protection in Power Systems • Reliability Centered Maintenance Masterclass • Risk Management in Power Markets • SCADA & Power Systems • Smart Grid • Solar Energy & Photovoltaic Power • Technical Report Writing & Presentation Skills for Power & Utilities Professionals • Ultra Low NOx Gas Turbine Combustion • Uninterruptible Power Supply • Vibration Analysis & Condition Monitoring • Waste to Energy Plant Operations For more information, contact us at poweredgeasia.com.
12. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net OUR PORTFOLIO OF COURSES 14 28 22 48 58 PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE INDUSTRY FUNDAMENTALS PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT RESERVOIR ENGINEERING WELL ENGINEERING & DRILLING
13. 70 108 84 118 126 132 PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE PRODUCTION & COMPLETIONS MARINE & OFFSHORE PROCESS FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE TRADING & SUPPLY CHAIN PETROCHEMICAL & REFINING ECONOMICS, FINANCE & ACCOUNTING, LEGAL CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net
14. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRY FUNDAMENTALS Coalbed Methane (CBM) Technical Fundamentals Drilling Essentials For New Engineers And Non-Technical Professionals Finance For Non-Finance Professionals In Oil & Gas And Petroleum Fiscal Regimes And Applied Finance For Non-Finance Professionals Fundamentals Of E & P Data Management Fundamentals Of Geosciences Introduction To Exploration Production For New Engineers And Non Technical Professionals Introduction To Unconventional Oil Gas Petroleum Geology For Non-Geologists Mechanical Engineering For Non-Mechanical Engineers Shale Gas Technical Fundamentals LNG Fundamentals Production Technology For Other Disciplines 15 15 16 16 17 17 18 18 19 19 20 21
15. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 15 COALBED METHANE (CBM) TECHNICAL FUNDAMENTALS Why You Should Attend The purpose of this course is to provide delegates with practical insights and tools that can be used to efficiently identify, appraise, and develop these types of reservoirs. The course will review the origin and mechanisms of CBM production, discuss the various techniques used to analyze reservoir parameters and performance, and understand how these have been applied to numerous projects. Exercises in rock description, log correlation, and resource estimation will emphasize key points. Participants will analyze case histories to determine the effectiveness of different appraisal and development strategies and why projects succeeded or failed. Who Should Attend Engineers, geologists, geophysicists, researchers, managers, government officials, planners, and technical support staff wanting a detailed review of the data, techniques and strategies needed for evaluating and developing Coalbed Methane projects. Participants are assumed to have an understanding of general engineering and geologic terms. What You Will Learn • Recognize the factors controlling gas-in-place, reserves, and productivity • Understand how to collect, quality-check, and interpret critical data • Determine how to select the optimum well completion and stimulation methods • Outline practical steps for calculating reserve volumes and forecasting production • Recognize why various successful projects have required different development techniques • Review the CBM development steps, costs, and timelines • Apply techniques for performing due diligence • Understand the global CBM activities, technologies, and future opportunities As conventional sources of oil and natural gas are getting harder to find, leading energy companies are seeking out unconventional sources of gas. Coalbed Methane (CBM) is seen to be one of the most viable options. Interest is turning to CBM as a potential energy source for Asian countries as the economics improve with other energy costs soaring with the region’s appetite for gas growing annually at about 2% per annum. Gain an overview of drilling procedures, the terminology used, its cost components and the latest technological developments driving this activity. Drilling Essentials will help you de-mystify activities around the rig and well planning. It will explain the fundamentals of drilling with an emphasis on key areas such as logistical considerations, costing, and analysis of drilling contracts. Understand the urgency of drilling requests, know more about the cost implications of drilling-related problems, and understand the risks involved in a drilling contract. With Franz’s drilling knowledge and skills, this is your opportunity to explore and understand important drilling concepts, principles, and technology which are presented in a reader-friendly format and illustrated with examples. As a non-drilling professio+B18nal, you too can grow with the drilling industry with a deeper understanding of the critical role you play in contributing to its success! DRILLING ESSENTIALS FOR NEW ENGINEERS AND NON-TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS Why You Should Attend Who Should Attend What You Will Learn Unique features of this training course: • Multi-media presentation methodology to enable better understanding and appreciation technical jargon and equipment applied in the field • A pre-course questionnaire to help us focus on your key learning objectives • Detailed reference manual for continuous learning and sharing • Limited class size to ensure one to one interactivity New engineers and forward-looking executives in the following fields who are interested in enhancing their knowledge and awareness of the drilling process for increased productivity & contribution to the team they’re supporting: • Accounting • Administration • Business Development • Commercial • E & P IT • Estimation & Proposal • Finance & Administration • Finance • HSE • General Management • Joint Ventures By attending this 2-day industry fundamentals training course, you will better able to: • Understand drilling terminology & drilling processes for completing onshore & offshore wells • Appreciate major cost components of drilling operations and its impact for better project planning and management • Better visualise major drilling equipment and their technical functions to promote a deeper understanding of the logistical and technical considerations • Gain valuable insights on the drilling industry with a synopsis of recent technology developments that impact the drilling process Complex subject made easy by the trainer! Highly recommended to all Oil & Gas professionals to appreciate and understand drilling activities Executive - Project Engineering, Petroliam Nasional • Legal • Logistics • Materials Planning • Planning & Budgeting • Procurement • Sourcing • Supply Chain • Tender Contract • Training • Drilling Fluids
16. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 16 FUNDAMENTALS OF E&P DATA MANAGEMENTFINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE PROFESSIONALS IN OIL & GAS AND PETROLEUM FISCAL REGIMES AND APPLIED FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE PROFESSIONALS In collaboration with CGG DMS, this 4-days training course is developed as a series of modules to present the fundamental principles of efficient management of E & P Data. This 4-day separately book-able course is not designed to skill Oil & Gas engineers to be accountants, but to give participants the confidence and ability to communicate with accountants and finance managers and to improve their own financial decision making. For engineering professionals, a high level of technical expertise is no longer sufficient for superior management performance. Oil & Gas engineering professionals who wish to succeed in the resources industry are required to develop skills beyond their core functional knowledge. An understanding of financial information and management, together with an awareness of the economic theory that drives value creation are an integral part of the managers required suite of skills. Who Should Attend Who Should Attend The course is essential for those with a role, responsibility or interest in E & P data management, including technical managers, administrators and geoscientists. This training course has been researched and developed for Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Engineers, Planners, Team Leaders and Project Coordinators in the technical and non-technical departments in the Oil and Gas industry. Why You Should Attend Why You Should Attend Each module will address a separate topic of E & P Data Management and also highlight the links between the various aspects that are considered. The course is led with data management specialist who is also a qualified trainer and taught by modern training techniques, combining informative discussions and practical exercises. The performance of organisations is increasingly judged by the investment community according to a number of key financial criteria. A rapidly changing and increasingly competitive global resource industry has resulted in a focus on efficient financial management and astute financial decision making. For the technical managers, a high level of technical expertise is no longer sufficient for superior management performance. If you are required in your line of work to manage assets, analyse investment proposals, justify or approve expenditure, then attending this masterclass will equip you with the essential skills you need. What You Will Learn What You Will Learn • The value of effective E & P Data Management and the sources and formats of E & P data • To recognize the Lifecycle Stages of E & P Data starting with Data receipt • Accurate cataloguing, recognition of significant metadata and compliance to standards • Best practices for physical data handling and digital Data Management • To appreciate key technology solutions for E & P Data Management • Importance of Data Security and Data Quality • How to create operational workflows and procedures, and business continuity • Management of data archives effectively, retention and destruction strategies • Awareness of legislative data retention requirements Attend industry specific training course and benefit from the following: • Demystify financial jargon and fully interpret financial statements • Understand Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss statements of Oil & Gas companies • Discover the crucial distinction between cash flow and profit • Understand how to make correct investment decisions using Net present Value and Internal Rate of Return • Interpret oil and gas company financial reports using ratio analysis • Learn the difference between cash costs and full costing of energy products • Learn how to manage working capital for increased shareholder value • Gain an awareness of the different valuation methods for producing properties and undeveloped acreage • Learn the industry specific accounting issues that apply when interpreting oil and gas company financial statements • Understand how the physical characteristics of energy assets (e.g. reserves, reservoir quality) are translated into project valuations • Learn how the investment analysts value oil and gas stocks and make buy/sell recommendations • Gain a “toolbox” of methods to analyse specific project issues such as lease versus buy analysis and make or buy analysis Very interesting training – I got to learn about drilling and logging as well as data standards. Finance & accounting made easy Librarian, National Data Repository Carigali HESS
17. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 17 Explore the multi-disciplinary nature of Oil & Gas exploration by examining the process, technology and technical terminology used during the exploration and production operations in an upstream business. INTRODUCTION TO EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION FOR NEW ENGINEERS AND NON- TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS Why You Should Attend Who Should Attend What You Will Learn As exploration and production activities in Asia continue to grow, new engineers and supporting professionals like yourself must grasp the language and technology of exploration and production. Exploration and production technology, equipment specification and processes have a unique language that must be conquered by executives such as you. Through our video presentations, you can better visualise the various exploration equipment/technologies and understand the major cost components. A confident understanding of the technical jargon used and a visual appreciation of the various pieces of exploration equipment provides an overall knowledge of the “big picture” of exploration and production. This serves as an excellent foundation for smooth communication and increased efficiency in inter-department project team efforts. • Accounting Administration • Business Development • Commercial • E & P IT • Estimation & Proposal • Finance & Administration • Finance • HSE • General Management • Joint Ventures • Legal • Appreciate the dynamics of world energy demand & supply and its impact on pricing • Understand the formation of petroleum reservoirs and basic geological considerations • Examine the exploration process to gain an overview of the technical processes involved • Gain a comprehensive overview of drilling activities - from pre- drilling preparation, through to well drilling, well evaluations and post drilling activities • Get familiarised with the common production methods and the different stages of its processes • Integrate your understanding of asset maintenance and downstream supply chain activities • Logistics • Materials Planning • Planning & Budgeting • Procurement • Sourcing • Supply Chain • Tender Contract • Training “Good overview for the basic knowledge on Oil & Gas industry especially for new engineers and non-technical staff. The lecture will explain how the process works” Sales & Proposal Admin, Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services Asia This 3-day course will introduce the key concepts and principles of geology and geophysics currently used in the oil and gas industry. Emphasis will be placed on explaining how and why various techniques and technologies are used and how the two disciplines interact and complement each other. Case studies, demonstrations, videos and hands-on exercises will be used as appropriate to clarify concepts and reinforce learning. FUNDAMENTALS OF GEOSCIENCE What You Will Learn • A clear understanding of the terminology and jargon used by petroleum geoscientists (geologists and geophysicists) • Knowledge of the processes and procedures used by geos in their everyday work as they explore for and develop oil and gas fields • An understanding of the sources and reliability of various types of G&G data • Confidence to carry on a basic technical conversation with a petroleum geologist • Hints about where to look to continue to increase your geoscience learning • Ability to critically read press releases and simple geological and seismic reports Who Should Attend This course will benefit those who work with, and/or need to communicate effectively with, geologists and geophysicists and need to understand the terminology, tools and processes they use for exploration, development and resource estimation. That includes technical directors and managers, investment brokers and advisors, petroleum engineers and other industry professionals with a non- geoscience background, IT managers and technical support staff. Why You Should Attend This is an excellent introductory level course to the geoscience disciplines, as it will provide a good working knowledge of the techniques and applications that are commonly applied within oil companies. Course Highlights • Course facilitator is an active exploration consultant with almost 35 years industry experience • He is also a professionally trained teacher who is able to effectively communicate with all participants - regardless of their current knowledge level • Hands-on exercises are used to clarify and reinforce important concepts • Videos and demonstrations provide added interest and simple illustration of complex processes • Current case studies are discussed to show how newfound knowledge can be applied on the job
18. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 18 Historically, conventional natural gas deposits have been the most practical and easiest deposits to drill. However, as technology and geological expertise advance, unconventional natural gas deposits are beginning to make up an increasingly large percent of the supply picture. Studies predict that domestic Chinese unconventional production will account for over a quarter of total gas supply by 2030. Development of indigenous unconventional gas is currently slow but significant volumes of coalbed methane, coal-based synthetic gas and shale gas are forecasted to enter the market, reaching over 11 billion cubic feet per day by 2030. This will meet much of China’s incremental demand by this time. Why You Should Attend This 2-day course is intended for technical professionals requiring an introduction and overview of how Shale Gas, Coalbed Methane, Tight Gas are evaluated and developed. Common and unique features of each type of reservoir will be presented along with an explanation of some of the key terminology used in the gas industry. The course is intended for those who are not familiar with one or more of the four types of natural gas plays or who are interested in learning more about the overall evaluation and development for natural gas. Who Should Attend • Geoscientists, engineers, and managers with experience in conventional reservoirs who want to develop unconventional gas expertise • Unconventional gas industry employees who want to refresh their knowledge of industry basics • Sales/marketers and consultants working on unconventional gas projects or accounts • Employees of organizations providing services to the gas industry—and anyone who wants to learn about unconventional gas What You Will Learn • Review the origin and mechanisms of unconventional gas production, discuss various techniques to analyze reservoir parameters and performance, and assess their value and limitations • Learn from case histories how to compare and contrast different play types, appraisal activities, and development strategies • Understand the increasingly sensitive technologies that are making the production of unconventional gas economically viable, efficient and environmentally safe • Reinforce your knowledge of the unconventional gas industry with latest developments taking place in technology & markets Good! It has presented up-to-date and relevant information. Principal Structural Engineering INTRODUCTION TO UNCONVENTIONAL OIL & GAS PETROLEUM GEOLOGY FOR NON GEOLOGISTS Why You Should Attend • Course facilitator is a currently active exploration consultant with over 30 years industry experience • Facilitator is also a professionally trained teacher who is able to effectively communicate with all participants - regardless of their current knowledge level • Hands-on exercises are used to clarify and reinforce important concepts • Videos and demonstrations provide added interest and simple illustration of complex processes • Current case studies are discussed to show how newfound knowledge can be applied on the job Who Should Attend • Petroleum engineers (reservoir, drilling, production) who work with geological input data • Geophysicists with little geological background • Project managers whose teams include petroleum geologists • Investment managers, brokers, analysts wanting to better interpret oil company press • releases and other public documents • Government data managers who handle petroleum geological data and need to understand • the sources of different types of data • Small-Company Directors who have picked up a large amount of geological information over the years but need a bit of ‘time out’ to put it all together in a systematic format What You Will Learn • A clear understanding of the terminology and jargon used by petroleum geologists • An understanding of the sources and reliability of various types of geological information • Knowledge of what geological questions to ask in order to gain an understanding of the cost and analyse risk critical elements of a petroleum project • Confidence to carry on a basic technical conversation with a petroleum geologist • Hints about where to look to continue to increase their geological understanding • Ability to critically read press releases and simple geological reports Participants will acquire an understanding of the geological principles employed to find, develop and produce oil and gas reservoirs, the type of data required to build a model of the subsurface, and the different methods used to display information. The value and limitations of different data sources will be discussed. Emphasis is placed on the operational and applied aspects of petroleum geology. The course will demonstrate how appropriate use of geological information can lead to better management decisions and thus improve the value of oil and gas projects. Substantially increased my knowledge. The exercises were indeed very helpful. Senior Manager, PETRONAS
19. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 19 This 5 day training course is developed for engineers who need to gain an understanding of the principles of mechanical engineering from an overview perspective. This modular based course covers the basic mechanical equipment and components within the Oil & Gas and Power Plant industries. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR NON- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS Why You Should Attend This course will provide a foundation for understanding mechanical engineering concepts that will help non-mechanical engineers better understand the safe and reliable operation of facility components and systems. The course will be taught in an easy to understand manner, each module has an introduction, general description, detailed drawings and nomenclature together with a summary of the important information provided. Where mathematical equations, formulae and relationship expressions are used; these have been simplified to assist in the learning process. Each module has in-built terminal and enabling objectives which quantify the specific points to be learned. Who Should Attend This course is intended for non-mechanical engineers, technicians, operators, maintenance personnel and planners working in the Oil & Gas and Power Plant Sectors. What You Will Learn State, List, Classify, Identify, Explain and Describe the Design, Selection, Function, Purpose and Application, Construction and Individual Components, Support Systems, Operating Principles and where applicable the Control and Protection of: • Rotating Equipment • Gas Turbines – Aero Derivative and Heavy Duty • Compressors – Axial and Centrifugal • Centrifugal Pumps • Bearings And Lubrication, Seals And Couplings • Reciprocating Equipment • Diesels Engines and Pumps • Hydraulics And Pneumatics • Static Plant • Heat Exchangers • Valves • Filters and Strainers “The course and materials were great!” Onshore Repair Supervisor, ExxonMobil Exploration & Production Malaysia, Inc This 1-day course reviews the distinct shale properties needed for commercial development and the required technology for defining and developing this major gas resource. What You Will Learn Participants will gain the following from this course: • Identify the specific shales required for commercial development • Understand why and where these shales exist • Review the technology developed for evaluating and developing shale • Recognize the factors controlling gas-in-place and productivity • Understand what techniques are used to evaluate a prospective shale • Review the steps for calculating reserve volumes and forecasting production • Gain practical insight and techniques for quality-control and due diligence It is recommended that each participant bring a laptop to solve basic problems. SHALE GAS TECHNICAL FUNDAMENTALS Who Should Attend Why You Should Attend The target audience includes engineers, geologists, investors, managers, government representatives, service providers, planners, and technical support staff. To learn more and understand the technicalfundamentals of Shale Gas. Also, to be able to evaluate and be in a better position of the development of Shale Gas.
20. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 20 The 21st century has been coined the century of gas. The course will address the fundamental technical and economic factors that have driven and will drive the successful development of natural gas reserves by means of an integrated liquefied natural gas (LNG) project. The current exponential growth in the use of natural gas through international trade in LNG is explored. LNG FUNDAMENTALS Why You Should Attend The course contrasts the technical and commercial differences between LNG and natural gas to point out benefits and constraints that arise from the LNG option. A description is given of the elements in the “gas chain” which apply to LNG and of drivers that would lead to optimisation of design and commercial operation. The range and role of relevant parties to a successful LNG project are described. Regulatory authorities are also concerned with LNG safety, which is covered in detail. Ways and means by which a new entrant to a proposed LNG project may ensure an investment that meets expectations. Who Should Attend LNG project development executives are drawn from both technical (E&P geoscience and engineering) and non-technical (commercial, finance and legal) backgrounds. Participants who have recently joined an LNG market development team, perhaps with expertise in one area of gas development, will benefit from the course by obtaining a good grounding of all other areas. You will meet the following professionals from the LNG industry: • Sales & Marketing • Economist • Risk Management • Finance & Accounting • Project Financiers • Investment Analyst • Energy Lawyers • Strategic Planners • Gas Engineers • Asset Managers What You Will Learn • Understand the special characteristics of LNG which both broaden and yet constrain the commercial and technical links in the “gas chain” • Generate options for market development proposals • Understand risks and their mitigation • Negotiate more effectively the terms of LNG sales agreements • Understand the perspectives of the investor, the operator, the customer and government towards the LNG project • Recognise political and diplomatic implications of international trade in LNG Well developed course to give around of understanding step by step. Visualise process & real construction. Tons of sample cases excellent as an introduction to be aware of all aspects and disciplines related to the subject. PTTEP
21. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net INDUSTRYFUNDAMENTALS 21 PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY FOR OTHER DISCIPLINES The Production Technology (PT) discipline is responsible for the conceptual design and maintenance of oil & gas wells, its completion and performance & integrity over the entire life cycle. This discipline is part of the Production Engineering (PE) function such as Reservoir Engineering, Well Engineering, Surface Engineering and Production Operations. Production Technologists play a unique and vital role in the interface and co-ordination within this multidisciplinary PE function. Production technologists are involved in a wide number of processes throughout the complete lifecycle of a well. Their tasks are focused on maximising short-term production and long-term recovery from the assets. Who Should Attend Reservoir engineers, geologists, petrophysicists, production programmers, production chemists, process and facility engineers, well engineers, and any discipline who needs to communicate effectively with production technologists namely reservoir engineers and well engineers. This course is also suited for those who want to learn more about the discipline of Production Technology. Why You Should Attend • The technical aspects such as reservoir drive mechanisms, drilling methods, well and completion types, hydrocarbon in- and outflow performance, formation damage and cleaning mechanisms, well life-cycle, production surveillance, production chemistry and the latest state of the art technologies. • The organizational aspects of the roles and responsibilities in the interface and co-ordination of the multidisciplinary functional Petroleum Engineering environment. This course is aimed at gaining a better understanding and appreciation of the Production Technology discipline to achieve better inter-departmental or functional co-operation. Course Highlights • Course leader is both a technical expert and a workshop facilitator which are beneficial for the interactive dialogue and efficacy of the course. • Interactive hands-on exercises are used to better understand the content. • Video films are used to illustrate concepts. What You Will Learn • Understand and appreciate how and why Production Technologists: • Execute their roles and responsibilities in E&P’s Business Process Model • Design wells and their completions, including gravelpack, perforations, artificial lift systems • Establish the inflow and outflow performance • Optimise production performance, including well intervention, stimulation, fracking • Understand the terminology and jargon used in Production Technology to improve communication and understanding within inter-disciplined teams. It’s a good brief course to give more awareness & to a certain degree of knowledge on PT & the related materials/ matters with PT. Senior Production Engineer, Sarawak Shell Berhad
22. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net OIL & GAS EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT Competency Management Systems In Oil Gas Corporate Governance In The Oil Gas Industry Exploration Production Business Simulation Technical Commercial Business Management Human Competency Capability Development In Oil Gas Leadership and Team Dynamics In Oil Gas National Oil Companies: Strategies To Sustain Growth In A Competitive Market Negotiation Skills Technique For Engineers And Technical Professionals Offshore Project Management Technical Report Writing And Presentation Skills For Oil Gas Engineers And Technical Professionals Well Site Leadership 23 23 24 24 25 25 26 26 27 27
23. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net OIL&GASEXECUTIVEDEVELOPMENT 23 The regulatory and reporting landscape is particularly complex for oil and gas companies. Not only do companies have to conduct operations in a variety of regulatory and tax regimes but they also have big upfront investment needs, which often go hand in hand with great uncertainty about long-term outcomes. The geopolitical, environmental, energy and natural resource supply and trading environment, combined with often complex stakeholder and business relationships, adds to the complexities oil and gas companies face. This 3-Day training course aims to describe the requirements for good governance in the Oil & Gas Industry. Why You Should Attend By participating in this training course, you will learn the following: • Basis on which a Model Governance Framework is built - ‘The company’ • Requirements for control of the company - ‘How we control the company’ • Range of assets that are essential for managing the business - ‘What we have’ • Roles, responsibilities, accountabilities and required behavior - ‘How we are structured and behave’ • Mechanisms for getting things done - ‘How we do things’. Key Corporate Governance concepts covered include the following: • Vertical and horizontal alignment of the Business Unit • The 8 principles on which ISO certification is based • The 3 Elements of a Business Control Framework • The 6 General Principles of Good Business Control/ Governance • The 3 Risk Control Mechanisms (3 Ps) • The 4 Strategies for Risk Control (4 Ts) • Affiliate company relationships • Types of assets and how they are managed • Physical asset management and the effect on production • Competency assessment and performance improvement • The distinction between systems and processes • The 3 levels of systems: Strategic, Core & Support. What You Will Learn • Assess the level of maturity of Governance in your organization • Review and update an existing Governance Manual and Framework based on best-practices reviewing during the training CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY COMPETENCY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS IN OIL & GAS The Competency Management System program is a great asset for everyone who takes care of competency management and capability development in Oil & Gas Head – Learning Delivery & Competence Management, Brunei Shell Petroleum Why You Should Attend Within the Oil and Gas industry it is a requirement, both contractual and in some areas legislative, to ensure effective internal systems are in place which support employee development and provide evidence of their competence. A Competence Management System (CMS), correctly developed and applied provides employees and organisations with the tools to demonstrate competence and contributes to career development of the individual and the business as a whole. The 3-Day course focuses on Competence Management Systems (CMS) which are typically in use within the Oil and Gas Industry, their structure and process development requirements. In addition, the course details the assessment process, the role of the competence assessors within the organisation and the relationship between competence management and training provision. What You Will Learn • Understand the role of competencies in the Oil & Gas industry • Know the benefits of Competency Management System to the organisation • Understand the components of a Competency of Competency Management System • Know how to implement the Competency Management System • Know the Roles & Responsibilities within the Competency Management System • Know how to ensure Competency Assurance Management • Know how to develop Competency Models • Understand the relationship between of Competency Management and Capability Development • Know how to conduct Organisational Analysis • Know how to conduct Job Analysis and Task Analysis • Know how to develop Competency Standards and Development Guides using the 70:20:10 principle • Know competency assessment process, tools and methodologies • Know how to package and communicate the Competency Assessment Reports • Understand Competency Management Case Studies in the Oil & Gas Overall a fruitful training course that strengthens my understanding of CMS & provide inspiration’s develop my own systems Head of Competency Development Department Field Operations Total E & P Indonesia
24. CONTACT US +65 67419927 (SG) • 1800817423 (MY) • 1800791808 (AUS) • 0018030160036 (ID) • 800035703841 (UAE) • www.petroedgeasia.net OIL&GASEXECUTIVEDEVELOPMENT 24 HUMAN COMPETENCY CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT IN OIL GAS Competition for the best and brightest is reaching fever pitch in the Oil & Gas industry. Leading operators and contractors are fighting to hold- on to top talent, often lured away by unmatchable offers. Furthermore retiring senior professionals leave your organisation, taking with them years of experience and knowledge. You need to have a sustainable capacity building solution in place to protect your organisation’s skill pool and capability. Losing valuable skills without the ability to replace or develop them will have a significant impact on the bottom line. This 4-Day course provides an excellent opportunity for learning & development professionals in the oil & gas sector to learn from strategic learning & development practitioners with extensive experience in the oil & gas sector and from each other. This is an ILM approved course. Who Should Attend Line Managers, Team Managers, Supervisors, Learning & Development Executives, Talent Development, Competency and Capability Development Executives from International and National Oil & Gas Operators, Contractors and Service Providers from across Asia. Why You Should Attend This course utilizes a wide variety of learning approaches: • Inputs from the facilitators who have extensive global experience in the oil & gas sector • Theoretical models, practical tools & templates, and company examples • A case study, based on oil & gas majors, cuts across key sessions over the 4 days • Exercises in groups or pairs with fellow oil & gas, learning & development professionals • A soft copy manual for future reference, containing all of the material covered (including the models, tools & templates) plus additional content • The facilitators will be available at the end of each day for 1:1 questions What You Will Learn • Align and develop effective learning & development strategy to the business strategy • Leverage the effective use of competencies in their organisations • Understand and apply a series of key steps for successful performance management • Design and implement effective learning approaches to address competency needs • Optimise the added value of the learning & development function • Measure the improvements resulting from enhanced capability within their organization • Build effective internal & external partnerships • Audit learning & development activities and make comparisons with best practices This 3-Dvay E&P Business Simulation training course is designed for groups working within the E&P sector to experience the process of formulating a medium term E&P Business Plan. The course will draw on technical, commercial and management skills as the teams work on building a 5-year plan for a business comprising of producing assets, appraised and unapprised discoveries, several exploration opportunities, and limited infrastructure. The portfolio includes both Gas and Oil assets and the plan encompasses not only the commercial issues of exploration & production but also the social and infrastructural issues of progressing E&P projects. This course is run as a business simulation, with groups of attendees working in teams, supported and guided by two experienced tutors. The groups spend the three days working through the portfolio and formulating their business plans against an evolving series of technical, commercial and social in-country issues, and at the end of the course present the business plan to the group. EXPLORATION PRODUCTION BUSINESS SIMULATION TECHNICAL COMMERCIAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Why You Should Attend The course has previously been of benefit both to commercial staff, who have an interest in understanding the linkages between subsurface and surface engineering issues, and also to geosciences and engineering professionals seeking a deeper understanding of commercial issues surrounding E&P projects. Who Should Attend The course is designed for a mixture of mid-level experienced Petro Technical (professionals from Exploration, Development, Drilling, Production) and Business staff who are seeking to develop portfolio management skills. Attend as a multi-disciplinary team to maximise your learning experience. S
Find out more about our training courses here. We do offer customized courses for your team or company. Contact: email@example.com | Issuu is a digital ...
PetroEdge Trainings; Held in conjunction with Asia Pacific Maritime (APM) 2016. ... petro EDGE also work in collaboration with our training partners for On ...
PetroEdge, Asia's Premier Oil & Gas Training Provider. 3,334 likes · 213 ... that was held throughout 2016. Why choose PetroEDGE for In ... Gas Directory.
At PetroEdge Asia, we provide training courses for the oil and gas industry. We runs over 300 training courses across the world. In short, we can go broad ...
At PetroEdge Asia, we provide training courses for the oil and gas industry. We runs over 300 training courses across the world. In short, we can go broad ...
PetroEdge Asia Training Directory 2016, Author: PetroEdge Asia ... Analysis • Know how to ... analysis. Why You Should Attend The ...
At PetroEdge Asia, we provide training courses for the oil and gas industry. We runs over 300 training courses across the world. In short, we can go broad ...
petroEDGE provide skills ... by aligning training interventions to focus on our ... in conjunction with Asia Pacific Maritime (APM) 2016 ...