Published on June 7, 2016
1. PAT I E N T AT T R A C T I O N S T R AT E G I E S Y O U N E E D T O B E AWA R E O F I N T O D AY ’ S D I G I TA L D R I V E N A G E HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
2. Regardless of the type of medicine that you practice, patient attraction strategies always need to be the very cornerstone of your marketing campaigns moving forward. This is especially true when you're talking about digital marketing, where sites like WebMD® see an estimated average of 191 million unique users over the course of a SINGLE MONTH. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
3. People are turning to the Internet to find the healthcare information they need. Your patient attraction strategies will help guarantee this information comes from the best possible source: YOU! HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
4. B U I L D I N G A S T R O N G E R R E L AT I O N S H I P T H R O U G H PAT I E N T AT T R A C T I O N S T R AT E G I E S An important perspective to take as you develop your healthcare marketing strategy stems from the idea that you're NOT trying to sell a product or service – instead, you're trying to build a relationship between you and your patients. Ramping up your online exposure and offering a better user experience via targeted marketing campaigns is a great way to do this, but it does require you keep a few key things in mind. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
5. The best way to help strengthen your patient attraction strategies comes by reinforcing your own social media presence! If you're planning on going “all-in” on your social media presence, however, you need to make sure that you're getting your content out to the world in the right way. You can't JUST focus on text-based content or blog posts. Video will also be something that is worth exploring. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
6. PAT I E N T AT T R A C T I O N S T R AT E G I E S A N D T H E S U P E R I O R U S E R E X P E R I E N C E Focusing on the user experience is also one of the keys to remember when working on your patient attraction strategies. The key takeaway from this is that all of your efforts NEED to offer a great user experience on a mobile platform. Failure to do so risks attracting the wrong type of attention – the kind that quickly sends your patients into the arms of a competitor. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
7. U N C O N V E N T I O N A L T H I N K I N G L E A D S T O G R E AT PAT I E N T AT T R A C T I O N S T R AT E G I E S One of the most important steps to take when taking advantage of the digital uprising in your patient attraction strategies involves not just creating AN experience, but THE most immersive experience possible. This often requires you to think outside the box in a number of ways. For example, did you know that adding “Live Chat” functionality to your website is a great way to increase customer service satisfaction? HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
8. “Live Chat” saw the highest satisfaction levels out of ANY customer service channel at a whopping 73%. Email, on the other hand, had only a 61% satisfaction level while telephone customer service came in at just 44%. Think about it this way: a study conducted by LinkedIn® revealed that 77% of people who go online seeking healthcare information began their journey at a search engine like Google®, Yahoo® or Bing®. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
9. U N PA R A L L E L E D PAT I E N T AT T R A C T I O N S T R AT E G I E S , U N PA R A L L E L E D R E S U LT S Some of the other ways that you can focus on creating a strong, positive relationship between yourself and your patients involves embracing online reviews. Encourage your existing patients to leave reviews or testimonials on not just your own website, but on sites like Yelp® Google®, RateMDs®, Vitals®, healthgrades®, UCompareHealthCare® to name a few. A little positivity will definitely go a long way! HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
10. You can also send out informative email blasts that aren't actually trying to sell anything or get a patient to book an appointment at all, but are instead just educational tools to keep your patients or leads up-to-date on current events in the healthcare space. Every time a particular topic becomes a news item, write up a quick piece with your own insight and send it out into the world. You'd be surprised at exactly what you'll receive in return. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
11. H E A LT H C A R E M A R K E T I N G G R O U P : T H E PA RT N E R Y O U ' V E B E E N WA I T I N G F O R At HealthCare Marketing Group, we want to help you just like you help so many patients lead happier and healthier lives on a daily basis. If you'd like to find out more information about elevating your marketing to the next level, or if you'd like to find out more about these or other patient attraction strategies, don't delay – contact us today at 800-258-0702 or visit our brand new website at healthcaremarketinggroup.com. HEALTHCAREMARKETINGGROUP.COM 800-258-0702
Scenario Analysis helps you ... and think about the time horizon you want to look at. This will be driven ... What you need to know is that scenario ...
Ethical Issues in Community Interventions. ... But you need to be aware of them, ... (If the relationship is mutual and the attraction strong on both ...
Trends you need to be aware of in 2016. ... Australian and New Zealand organisations are being driven by digital initiatives. ... UXC Connect Digital Age;
... need to do to get your marketing plan done. You don't need to be a ... Since customers are driven by needs ... a Digital Strategy. Marketing Plan ...
Patient engagement strategies in a digital ... they need to be patient-centric, data-driven, ... Do you fully understand the patient market you are ...
Marketing to the Generations, ... they feel no need for the information age, ... need to be aware of enhancing their shopping experience ...
... notes: “Today’s marketing leaders ... So how can you build a data-driven marketing strategy? ... all involved need to be very aware of the ...
Every leader is aware of the ... The leadership strategy should be driven by the business strategy and specify: 1. Demographics a. Age b. Gender c. Race d ...
NATIONAL CENTER FOR POLICY ANALYSIS Health Information Technology: Benefits and Problems. Proponents of health information technology (HIT) often ...
... and Knowledge of a Software Architect. ... manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies ... An architect must be patient and ...