Published on January 6, 2017
1. Passive Optical Components Market : The report provides company market share analysis of various industry participants Global passive optical components market was valued at USD 10.01 billion in 2013, growing at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2014 to 2020. Passive components are the foundation stone of optical network systems. Most of these components such as optical cables,
2. optical power splitters, optical couplers, optical encoders, optical connectors, patch cords and pigtails, optical amplifiers, fixed and variable attenuators, optical transceivers, optical circulators, optical filters, wavelength division multiplexers/de-multiplexers and others can now be found in use in the current data networks and FTTH applications. In addition, these components are also widely used in applications such as interoffice, fiber in the loop (FITL), loop feeder, synchronous optical network (SONET), hybrid fiber-coaxial cable (HFC) and synchronous digital hierarchy (SDH) systems. The key players in this market are continually focusing on designing, developing and manufacturing of innovative and customized solutions that comply with international standards and meet the ever
3. increasing demands of passive optical networks (PON) for the highest optical and mechanical specifications. Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://goo.gl/hAOYiL The wavelength division multiplexers/de-multiplexers leads the components market share in the year 2013. Furthermore, patch cords and pigtails trailed the wavelength division multiplexers/de- multiplexers in the year 2013 by accounting for 12.73% of the global market share. Their market is driven by the emergence of ultra-high- capacity optical networks, wherein these components are primarily used. The optical amplifiers and optical attenuators market were analyzed to grow at a CAGR of 22.0% and 21.8%, respectively,
4. owing to the insatiable demand for communication bandwidth of the internet and growth in fiberoptic technologies at an unprecedented pace. The SONET and SDH application segments lead the global passive optical components applications market share in the year 2013, owing to their ability to transfer multiple digital bit streams over optical fiber using light-emitting diodes or lasers. SONET equipment is generally used in North America whereas SDH equipment is generally accepted everywhere else in the world. Thus, the SONET and SDH applications segments are expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.8% and 22.7%, respectively, and are expected to continue their dominance over the forecast period of 2014 to 2020.
5. Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/passive- optical-components-market The rising growth in networking technologies in the Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World regions coupled with rising fiber deployments as well as increased investments in technological advancements and research infrastructure across both the regions is propelling the passive optical components market growth. Hence, the dominance of Asia-Pacific in the passive optical components market is expected to continue over the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe.
6. Table of Content 1. Preface 2. Executive Summary 3. Market Overview 4. Global Passive Optical Components Market: By Components 5. Global Passive Optical Components Market: By Applications
7. About MRRSE MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.
8. Contact US: Corporate Office State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-730-0559 http://www.mrrse.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passive Optical Components Market to ... The report provides company market share analysis of various ... Passive Optical Components Market Passive Optical ...
... passive optical components market& ... Passive Optical Components Market : The report provides company market share analysis of various industry participants.
... published a new report "Global Passive Optical ... Industry Analysis, Size, Share ... company market share analysis of the various industry ...
Passive Optical LAN Market - Global Industry ... The report provides company market share analysis of various ... market participants profiled in this report ...
Passive Optical Components Market - Global Industry Analysis, ... analysis of passive optical components market, ... report provides company market share analysis of ...
Passive Optical Network Equipment Market is ... OLT components: TABLE 8 North America Passive ... report provides company market share analysis of the ...
Passive Optical Network Equipment Market - India Industry Analysis, ... passive optical network equipment market, ... report provides company market share analysis ...
... Passive Optical Network Equipment Market ... company market share analysis of the various ... market participants profiled in this report include ...
The report provides company market share analysis of the various ... Major market participants profiled in this report ... equipment market: by components Optical ...
Passive Optical LAN (POL)Passive optical ... (PON) technology, which provides ... These solutions make use of a number of passive optical components ...