Published on January 29, 2016
1. www.parkersoftware.com You’re a leading business within the travel sector, with a leading reputation. We’re a leading software house with a leading digital engagement solution. Together, we’ll give your customers a truly market-leading experience. Who we are We’re Parker Software, and we build digital bridges. More than that, we help your business cross those bridges faster than ever before possible. We do that with a single channel solution that works across your entire digital operation – uniting all your channels under one umbrella and unlocking thousands of new efficiencies. Disparate digital platforms belong to yesterday’s tech scene. We’ve eliminated the need for your business to have separate software to manage web analytics, separate software for live chat, for support ticketing, social media management, lead generation, CRM integration, business process automation, etc., etc., etc. Even reading that long list seems unnecessarily convoluted, doesn’t it? Well, we offer synchronisation. The mess of relying on multiple solutions is no more; instead, we’ve created a single, simplifying suite that covers your digital transformation from every angle. So far, we’re delivering cutting-edge digital transformation to over 10,000 businesses in over 100 countries. We’d love you to be our next next-gen success story. What we do It’s our mission to optimise your entire digital operation. That means taking the time to get to know your business, analyse your online pain points and tailor our software to meet your requirements. So, the first thing we do is get to grips with your digital goals. Only then do we put together a specific solution – adding value where you need it most and turning missed opportunity into ROI. Naturally, that means delivering a fully managed service. We custom configure your package. We help you install. We help you integrate. We provide training. We deliver on premise, remotely or in the cloud. We’re there to deliver regular health checks and mission critical support. And of course, all this support and expertise comes with the sharpest digital engagement edge that technology can offer. In short, we’re your 360° digital transformation partner, and we’ve got all your needs covered. Parker Software and the Currently unlocking efficiencies for sector Travel & Hospitality
2. The technical support from Parker Software is phenomenal! They are fast, efficient and friendly. It is extremely easy to have a good partnership when things are going well and there are no problems, but entirely different when issues arise. Parker Software has proven time and again that it cares even after a sale. Schneider Electric But in a saturated market, following is no longer enough. To stay ahead of the curve, travel and hospitality businesses must offer customers a truly leading online experience. Airlines, hotels, guest houses, travel agencies, excursion operators – all are in fierce competition over price and service. This competition means one thing: you need to excel when it comes to online engagement. Any business operating in the travel vertical must provide a fantastic user experience, with proactive customer service and targeted messaging to prospective customers. But within that, there’s a fine line to walk between providing high levels of customer service and controlling online costs. That’s just where our software comes into play. With a single, all-encompassing suite, we offer: The travel industry has undergone an explosive channel shift. Long gone are the days when prospective holidaymakers look to book or research their next trip offline. Now, consumers are organising excursions within a few online clicks – and customer service must follow this mass digital transition. Our services
3. Visitor tracking Ticking away 24/7 behind your website, our software monitors specific real-time website events such as number of page views, length of time on site and specific landing pages. It can detect visitor location, GEO IP and business identity. It can tell you which browser and OS visitors are using, what they’re viewing and how long for. For businesses in the travel sector, that means a unique, live insight into your visitor’s online experience. You can see the route they’ve followed, their interest in a particular package and their path to purchase. And of course, you also get the knowledge you need to optimise your site around popular deals, packages and destinations. Intelligent automation Our software speaks over 40 languages, so that your employees don’t have to. In a truly international industry, you need to be responsive in multiple languages. So, we translate chats and emails in real-time, meaning less barriers, less misunderstandings and less obstacles to quick, quality service. But that’s not all. Our suite also offers keyword based intelligent canned responses, picking up on key phrases and offering ready-made responses. That means no more typing out booking instructions, no more answering questions about refund policies or departmental numbers: just smart automation. Live chat You wouldn’t ignore a customer in your high street agency, would you? You’d be there to provide immediate service, offer advice and support, and find the holiday package that works best for them. Well, not only does our live visitor tracking allow you to target the right visitor at the right time, our live chat software allows you to engage with those visitors and guide them through the sales process. With our suite, you can see what your visitors are reading online, as they read it. You can then proactively reach out with assistance, providing relevant information, advising, cross-selling and upselling, and generally offering the service you’d only otherwise be able to offer face to face. Support desk Support is an integral part of our suite. Your agents have the ability to transfer chats, enabling them to redirect to a supervisor or more relevant department such as accounts. Not only are you further improving the online customer journey and overall customer satisfaction by doing this – you’re mirroring the level of service the customer would only receive in a physical outlet. From an employee support perspective, we also offer a comprehensive manager toolset. Your supervisors can monitor sessions and train in real-time, sending ‘whisper’ or private messages to the operator to assist. They can set agent chat schedules to ensure sufficient coverage. They can even create skill set groups for routing chats - matching requests to the skills of operators.
4. Tailored customer experiences We’ve made personalised online customer treatment pain-free. Using our advanced tracking software, you can connect with your potential customers specifically and strategically. So, for example, you could dynamically surface relevant reviews when a visitor views a particular hotel or location. You could reveal persuasive visitor information, such as how many other people have booked that particular package. You could display targeted banners based on the visitor’s location, offer live concierge support, show timely pop-ups to prevent shopping cart abandonment… the list is extensive. Prospect detection Traditionally, any potential customers browsing your website would remain hidden unless they choose to get in touch. Well, not with our suite. Our prospect detection software gathers data on your visitors, ascertaining their level of interest in your site and providing key contact data in real-time. In terms of acquisition, this means you can establish a consistent stream of valuable customer data and drive more conversions. But the impact on customer service is also substantial. By initiating a dialog with those formerly inaccessible prospects, you can offer reassurance, provide answers to questions, and if necessary suggest a call to discuss things further. In the competitive travel and hospitality landscape, this level of customer attention can make a real difference to securing new business and retaining existing clients. Web analytics Comprehensive web reports are part and parcel of our solution, issued on both a daily and monthly basis. With 80 static reports or an unlimited number of custom reports, we give you all the information you need to understand your client base and its behaviour. These analytics enable action. With detailed reporting on entry pages, abandonment points, navigation paths and campaign performance, you can identify which parts of your site are performant and which sections need revisiting. Get savvy. Social media monitoring Want to see what people are tweeting about your company and its competitors? How about sentiment analysis on the things people are saying about your business on social media? What if that same software could also pick up and process all your inbound social media messages? Well, our suite has eyes everywhere, and it’s got all those things covered. Our software can send social data to your CRM, reply intelligently, post automatic or scheduled updates and create custom reports. With a single piece of software, you have an all-encompassing view of your business and the travel sector that is alert 24/7. Not only is your finger on the pulse: you’re measuring, recording and reacting to that pulse as it beats. Absolutely no better way to interact with our online customers instantly, an amazing application for our existing customers services support service! Hi-Tec
5. All-inclusive integrations You want an across the board solution. With our suite, you’ve got one. We offer thousands of different process combinations and integrations, including Dynamics and Salesforce CRMs, Microsoft Exchange & SQL Server, Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, Office 365 and Bing Translate… you name it, we integrate. The impact is huge. You get emails straight to your database. You get messages automatically synced to your CRM, to your email system and to SharePoint. In a word, you get cohesion. And don’t forget: all this syncing is done automatically, instantly and quietly in the background. We touch all bases so that you don’t have to. Business process automation Forget tedious admin. Our suite takes monotonous manual tasks out of your hands, running sophisticated automation processes to save you time, money, and eliminate human error. We process your emails, your incoming messages and all your holiday orders, whilst simultaneously updating your CRM. We automatically contact your customers when we’ve received their order, and we update them when payment has been received or when their holiday date is near. We can even automate the entire customer communication process on your behalf. Seriously, let us take a load off.
6. We looked at a number of providers and found Parker Software to be more advanced. Aviva
7. I would certainly recommend Parker Software to anyone who has a customer facing website, the software is functional, easy to use and can only help your business improve its customer service. Centerplate We’ve been specialising in digital engagement solutions since 2003, making us a front runner with a wealth of expertise and industry innovation behind us. Investing in our suite means that you also get US and UK based sales and support, consultancy days, health checks, audits and training, not to mention a wealth of knowledge. We’re an authority in our field, putting you in safe hands. That’s not to mention the fact that the sheer scale of our suite’s capabilities make it uniquely advanced. No other provider can match our offering – in terms of expertise and expanse alike. Choose the option that’s light years ahead. This list only scratches the surface of what our software delivers. With one suite, we can offer your business thousands of digital synergies. And if you haven’t seen the feature you’d like, just let us know – our tech team loves a new challenge. www.parkersoftware.com Why we’re different Not only has Parker Software streamlined processes and efficiencies in order for us to stay competitive, they have also improved both the customer journey and staff engagement. autonet UK: +44 (0)330 0882 943 US: (800) 680 7712 www.parkersoftware.com firstname.lastname@example.org UK address Parker Software Limited Victoria Business Park Prospect Way Knypersley Stoke on Trent ST8 7PL United Kingdom USA address Parker Software Inc. 4767 New Broad Street Baldwin Park Orlando Florida 32814 United States
The Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Industry in the United States. The travel and tourism industry in ... the travel and tourism industry, three sectors ...
discussions at the Global Dialogue Forum on new developments and challenges in the hospitality and ... travel and tourism sector ... and software ...
Independent Software ... Business Intelligence, Data Integrity, and Integration for ... casinos, and other travel and hospitality companies to deliver ...
Tourism & Hospitality Industry in India ... hospitality sector is among the top ... Requirements in the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Sector ...
CRM and the Hospitality Sector: ... a travel analyst at Forrester Research, ... In the hospitality sector, ...
Home > Industries > Travel, Transportation & Hospitality ... TCS ’ Hospitality practice builds and ... Transportation & Hospitality Utilities; Software
The hospitality industry is a broad category of ... and theme parks seek to maximize the number of customers they "process" in all sectors. ... Travel and ...
travel, tourism and hospitality sector that impact on the management of operations. ... world, travel, tourism and hospitality operations exhibit
Market data on Travel, Tourism & Hospitality. ... The travel & tourism sector has developed into an industry with an annual economic impact (direct, ...
tourism, hospitality and events will have to increase their share of total national ... indicated that the travel sector could address these issues by: