Published on September 22, 2015
1. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
2. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
3. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
4. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
5. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
6. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
7. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
8. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
9. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
10. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
11. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
12. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
13. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
14. Project 2: Ideas and Inspiration
15. Applying the CorelDraw Tools • Fit text to path – line • Fit text to path – shape • Fit text in shape version 1 • Fit text in shape version 2
16. Font Family Hunt Find a partner •One of you must have a camera •Take pictures of fonts that “speak” to you. •Try to find a variety of typefaces or fonts
17. Project 1 Review • Open file in CorelDraw on desktop • Hide all layers not part of the image • If you have 2 of the exact same images – Option to copy and nest in TM-CAD • Clearance area from edge (1/4”) • Inner/Outer cuts – will shape hold together?
18. 20-minute Challenge Objective: • Tell a story • Choose ONE WORD to use throughout – One that is easy to spell • Set the mood using a variety of typefaces (fonts) • Secondary Objective – Spelling counts – Note if word looks misspelled in a particular font Tools you may use: • PowerPoint • Fonts – One word/font per page
19. Homework for This Week CorelDraw Tools & Techniques • Fit text to path – line • Fit text to path – shape • Fit text to shape version 1 • Fit text to shape version 2 Course Concepts • The History of Typography • Typefaces, An Animated Infographic Guide • Otis College Typographic Terms • Legibility, Readability • Combining fonts • 5 Fonts You Should NEVER Use • Electricity 101 • What are Volts, Ohms, Amps • It’s Not the Volts That Kill You • What is Plasma • Basics of Plasma • How Plasma Cutting Works
Medicare Part B covers outpatient medical services like doctor's visits and preventive services. Here's an overview of Medicare Part B costs and coverage.
Medicare Part A and B. The Medicare program began in 1965, after generations of citizens and politicians worked to establish a national health care system ...
What Part B covers. What's covered? Medicare covers services (like lab tests, surgeries, and doctor visits) and supplies (like wheelchairs and walkers) ...
This overview of Medicare benefits highlights the four different parts of the Medicare program, Part A, B, C and D, as well as MediGap Insurance.
Medicare Part B covers many services, like doctor visits and flu shots. Read about your benefits under Part B.
The Medicare Program: A Brief Overview. 5. ... 65 and older who do not enroll in Part B when they first become eligible for Medicare can do so later with
Your New MSN: Part B | Page 2. Your New MSN for Part B – Overview. Your Medicare Part B MSN shows all of the services billed by Medicare for doctors ...
tuesday introduction - part b. 9th & 10th Grade Math - Properties of Quadrilaterals Cathy Humphreys. Next Up: Tuesday Introduction - Part C Previous ...
A short summary of Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie. This free synopsis covers all the crucial plot points of Tuesdays with Morrie.