Published on July 14, 2016
1. PRESENTATION IN MACEDONIA– MAY 2015 MINISTERUL EDUCAŢIEI ŞI CERCETĂRII ŞTIINŢIFICE Ş C O A L A G I M N A Z I A L Ă “IOAN BĂNCESCU” LOC. ADÂNCATA, JUD. SUCEAVA, 727005 TEL/FAX 0230-528840 E-MAIL : email@example.com OUTDOOR – EDUCATION AS A TEACHING STRATEGY Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for the school education project : “Puppets mission: childhood without borders“ 2014-1-LT01-KA201-000540_9 This project is funded by the European Union Proiect finantat de Comisia Europeană
2. The key features of the outdoor education :
3. It offers the opportunity of direct contact with nature.
4. It represents the source of learning experiences.
5. It facilitates the learning process for children who encounter difficulties in this respect.
6. It develops the team spirit.
7. It offers physical, emotional and mental benefits. “Adopt a tree” All the activities take place in a pleasant atmosphere, where children can develop their skills in communication and socialization, self confidence and, gradually and safely, the passion for sport, mountains, forest…
8. EXEMPLES OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES IN PICTURES
9. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION! This material reflects only the point of view of the author. The National Agency and the Commission are not responsible for any use of the contained information.
Outward Bound Romania Presents :- Training of Trainers in outdoor education ...
Outdoor Life - Romania, Micalaca, Romania. 1,303 likes · 139 talking about this · 1 was here. ... Education. Public Cancel Save Changes.
Outdoor education usually refers to organized learning that takes place in the outdoors. Outdoor education programs sometimes involve residential or ...
I. Interactive games and activities and debriefing methods in outdoor education. ... in the field of outdoor education, outdoor ... Bound® Romania ...
National Agency Erasmus+ Education and Training (NUFFIC) Kortenaerkade 11 ... S6, 060042, Romania. NA Code: RO01. Tel: (+4) 021 201 0700 Fax: (+4) 021 312 ...
ICTPROJECT “ICT in Daily Life and E-Learning in Edult Education” ERASMUS+ KA2 STRATEGIC ... Delegates attended to the meeting from Romania, Sweden ...
Apply for school partnership funding . Under Key Action 2, funding is ... Application eForm for KA2 school education partnership (408 KB) Guidance.
Education and Culture • Europe 2020 targets: Raising higher education attainment from 32% to 40% Reducing the share of early school leavers from 14% ...
Romania Travel Guides ... Outdoor Activities. Romania’s mountainous, unspoilt countryside is ideal for active tourists who enjoy hiking, ...