Published on May 7, 2014
OST-284 Emerging Technologies Final Exam
1. Allows me to keep in contact with old friends 2. Allows me to share pictures and videos with friends and family that are far away 3. Keeps me up to date with what all of my contacts are up to
1. Allows me to have my own little space on the Internet to post whatever I like 2. Allows me to add links to other Websites that I enjoy, so others can too 3. Allows me to add many different gadgets, widgets, badges, and other items that I like and want others to see
1. Allows me to put together idea boards for projects, wish lists, or whatever I may want 2. Allows me share pins with others that I follow or who follow me, that way if I see something they might like I can make sure they see it too 3. I love all the amazing and creative things that can be found: art, photography, animals, crafts, and more
1. Allows me to search quickly for things I may need, such as directions or to reference an e-mail 2. I always use Google for its maps, I think they are pretty reliable and street view is amazing 3. I like how you can use Google to login into different Web sites without having to create a new login for each site you visit
1. I like Wikipedia because they are so many different articles, I get lost reading them sometimes 2. Since it’s a wiki, everyone can contribute so I like that it includes everyday people and people of great importance (both posting and being posted about) 3. I like that they give back to the community and have donated money on several occasions since I look at so many articles
1. I don’t like Twitter because I feel that it is sometimes aimed toward a younger crowd 2. The interface has changed several times but I feel like it’s too cluttered or has too much going on at once 3. I also do not like Twitter because of the cyber bullying that I read about that takes place between teenagers. I don’t think that it gets monitored the way it should.
1. I didn’t like Alltop because it seemed dull and didn’t really catch my attention 2. I also didn’t like it because there were not very many customization options 3. The other reason I didn’t like Alltop was because there was no option to easily delete the profile once I no longer needed it.
1. As a long time user of Google, I don’t like the layout of Bing in general and it seems a like they copied Google in some aspects (like a daily image for example) 2. I feel like the information received after a search is never very accurate or not what I intended 3. Also, I do not like the way search results are displayed, I feel like it’s too much information and could be displayed in different tabs/links
1. I don’t like podcasts because I would much rather receive information via reading rather than listening 2. I also don’t like them because I don’t feel as connected and tend to drift off and not pay attention to what is being said 3. Since I’m more of a hands on or visual learner, I feel at a disadvantage when using podcasts
1. I don’t really like Delicious because I don’t feel the need to share my bookmarks. Especially since most of them are to the main pages of well known websites 2. I also didn’t like it because the interface was boring and didn’t draw me in 3. The other thing I didn’t like was all the sharing and tagging, but mainly I feel it just wasn’t for me
9 Developing Business/Information Technology Strategies Discuss the role of planning in the business ... A free PowerPoint PPT ... Final Exam: Weds April ...
... 2013 Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Certification exam earners have ... Final Days of PowerPoint. ... about Microsoft Powerpoint See more Slideshare ...
Web 2.0 Tools in Education: A Quick ... Usergenerated content is a hallmark of emerging technologies, ... Prezi serves a similar function to power Point, ...
... lectures, quizzes, technology-mediated ... that are enduring or emerging Rigorous ... evaluation A formative final evaluation ...
Math PowerPoint Lessons, Teacher Resources That Integrate Technology And Help ... complete sets of PowerPoint math lessons that will provide ...
Ethical Issues in Human Resources. ... Ethical Issues in Reproductive Technology: ... two bidders must pay their final bids to Megan. ... | PowerPoint PPT ...
Ost 284 emerging technologies exam 1. OST 284 EMERGINGTECHNOLOGIESFINAL EXAMLISA COOPER 2. WOLFRAM|ALPHA• THIS SITE IS ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCEDSEARCH ...
Introduction to Knowledge Management ... National Academy of Science and Technology. ... designed and prepared the final layout of this book and ...