Published on September 18, 2015
1. THE ONLINE MARKETING SUCCESS MANIFESTO for coaches, consultants and independent professionals by Andy Wood andywood.com
2. the content of this manifesto is protected by copyright laws if you quote from it, or write about it, please link back to andywood.com ©2015 Andy Wood All Rights Reserved
3. ©2015 Andy Wood All Rights Reserved DISCLAIMER This document is for entertainment purposes only. The views expressed are those of the author alone, and should not be taken as expert instruction or advice. The author makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this book and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. The views contained in this book may not be suitable for your situation. The reader is responsible for their own actions and decisions, and should seek professional advice before acting on any of the information herein. The author shall not be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages. a.k.a ‘the bit my lawyer made me include’
4. MORE SMALL PRINT Always consult your physician before beginning any marketing exercise program. This general information is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace your healthcare professional. No animals were harmed during the making of this manifestos. This is a carbon free production.
5. this is the world it weighs around 13,170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds where reality is the conjectured state of things as they exist, not as they may appear or might be imagined
6. this is the online world it is a world of opportunities, where perception is reality it weighs less than 1 pound
7. these are the new hieroglyphics
8. and this is me in the online world i am here i am so small you cannot see me
9. online, really visible people are famous i am here famoushere
10. fame in the online world it can unlock an amazing life for me and let me live my life the way i want giving me the independence i crave is not about celebrity, it is about professional success
11. and fame online applies to me because it can be used in any field to give me authority and credibility and society gives credibility to the famous
12. i want to be famous online because: check all that apply i want to become wealthy i want to ditch my job i want to spend more quality time with my family i want to sell more books i want to be seen as a thought leader i want a more exciting life i want to build a 7-figure coaching business i want more paid speaking engagements other
13. so i started a blog i want to be famous in my field of coaching
14. these are the five realities of my blog
15. with over 200 million blogs nobody visits mine reality 1
16. i spend 90% of my time creating content and 10% of my time promoting my blog reality 2
17. content is a royal pain in the **** to produce reality 3
18. nobody knows who i am reality 4
19. FAIL reality 5
20. and i try to make money online selling my own services grabbing advertising revenue grabbing sponsorship revenue prospecting for my bricks and mortar business promoting my books other check all that apply
21. here is my proposition buy from me hire me read my books listen to me watch me believe me +because + my products are great my services are great my books are great i am great i am
22. this is a frame it delineates, precisely describing something
23. and this is my frame of reference [i don’t bother with one]
24. this is my online audience it is everyone, and they are anonymous to me
25. my audience is bombarded with noise and i contribute to it
26. my audience don’t know me don’t care about me are not loyal to me have little time for me don’t know what i stand for and have short attention spans
27. so the truth of my online marketing is
28. this is a box box is here
29. and this is outside the box here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here
30. i’mtoldthat successwillcome ifi‘thinkoutsidethebox’
31. but I don’t know what the **** that means.
32. here are the ologies of the world
33. and here is the only ology that counts in the online world psychology of me of my audience
34. i want to succeed i really do
35. i want to succeed so much i buy guru books or i read them and then still try to do it my way and don’t read them
36. and self-doubt creeps in it is too hard for me i can’t compete it is already been done who do i think i am to do this? but what if i fail? my product / service / book / other is not perfect yet this niche is too competitive what if no-one comes to my site? i am not really a coach / writer i am not good at selling it will take too long i am too busy
37. 99 doubts living in my head 99 doubts living in my head deal with one, strike it dead 105 doubts living in my head
38. so i sit and plan …. … and dream of what may be
39. There were three frogs sitting on a log. One of them decided to jump off. How many frogs were left sitting on the log?
41. the frog only decided to jump off … … but it didn’t take any action
42. my manifesto
43. from today i accept that self-doubt and procrastination are a tyranny of my mind, so i will ignore them i accept that it is those that dare and do who are successful, so i will dare and will do i accept that i am the limit of my success, so i will not limit i accept that i must continually invest in my learning, so i will
44. i accept that success online and offline is about awareness i accept that awareness is about marketing i accept that marketing is about brand i accept that brand is about engagement i accept that engagement is about connection i accept that connection is about story from today
45. i will be confident i can succeed i can succeed i can succeed from today
46. i will take action i will i will do it i will do it now from today
47. i will create a brand of me because people connect with people engage with people buy from people from today
48. i will clearly define my frame of reference my goals my strategy my product or service my audience my channels my marketing from today
49. i will find my niche becausewithoutit i cannot compete i cannot differentiate myself i cannot shape a meaningful proposition from today
50. i will create my brand stories because through my stories i will delight, connect and engage with my audience from today
51. i will choose my audience carefully i will get to know them i will learn to understand and cherish them i will like them, and invite them to like me i will connect with them on their terms i will never mislead them because without my audience i don’t exist online from today
52. i will dedicate time to promote my brand content creation 90% marketing10% marketing 90% creation 10% my old model my new model from today
53. it is time. to do it to do it right to do it right now it is time. to stand to stand out to stand out from the crowd from today
54. it is time. to build a powerful personal brand and use it to turn my dreams into reality from today
55. i am a brand from today
56. and next? download your copy of the Online Marketing Success Manifesto for Coaches, Consultants and Independent Professionals Subscribe to Andy’s free 7-Figure Coaching Business Newsletter: More Clients, More Cash! http://andywood.com
57. share this manifesto
58. about the author i am a coaching alchemist specialising in digital business. read more about me at andywood.com
What does it mean “to win” in online marketing? ... Be focused on the success of ... 9 Responses to “How To Win at Online Marketing: A Manifesto ...
The Success Manifesto (eBook) Are you looking for revolutionary tips to lift your life to its highest level? A compelling and engaging downloadable book ...
What's needed for marketing success? ... what is needed for success. We've set out this in this manifesto. ... Digital marketing strategy, Online ...
1 Success Thirty tactical tips to help you gain your next 1000 subscribers in record time Blog Manifesto By Erica Douglass of Erica.biz
Success Online Marketing!!! New Services. Together with our new look is a bunch of new services and innovative features that we will provide your company ...
The Music Marketing Manifesto. Ten Principles For Success. Tweet BY: mark knight ... Read more and download our free music marketing planning cycle here.
So retail is down and e-commerce is up. This presents entrepreneurs the chance to make an end-run around mass retail. At Little Pim we have been ...
Music Marketing Manifesto Music Marketing and Business Guide. Hi ... I have been in the online marketing world for some time, and I have spent tens of ...
Online Marketing Success. by Sonia Simone 2010-04-08T10:24:00+00:00. If you’re trying to sell products and services online, you’re probably looking for ...
Review: The Student Success Manifesto. ... A Simple Email Marketing ... Michael was one of the first young entrepreneur bloggers I connected with online ...