Published on June 6, 2016
1. Online Marketing for the Safari Industry
2. Online Marketing for Safari Lodges, Camps & Tour Operators Our online marketing, tailored speciﬁcally for safari operators, is designed to increase your bookings and your proﬁts. We evaluate your marketing and business needs, then create an action plan for you to achieve your goals and ﬁnally, help you to implement the plan. We work in partnership with you to create a proﬁtable safari operation, help you avoid costly mistakes, and keep you on the path to achieve your goals. David's work has transformed our online presence, pushing our website up the search engine pages and creating social sites that help promote our tourism business internationally. Ron Cowan, Kafunta Safaris
3. Comprehensive Online Marketing Analysis We start with a comprehensive review of your online presence, marketing materials and marketing plan. This review will include: ❖ Your goals ❖ Target market ❖ Brochures ❖ Branding ❖ Tour itineraries ❖ Website ❖ Social media accounts ❖ Email marketing ❖ TripAdvisor and any other online review or booking sites.
4. Marketing Strategy and Action Plan Tailored for Your Business You will receive a detailed and realistic action plan that is a roadmap to successfully marketing your safari operation online. The action plan will show you how to: ❖ Marketing Strategy: Develop a solid online marketing plan that will be the foundation of your tourism success. ❖ Website: Ensure your website is designed to be found by potential guests, create excitement about your destinations and tours, build trust and convert prospects into clients. ❖ Search Engine Optimisation: Optimise your website to show up on Google so people ready to book a safari can ﬁnd your website. ❖ Social Media: Promote your safaris on massive social networks and encourage clients and fans to share your story. ❖ TripAdvisor: Get regular great reviews, move to the top of your destinations rankings and manage your online reputation. ❖ Email Marketing: Use cost effective email marketing techniques to turn casual enquirers to conﬁrmed bookings. ❖ Marketing Materials: Increase the effectiveness of your marketing material to enhance your credibility and the clarity of your sales message.
5. How it Works 1. You provide information about your operation, destinations and tours along with samples of your marketing material. 2. You will complete a questionnaire to enable us to learn about the challenges you are facing and to identify opportunities. 3. I will call you and talk it through to gain a better understanding of you and your business and to ﬁll in any blanks. 4. I will prepare a online marketing strategy and action plan that gives you a step- by-step guide to success. 5. After you’ve had time to review the plan I will call to talk it through with you and answer any questions you might have. The strategy and action plan covers the key areas of online marketing and includes a step-by-step guide so you can take our recommendations and implement them yourself. If you would like assistance, we’re available to help and a project plan can be developed based on your priorities and budget. We are grateful beyond belief! The hours and advice you have given are without words! We have already seen two enquiries this week alone via our site. David, without your help, expertise and advice this would have been near impossible! Martin Meyer, Martin Meyer Safaris
6. What You Will Get ❖ One-on-one consultation ❖ Comprehensive review of your marketing efforts ❖ Online marketing strategy ❖ Detailed and realistic action plan ❖ Regular newsletter with marketing tips All this for only $500, less than the cost of one tour. Get moving today to get ahead of your competition and start developing the foundation for long-term tourism success. We are thrilled with the revamp of our website by Intergise and the positive impact on our business has been very evident since its launch. We were in a very weak position being completely IT ignorant. We found with great relief that David did not take advantage of this and was open, honest and clear in his delivery of everything. David & Robyn Foot, Ride Botswana
7. Strategy Marketing strategies tailored to your business along with a realistic and easy to follow action plan that is a roadmap to a successful and proﬁtable safari operation. Support Support and advice to help you get the most out of your online marketing or we can work in the background, managing your website, social media and more. Design Professionally designed websites that showcase your safari lodge, camp and tours, build trust, create interest in your safaris and, above all, generate bookings. Safari Experience Our experience managing an African safari lodge and our specialisation in the safari industry lets us understand what you want and provide online marketing that really beneﬁts you. We research the latest tourism marketing trends and techniques to help you market your safari properties and tours. No Technobabble Online marketing can be confusing, with an ever expanding list of technologies, techniques and terminology. We break online marketing down for you using plain English and show you which platforms will work for you and how to get the best results.
8. Web Design Showcase your safari property and tours. Build trust with potential clients, create interest about your tours and generate direct bookings. Website Support Website support and maintenance for your safari property or tours so your website is always fresh, current and working properly. Copywriting Professionally written safari tour description and itineraries that generate excitement and inspire readers. Search Engine Optimisation Optimise your website so that it shows up on the search engines so that people ready to book a safari can ﬁnd your site. Facebook Marketing Facebook marketing designed to promote your safari business and encourage sharing over a massive social network. Google+ Marketing Google's own social media site. Google+ posts are integrated with Google Search so posts can impact your search results. Twitter Marketing Connect with travellers on the go with Twitter. Engage with your guests in real-time as they research their travel destination. TripAdvisor Marketing Take advantage of the world's largest travel site. Market your property to a huge travel community and manage your reputation. Email Marketing Build ongoing relationships with your guests and travel agents and encourage repeat business, cheaply and effectively. Content Marketing This modern marketing method provides resources to your guests and engages with them rather than relying on a hard sell. Online Advertising Appear at the top of the search pages and social sites with targeted online advertisements where you control the costs. Business Intelligence Find out whose talking about your lodge, destinations and tours so you can take action and leverage their interest. Online Marketing
9. Web: www.intergise.com | Email: email@example.com | Skype: intergise | Twitter: @intergise
Safari online marketing for safari lodges, camps ... Online Marketing for Safari Lodges, Camps & Tour Operators. ... Intergise provides online marketing ...
Website support of your safari lodge or tour ... Online marketing for safari lodges & tour ... tour operators. Intergise provides safari online ...
kenya safari specialist offering safari holidays ... Lodges & Camps. ... As one of Africa's leading tour operators and destination marketing companies ...
The World's Best Safaris. ... South African safaris and the best safari lodges, ... how many tour operators and safari ...
Lodges & Camps; Expeditions ... game reserves or lodges, tour operators, car hire ... of expertise in running luxury safari lodges offering unique ...
Tour Operators. Other Brochures ... !Uris Safari Lodge, Tsumeb (2007 - 824 kb) Wabi ... Fly-In Safaris and Hot Air Ballooning to 7 Lodges and Camps in the ...
What sets us apart from other tour operators arranging African Safaris is the fact ... Safari Camps and Lodges ... camps, hotels, and safari operators.
View 808 Safari Lodges posts, presentations, experts, and more. ... voi safari lodge manager at Kenya Safari Lodges and Hotels Education Kenya utalii college
View 19627 Lodges posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Home What is LinkedIn? Join Today