Published on February 25, 2014
• • • • Launch a video (teaser) to introduce the product. Use paid traffic channels to put more eyeballs to your landing page or website’s content (and increase subscriptions). Offer limited access to a beta version of the product (MVP) Pitch your story or the product to tech news sites (ex: Mashable, LifeHacker, TechCrunch, etc…)
• • • • • • Create content assets that will be genuinely useful to your target users (aim to educate). Focus on topics that your target users will most likely search for over the web. Invest on visual content assets (rich images, video tutorials and/or infographics). Exemplify your brand’s unique selling point through your content efforts. Build a strong readership, to semi-automate social sharing, link building and brand discovery. Spend more time in content promotion (through link building and social media).
• • • Identify the keywords that your target users will mostly likely use to find your product or the solutions that your product/site’s content are able to provide. Be the best answer to all the possible queries that your target users might use in finding information through search engines. Build a strong online brand presence – by getting mentions and links from other authoritative entities on the web – as well as by improving the user activity and interactions within your website (usage data).
• • • • Be as comprehensive as you can with the product/app’s description. Use high quality images or screenshots. Encourage users to leave a review/rating on your app’s store listing. Try to acquire more users through other channels as well (since the more people downloading your app, the more visible it’ll be on app store).
• Partner up with other brands who’re servicing the same market (but are indirect competitors) – through content collaboration (like contributing content on their websites on a regular basis, and having them contribute content to your site as well).
• Reach out to industry influencers. It’s easier to get them on board (as well as their followers), when you’re really confident about your product.
• • Connect with journalists/publishers and tell them your startup/mobile app’s story. You can also use Pitch Pigeon – a service which can help you notify 200+ tech blogs about your app. You can also subscribe to HARO to connect with journalists (who writes about the industry you’re in) – where you can also get brand mentions when you offer yourself as a source for the news they are working on.
• • Guest blogging is one of the most effective user acquisition methods and also the best way to demonstrate how an app can be useful to its target users. Get published on popular blogs where your target audience are. The main rule in an effective guest blogging campaign is to ensure that you’re giving away valuable information (by simply sharing your expertise about the topic).
• • • • Mobile Display Ads Paid Search Remarketing Social Ads (Facebook, Twitter and Stumbleupon)
Small deck used during Use Case roundtable at JiveWorld 2014. On each on the 14 ta...
This 30 minute presentation was given at the 2014 Rochester Young Professionals En...
Mobile apps to manage your digital marketing life The ... 15 of the Best Mobile Apps ... it helps marketers create a custom online marketing ...
Spätestens seit Einführung der Smartphones ist Mobile Marketing ein wichtiger Kanal. ... alles rund um Mobile Commerce und Apps. >> 0 Kommentare. Gastbeitrag
Tips on marketing mobile apps. About.com. Food; Health; Home; ... Hold an online event of the launch and ask ... Top 10 Tips on Marketing Mobile ...
Fachmagazin für Online-Marketing und Online-Werbung mit Fachartikeln, Meinungen und News . ... MOBILE - Springer startet für upday-App Kooperation mit ...
... areas of mobile responsive design, mobile apps, ... from the mobile and digital marketing novice to the expert. These mobile marketing eLearning ...
Full Service Solutions Expand, Grow & Build Your Business Grow Your Business With Eye Catching Websites & Mobile Apps That Fit Your Needs and Your Budget
Online marketing Sub site navigation. The top level sub navigation links; Taking online payments; Using social media to market your business: the basics
... time as well as blog their images online. ... developed inbound mobile marketing strategy. App ... in Mobile App for your business ...
How businesses use mobile apps. Print this page ... Online marketing. Taking online payments Using social media to market your business: the basics
Paid advertising is becoming an increasingly vital part of online and app marketing. ... The iOS App Marketing ... part of marketing your mobile app ...