Published on October 18, 2014
1. Online Education Techniques for Boosting Accessibility
2. Present Textual Content in HTML You can code easily through HTML by replacing bold with heading tags and use numbered list. Also add description to images in your content through Alt Image tags
3. Present Textual Content in Tagged PDF You can also send text in PDF format which is printable and can be saved for viewing later without an internet access
4. Present Content in Easily Navigable Format Rather than placing your files into folder which is placed in another folder, make a flat navigational structure with scrollable files
5. Break Videos Rather than upload huge hour long videos, break them into three videos of 20 minutes which can be downloaded easily. Plus student will have more time to understand smaller amount of information
6. Put Captions There are many software programs like Camtasia which offer captioning services in video. Youtube also has captioning features which makes it easier for students to identify and understand a video
7. Find out more techniques to make online learning easier for your students
Posted in Online Education Tagged with accessibility issues in online education, course accessibility, ... The point though is these techniques can't be ...
Nature Reviews Immunology 12, 6 ... Technique: New strategies for boosting immunity to pathogens and ... Guide to Nature Reviews Immunology; Online submission;
Introduction. Many web designers, developers, and evaluators are introduced to web access through accessibility tools. All accessibility tools perform ...
Published online June 23 2011. Oncolytic viruses for boosting efficacy of dendritic cell ... Techniques for this issue; article navigation.
Accessibility of Learning Management Systems. ... intuitive use of online ... of addressing accessibility brought higher education specialists and ...
Boosting algorithms rely on other classification algorithms to produce ... implications for online education ... Optimization techniques;
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ... Techniques, and Understanding ... Developed with the Education and Outreach Working Group ...
Abstract. This document is the gateway to a series of related documents that provide techniques for satisfying the requirements defined in "Web Content ...