Published on May 16, 2016
1. OneNote Class Notebook This session covers: • New tools in Office 365, • OneNote overview, • What is OneNote Class Notebook? • Skype Demo: OneNote Class Notebook best practice: teacher from St Andrews School for Girls, Johannesburg, South Africa. • Wrap: Next steps
2. What’s new in Office 365 Education?
3. What is OneNote? OneNote is your very own digital notebook, with sections and pages
4. OneNote for gathering lesson resources • Collect web clippings and pictures from the Internet • Automatically notes where resources are from
5. OneNote for sharing class notes • Teacher can add content • Learners can save what they need on their Notebook
6. OneNote for interactive marking/inking • Teacher can add comments in free-hand • Notes don’t get lost – OneNote saves automatically • Can be shared privately
8. What is OneNote Class Notebook? Your own digital notebook organized in three parts…
9. Student Notebooks OneNote Class Notebook A framework for teaching and learning with OneNote and Office 365 Collaboration space Content Library - “Anything, anywhere” canvas (type, write, clip web, insert files) - Ready-made digital portfolio for any class. - Real-time coaching (“Flip the classroom”) - Natural learning with digital ink to write or annotate - Fits many learning styles with a variety of inputs and uses - One Powerful Notebook for an entire class
10. Putting It All Together
11. OneNote Class Notebook Skype demo Rhoda Larangeira, Geography teacher at St Andrews School for Girls, Johannesburg email@example.com
12. Next stepsNext stepsNext stepsNext steps • Access OneNote at onenote.com • OR access OneNote as part of Office • OR access OneNote through an Office 365 Education Plan • See onenoteineducation.com for more info • Set up OneNote Class Notebook for your learners • OneNote for students: http://www.onenote.com/students# • Find training & resources on Microsoft Educator Community • Coming soon: OneNote Class Notebook Add-in
13. CLASS NOTEBOOKCLASS NOTEBOOKCLASS NOTEBOOKCLASS NOTEBOOK ADDADDADDADD----IN FOR ONENOTEIN FOR ONENOTEIN FOR ONENOTEIN FOR ONENOTE
14. Save time and become more efficient with OneNote Class Notebook add in…
OneNote Class Notebooks have a personal workspace for every student, a content library for handouts, and a collaboration space for lessons and creative ...
... a content library for handouts and a collaboration space ... Thanks for your suggestion j.mo. Office 365 allows the OneNote Class Notebook ...
Class Notebook add-in for OneNote (preview) ... This page must live in the Content Library or Collaboration Space. In the Class Notebook ribbon tab, ...
Collaboration Space – a notebook for all students and the teacher in the class to share, organize, ... Check that OneNote Class Notebook is set to Show.
Enables real-time class collaboration. Give your teachers and students an easy way to collaborate. In OneNote Class Notebook, ...
OneNote Class Notebooks is an easy to use app that combines all these features with the aim of making learning fun, interactive and inspiring.
Microsoft Classroom is your homepage for managing all of your classes. ... Better Collaboration. With OneNote Class Notebook, ...
Today’s post was written by Bob Chung, CEO for AssistX, a Microsoft Partner. AssistX used the newly released OneNote Class Notebook APIs to provide this ...
Class Notebook is a Microsoft Office 365 Classroom App, ... engagement and collaboration. ... Create a ClassNotebook for each class, ...